剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Pedicures?
足部护理吗
Who we talking about, these guys?
你是说这些陪审员吗
No.
没有
Not these guys.
这些人不会做的
I'm thinking pedis... is code.
我觉得足部护理...是个代码
You ever get a pedicure, Mr. McKellen?
麦克莱恩先生 你做过足部护理吗
Objection, relevance.
反对 与本案无关
I'm curious.
我对这个问题很好奇
What? No, I...
什么 我吗 没有
No?
没有吗
Then how do you explain these e-mail exchanges
那你如何解释你和迈克·塔斯克
between you and Mike Tasker discussing your pedicures?
互发的那么多讨论足部护理的邮件呢
What are you talking about?
我真不知道你在说什么
They're in evidence, Mr. McKellen.
这些邮件也是证据 麦克凯恩先生
Subpoenaed by the state.
是由控方出示的
See?
现在知道了吧
You need an eye for detail
你要仔细看清那些细节
to spot the significance.
查明其中隐藏的真♥相♥
The prosecution didn't notice that you used "Pedicure"
控方就没有发现你们用"足部护理"
as code for PEDs, did they?
代指兴♥奋♥剂♥ 不是吗
Did you and Mike Tasker ever use
你和迈克·塔斯克服用过
performance-enhancing drugs, also known as steroids?
能增强体力的药物类固醇吗
Can I plead the Fifth,
我能在此引用第五条修正案作为回答吗
Your Honor?
法官大人
You may, Mr. McKellen.
可以 麦克凯恩先生
Podcast made Rob look like a Boy Scout.
播客上把罗布描述的像个乖孩子一样
Should've known better.
他们应该调查清楚点
I like this attorney.
我喜欢这个律师
He does his homework.
他有认真的调查实情
Rob looks like my broker.
罗布看上去很像我的股票经纪人
I hate my broker.
我恨死他了
Are you aware that
你知道类固醇
steroids can make people aggressive?
会让人有暴♥力♥倾向吗
I've heard that.
我知道
But I plead the Fifth.
但我坚持引用第五条修正案
You have a gun collection?
你收藏枪♥支♥吗
So what?
有又如何呢
Including three nine-millimeter side arms?
你收藏了三把九毫米可随身携带手♥枪♥吗
Have they been checked for the ballistics in this case?
它们被警方拿去做过本案的弹道测试吗
I'm not on trial here. She is.
今天受审的不是我 是她
Yeah, because of what you told Ellen Huff.
是的 因为是你把这些告诉艾伦·赫夫的
Objection.
反对
Withdrawn.
撤回问题
Mr. McKellen,
麦克凯恩先生
you were the last person to see Mike alive that night,
你是凶案那晚最后一个见到迈克的人
weren't you?
是吗
Whatever.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
随便我说
Quite a job you did on Rob.
你成功搞定了罗布
He went up as a witness
现在他由控方证人
for the prosecution, came down a suspect.
一下子变成嫌疑人了
At least according to Ethel and Sydney.
至少埃塞尔和西德尼是这样认为的
And yet Wade is even more convinced
但是韦德反而更确信
that Reese killed Mike Tasker.
是瑞茜杀害了迈克·塔斯克
Oy, how is that even possible?
天啊 这到底是为什么呢
It's called "Backfire effect."
这叫做"逆火效应"
When someone like Wade locks into a story,
当像韦德这样的人认定了一个事实的时候
even when they're shown evidence to the contrary,
如果看到了截然相反的证据
they dig their heels in even more.
反而会让他们更确信自己认定的事实
So the only narrative Wade trusts is Ellen's.
所以韦德只相信艾伦讲述的事实
Fact that she's in jail
而她被判入狱这件事
only further confirms her integrity.
反而显得她正直不阿
Then it's time to break her out of jail.
那现在就该把她从监狱里弄出来了
I'm gonna go play reporter.
我又要去扮演记者了
Danny, you know how much trouble
丹尼 你知道这个小忙
I could get in for this?
会给我带来多大的麻烦吗
You are a patriot and my favorite SoulCycle partner.
我只知道你是个有爱国情怀的人 还那么懂我
You're lucky I can't stand Ellen.
你应该庆幸我讨厌艾伦
She thinks she's in a hotel.
她把蹲监狱当成住酒店
I had no idea jail would be such a boon for the podcast.
我之前都没发现 进监狱会成为播客的大卖♥♥点
Another 100,000 downloads in two days.
仅仅两天就吸引了十万下载量
I've had three publishers approach me about a book.
已经有出版社和我接洽谈出书的事
This is a dream.
美梦终于成真了
That's taken completely out of context.
这是纯粹的断章取义
How did you get that?
你是怎么搞到这音频的
It's just.. hold on a second.
很简单...稍等下
I got to put this.
我把这插上
This is new,
第一次用这个
so I got to... put this in here
我得把它给插上
and then it goes to record,
然后让它录音
and I got to...
我要...
press that. Okay.
按下这个 好了
Thanks.
久等了
Um, so why did you say that?
嗯 你为什么要说这些话
I recognize you from the press conference.
我认出你就是那天采访我的记者之一
Who do you work for?
你替谁工作
I work for a lot of people.
我替好多人工作
This is a popular blog that follows the trial,
我要写一篇跟踪此案庭审的热门博文
and, I got to say,
此外 我得告诉你
the argument for the defense has a lot of merit.
其中的论据对辩护很有价值
Mm, everything I wrote was true.
嗯 我写的都是真的
Yeah, of course.
是啊 当然了
But, I mean, it's pretty clear
可是 很明显
you left out a few key details, right?
你遗漏了一些关键细节 对吗
Like, um... Gina and Mike
例如 嗯...吉娜和迈克
and their turbulent relationship.
以及他们大起大落的爱情故事
Kind of gives Gina motive.
以至于吉娜都有了杀人的念头
Well, she didn't buy a gun.
然而她没买♥♥枪啊
But Rob had a gun collection
但是罗布有枪
and he was dealing steroids.
而且他还服用兴♥奋♥剂♥
All the top players on their team did steroids.
他们球队的顶级球员都服用兴♥奋♥剂♥
Really?
真的吗
When'd you find that out?
你什么时候发现的
And why didn't you report that?
你为什么没报道这个
It's not relevant.
因为这跟案件无关啊
So you just...
那么你...
you just decide which facts are relevant,
你自己决定哪些事实与案件有关
and then you deliberately leave out other ones?
再故意把其他事实都省略掉对吗
No, you've got the story completely wrong.
不是 你完全搞错了
No, I got my story.
不对 我有我自己的版本
Good, all right, listen,
好了 你看
my editors are all over me
我的编辑们都在
to file this story.
等我把报道写出来
Wait, what are you gonna print?
等一下 你想要发表什么
That you only care about your podcast ratings, and that
你只关心你播客的收听率
you got to have information suggesting
你本应该在节目中提到
Gina and Rob are suspects
吉娜和罗布是嫌疑人
and that's why you haven't released your files
所以 你才没把全部资料
to the court.
出示给法庭
But I am releasing my files to the court.
但是我正向法庭出示我的全部资料
When did that happen?
什么时候
Just now.
就是现在
Okay.
好吧
Uh... so...
呃...那么...
you're trying to kill my story.
你想颠覆我的版本
Okay.
好吧
Here's the deal.
条件如下
No more press conferences
不许再接受新闻采访
and no more podcasts until
不许再推送播客
after the trial is over.
直到庭审结束
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表