剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
of Pharmaceutical Grade Narcotics. No.
在我的监视名单里的 不是的
You're positive?
你确定
Not a doubt in my mind.
毫不怀疑
According to the jury scoreboard,
我看 陪审团的意见里
it's 12 to zero against Gordon.
反对戈登的票数应该是十二比零
Mm. Well, Bull,
嗯 不过 布尔
I don't need to know the score.
我根本不用知道陪审团的意见
to know you're getting smoked.
就能判断你要输了
You did a nice job teeing Danny up.
你跟丹尼一唱一和得很不错
But don't celebrate yet.
不过不要高兴的太早
A decent cross will tear her apart.
只要一点点小挫折 我就能击破她
You think I'm unreliable?
你觉得我不可信
This jury won't believe a word you said
等我问过你话之后
when I'm done with you.
陪审团不会相信你说的任何一个字
Bull?
布尔
This professional...
这个所谓的专业的
by the book version of you will crumble.
严守规则的你的形象将会崩塌
Bring it on.
放马过来
If this is you as a lawyer,
如果你是一个律师
it's not hard to see why you hate lawyers.
我能想象出来为什么你恨律师了
You should've gotten out in front of it, Benny.
这件事你本该出面的 本尼
Out in front of what?
出面做什么
Bull, think twice about
布尔 关于接下来你要对丹尼做的事
what you're gonna do to Danny.
你一定要三思
I have.
我仔细考虑过了
Danny needs to resolve her past.
丹尼需要从过去解放出来
I'm going to attack her.
我将要攻击她
And it's gonna help.
这会对她有帮助的
How big was this opening in the bathroom door?
浴室门开的缝有多大
Big enough. I was able to see through.
足够大了 我可以透过门缝看清楚
About a one-inch opening where the door didn't quite close.
门没关严实的时候会有一英尺的缝
One inch?
一英尺
So you got one eye in there.
所以你一只眼看着
The other one was shut?
另一只眼闭着
Yes.
是的
That'll play with your depth perception.
那将影响到你的深度知觉
So this five-year-old memory.
还有你对这件事
You have of the event,
长达五年的记忆
you're aware that memories can be.
你知道记忆是可以
Altered, right?
被改变的 对吗
Because when you remember something,
因为在你记住某件事时
you're just bringing up an encoded copy of the event,
你只能说出你对那件事的印象
not the actual event itself.
而不是真正的事件本身
For instance, our jury this morning
例如 我们的陪审团今早
thought they heard two explosions,
以为他们听到了两声爆♥炸♥声
but there was only one.
但实际上只有一声
That's not possible, because I know what I saw.
那不可能 因为我知道我看到的是什么
Ah, and that's what I want to talk about.
啊 那正是我想说的
What I was just describing is a healthy brain remembering.
我刚才描述的是健康的大脑记忆
What kind of pharmaceuticals did you see being consumed on site?
你在现场看到他们服用的是什么药物
Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Codeine,
氢可酮 氧可酮 可待因
and several designer psychedelics.
和一些流行的幻觉剂
And did you take any of these pharmaceuticals?
那你服用过这几种药物中的任何一种吗
I can't say.
我不知道
Ah. Now, your role undercover
啊 现在 你在维加
with the Vega was to be
那里的卧底任务
something of a groupie, right?
是装作一个狂热的追随者 对吗
And that would have meant doing drugs.
而那就意味着你得吸毒
Otherwise, they would have been suspicious of you.
否则 他们就会怀疑你
So I'll ask again.
所以我再问一次
What drugs did you do that night?
那晚你吸的是什么毒
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm asking you a simple and relevant question.
我在问你一个简单的相关问题
Would you answer it, please?
请问你能回答一下吗
It's called 2C-B.
是2C-B
That's a schedule I narcotic
那是附件一里的
with Hallucinogenic properties.
一种能致幻的麻醉剂
Surely, the FBI didn't expect
当然 美国联邦调查局没想到
you to take that drug.
你会服用那个毒品
Couldn't you have just faked it?
你就不能假装服用吗
Vega put it in our drinks.
维加把它放进了我们的酒里
Then I followed protocol, which was to induce vomiting.
之后我遵循了治疗方案 也就是催吐
Protocol?
治疗方案
You followed protocol?
你遵循了治疗方案
Well, you didn't check in with your handler,
但你没有和操作者去报告
I think that was protocol.
我认为那才是治疗方案
Maybe you were just too high.
或许你当时吸完毒太兴奋了
And since the ADA didn't trust you,
而且因为助理地方检察官不信任你
I'm kind of wondering.
我有点担心
Why should this court trust you?
为什么这个法庭得信任你呢
I don't care.
我不在乎
Okay? I don't care if that woman believes me, either.
好吗 我也不在乎这个女人相不相信我
I am not her social worker, Bull.
我不是她的社会工作者 布尔
She needs real help. Not whatever the hell it is.
她需要真正的帮助 而不是你在做的
You think you're doing here.
这该死的东西
So you're gonna quit again?
所以你又不干了吗
This isn't real, Bull.
这不是真的法庭 布尔
When I found you, you left the FBI
我找到你时 你在深受怀疑的情况下
under suspicious circumstances.
离开了美国联邦调查局
Nobody trusted you.
没有人相信你
I've told you what happened
我已经告诉过你汤米·维加
to Tommy Vega. Now I've told you twice.
遭遇了什么 现在我已经跟你说第二次了
If you don't believe me,
如果你不相信我
that's on you.
那是你的事
You didn't tell me before today.
今天之前你从未跟我说过这些
You never asked!
你从没问过我
Maybe I should've set off a bomb to get your attention.
或许我也该点燃一个炸♥弹♥来引起你的注意
Then maybe you'd trust me.
然后你可能就会相信我了
Cable. How much longer?
凯博 还要多长时间
I can't take this. 'Cause otherwise,
我受不了了 因为 还有
I'm coming out. I don't care
我要出去 就算得穿过
if I have to walk through jagged metal.
参差不齐的金属碎片 我也不在乎
Um...
嗯...
That's not advisable.
这样做是不可行的
They're still removing debris.
他们还在清除残渣瓦砾
You got to get me out of here.
你必须让我出去
I am trapped in here with a crazy person.
我和一个疯子一起被困在这里
I thought Bull had it under control.
我以为布尔已经掌控了全局
He's the one I'm talking about.
他就是我说的那个疯子
Ten to two in your favor.
十个人投无罪 两个人投有罪
Way to go. All you had to do was destroy
干得不错 你要做的只有毁掉
your relationship ten to two in with Danny.
你和丹尼的情谊
Laurel's getting a verdict, Marissa.
劳雷尔会被判罪 玛丽莎
It's not a real verdict. It doesn't mean anything.
这不是真正的裁决 这没有任何意义
Yes, it does. Benny!
不 这很有意义 本尼
You were pretty rough on Danny up there.
你刚才对丹尼太恶劣了
I'm gonna have to clean it up on the redirect.
我得在再询问时好好收拾一下
I need something from you. The redirect.
你需要你的帮助 至于再询问
We're gonna need to put a pin in that.
我们得先缓缓
At least for now.
至少是现在
I know it's been a long day, but it's important.
我知道今天很漫长 但重要的是
to remind everyone.
我们得提醒大家
This is about the life of a human being.
这事关一个人的生命
Ms. Guthrie,
格思里夫人
you never got the chance to testify
原审期间
on your husband's behalf
你一直没有机会
during the original trial.
为你的丈夫作证
What would you like us to know about him?
你能说些什么以便我们了解他吗
Gordon's a good man.
戈登是个好人
We met in school.
我们是在学校遇见的
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表