剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
As the defense wasn't able to cross Mr. Laheri,
由于辩方律师不能再传召拉赫利先生
you're to disregard his testimony.
陪审团在裁决过程中无需再考虑他的证词
Your Honor, I beg you to reconsider.
法官阁下 我希望您重新考虑
We all heard what Mr. Laheri said.
我们都听到拉赫利先生的话
Now he's dead.
现在他死了
That's prejudicial and irrelevant.
这对被告不利 并且与本案无关
There is absolutely no correlation
绝对没有相关性
between the two of them. No correlation between Sean's death
两者不相关 肖恩的死
and Withrow, Really? Dr. Bull?
与威斯罗不相关 真的吗 布尔博士
He committed suicide, Your Honor.
法官大人 他自杀身亡
Who knows why?
谁知道原因
I think the defendant knows why. Right, Withrow?
我想被告知道原因 对吧 威斯罗
Dr. Bull, one more word from you,
布尔博士 你要是再多说一个词
and you'll spend the night in jail.
今晚你就在监狱呆着
My apologies, sir.
我道歉 法官大人
Members of the jury,
在座陪审员
you are not to question Mr. Laheri's absence.
你们不可以质疑拉赫利先生的缺席
His testimony was removed from the record.
他的证词已从诉讼记录中删除
It does not reflect on the defendant.
这不会对被告不利
You are also to disregard any exchange between counsel
你们也将无视律师和布尔博士
and Dr. Bull.
之间的争论
We're screwed.
我们完了
We're out of witnesses.
我们没有目击证人
I have to rest our case.
我不得不停止举证了
Something Sean said stuck with me.
肖恩的话让我不能释怀
He said he warned Withrow in person.
他说他当面告诫过威斯罗
You don't get an audience with Withrow
要是没有书面文件
and a visit from five of his attorneys
你没法见到支持威斯罗的陪审员
without something in writing.
以及与他律师中的五位见面
The FBI spent a year scanning his e-mail chains.
联邦调查局用了一年调查他的邮件往来
Servers, deleted files, everything.
服务器 删除的文档 任何与之相关的
But we haven't.
但是我们还没有
CEO's often write to their colleagues in code,
总裁总是用代码给同事写邮件
so their e-mails don't get flagged.
所以他们的邮件没有标记
I've got my people poring over his correspondence
我的人盯着他的邮件往来
looking for patterns,
探查其中的花样
and they're gonna find something.
他们一定会发现什么
And when they do, we're gonna nail that son of a bitch.
当他们查到 我们就揭露那混♥蛋♥
Thought you could use this.
我觉得你可能用得到
Way ahead of you.
比你快一步
Rough day.
难熬的一天
Oh.
哦
Rough day for us.
对我们来说真难熬啊
I, uh,
我 呃
brought you a revised witness list for tomorrow.
给你带了一份修改过的目击证人名单 明天用
Oh, well, thank you.
好的 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Cheers.
干杯
Thank you.
谢谢
It's a nice couch.
这沙发真不错
Andrew Withrow's taking the stand.
安德鲁·威斯罗出庭作证
Oh, don't act so surprised... you goaded him into it.
哦 别那么吃惊... 你激他这么干的
Did I?
我吗
Well... by making him think
好吧... 你让他认为
that the jury will connect him to Laheri's death.
陪审团会将他与拉赫利的死联♥系♥起来
They will.
他们会的
Andrew Withrow has a lot of questionable qualities,
安德鲁·威斯罗的人品有许多问题
but he's not a murderer.
但他不是凶手
And who are you trying to convince?
你试着说服谁
Don't be ridiculous.
别瞎说了
You bring me the witness list in person?
你亲自来给我证人名单
Come on, Diana.
别这样 黛安娜
Jason, Laheri committed suicide.
杰森·拉赫利自杀身亡
He felt guilty about the skybridge.
对人行天桥的坍塌 他心怀愧疚
I wish I could tell you everything's gonna be okay
我真想告诉你一切都没事
and that your client isn't a killer.
你的委托人不是凶犯
But I can't.
但是我不能
I wish I could.
为了你
For you.
我真这么想
I'll see you in court.
我们法庭见
Yeah.
好
Any new documents?
有新文档
Still looking.
还查着呢
Look, Dennis,
听着 丹尼斯
I was out of line asking you about the investigation.
我违规了 向你打听调查的事
But I hope that we can put it behind us,
但是我希望我们能放下成见
because I want to win this.
因为我想赢这官司
And I want you to win this
我想你赢
and not let anything else stand in the way.
别让任何事阻碍了我们
Withrow's gonna take the stand, and we have a strategy.
威斯罗会出庭作证 我们得想想策略
He is a sociopath, completely egocentric,
他反♥社♥会♥ 完全是个利己主义者
can't read others' signals, and can't conceive he could fail.
他看不懂别人的信♥号♥♥ 认为自己不会输
There was a time...
那个时候...
when I was involved in every detail.
我参与每个工程的细节
But, uh, my company grew, and at a certain point
但是 公♥司♥在壮大 某种程度上来说
it became too large.
公♥司♥发展得太迅猛了
So I had to begin
所以我得开始
trusting people, like my project manager,
相信大家 正如我的工程管理人
Sean Laheri.
肖恩·拉赫利
I wish he'd come to me instead of brushing
我宁愿他来找我 而不是避而不谈
this design flaw under the rug.
粉饰设计图的缺陷
If he had,
如果他这么做了
those 15 poor people would still be alive today.
可怜的十五条生命如今依然活着
He'll throw the dead man under the bus,
他出♥卖♥♥♥肖恩
just in case anyone on the jury was listening to Sean.
以防陪审团的人会听信他的话
So Diana will coach him
所以黛安娜会训练他
in what we call a "Modified mea culpa,"
我们称之为 "改编所犯过错"
where Withrow admits to something insignificant,
这里威斯罗会承认无关紧要的事
so the jury will think that he's sincere about everything.
所以陪审团会觉得他为人真诚
If there's a sin I've committed here,
要说我在这犯的罪
it's...
那就是
slightly exaggerating my role.
我有些越权了
How do we get the jury to see what he's really doing?
我们该如何让陪审团知道他的真正意图
Ha-ha! Oh, he doesn't really believe what he's saying.
哈哈 他根本不信自己说的
Just keep pressing him.
就继续逼问他
He'll admit it.
他会承认的
Either you accept
要么你对
full responsibility
在威斯罗市做的
for every decision made at Withrow Midtown,
所有决定负全责
or you were lying when you said "The brick stops here."
要么你回答不了问题 说明你在说谎
Which is it?
是哪种呢
Objection, Your Honor.
法官大人 反对
Overruled.
反对有效
Let me try this again.
那我们换种说法
Did you know the materials used
你知道所用材料
might cause the skybridge to collapse,
可能引起人行天桥坍塌吗
or is all this talk, your brand,
还是这所有的谈话 你的品牌
built on a foundation of lies?
都是建立在谎言之上
I didn't know...
我不知道...
about the skybridge problems.
人行天桥可能存在的隐患
Mr. Withrow, when you signed those documents...
威斯罗先生 你在那些文件上签名时...
Asked and answered, Your Honor.
这个问题已经回答过了 法官阁下
Move on, Mr. Olsen.
请继续 奥尔森先生
No further questions.
我没有其他问题了
We won a juror back... we've now got eight on our side.
又有一位陪审员支持我们了 现在总共有八位站在我们这边
Withrow didn't crack.
威斯罗没有被我们击垮
Somehow he managed to swallow his massive ego.
他不知怎么的 把自己本性掩藏得很好
Diana prepped him well, interrupted at the right time.
黛安娜帮他准备得很好 也适时打断了询问
Yes, she did.
没错
Now we need a new line of attack.
我们得重新找一个攻击他的方面
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表