剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Hold on, Benny.
等等 本尼
What's going on with mock juror 18, Marissa?
第十八号♥模拟陪审员怎么了 玛丽莎
Uh...
我看看
Laurel Guthrie.
劳雷尔·格思里
Age 34.
现年三十四岁
She's from fort Greene, Brooklyn.
她来自布鲁克林区的格林堡
Heart rate accelerating.
她的心率在加速
Respiration's increasing.
排汗水平在上升
She's pretty fidgety.
她看起来坐立不安
She seems really nervous.
似乎非常紧张
Everybody down!
大家趴下
Okay.
好了
Everybody, calm down.
大家冷静
Calm down.
冷静
Is anybody hurt?
有没有人受伤
Marissa? Are you okay?
玛丽莎 你没事吧
I'm okay.
我没事
I think it's just from the dust.
这应该是爆♥炸♥冲击导致的
You're okay.
你没事
She's okay.
她没事
Guys.
大伙儿听我说
Hi, can you hear me in there?
你们能听到我说话吗
Is anyone on?
有人在吗
We're here, Cable. Status check.
凯博 我们在这儿 状态检查
Just a few minor injuries,
只有些人受轻伤
but the corridor caved in.
但是走廊塌了
What in the hell? What do you think?
怎么回事 你怎么看
Nobody move! Nobody move!
不许动 都不许动
She's got a gun!
她有枪
Call 911.
打911
Okay.
好吧
Laurel.
罗瑞尔
Laurel.
罗瑞尔
Listen to me, Laurel.
听我说 罗瑞尔
Everybody stay down on the ground.
都趴在地上
Hey, if you're gonna pull a gun.
听着 如果你要开枪
In my courtroom, you're gonna point it at me.
在我庭上 你应该用枪指着我
And no one else.
而不是其他人
Understood?
明白吗
Here.
这里
You know the layout to my building.
你熟悉这座建筑的布局
You found a way to be a part
你想办法成为模拟法庭的一员
of the mock jury, and you smuggled in.
然后偷偷溜了进来
What looks like a 3D-printed firearm,
用这只像是3D打印的手♥枪♥
to get past the metal detector,
逃避了金属探测器的检测
and you fabricated an explosive device.
你自造了引爆装置
But there's nothing in our background profile on you.
但是我们背景资料库里没有你的信息
That would indicate you're a violent person.
这意味着你是一个暴♥力♥的人
You don't know anything about me!
你根本不了解我
All right.
好吧
Then why don't you tell me?
那你告诉我啊
You're all right.
一切都会没事
You need to relax.
只是需要放松
You've done a lot of planning.
为了此刻
To get to this moment.
你做了很多筹划
I know it's important to you.
我知道这一刻对你很重要
Tell us why.
告诉我们为什么
My husband.
我的丈夫
You have to get my husband out of jail.
你得把我的丈夫弄出监狱
Okay.
好
Then talk to us.
不妨说一说
We're all listening.
我们都洗耳恭听
Aren't we?
是吧 各位
I read you, Bull.
我读给你听 布尔
Pulling up everything I can find on him now.
这是我能找到的所有信息
Okay, her husband's name is Gordon Guthrie,
她丈夫名叫戈登·格思里
42, formerly of fort Greene, Brooklyn,
四十二岁 过去住在布鲁克林格林堡
presently five years into a 15-year sentence.
目前处于十五年刑期中的第五年
He copped to it, Bull.
他认罪了 布尔
Entered a guilty plea.
接受了检方的辩诉交易
They owned and operated a small Pharmacy.
他们曾经拥有并经营一家小药店
Everybody, get over there.
所有人都到那边去
Okay. Take it easy, Laurel.
好的 放松点 罗瑞尔
It's gonna be all right.
会没事的
Just relax.
放松些
Let's just do everything she says.
按她说的做
Our records indicate that you're a pharmacist.
我们的记录显示你是个药剂师
I was.
曾经是
We lost the Pharmacy.
我们失去了药店
We lost everything.
失去了一切
Not your skills.
但技能还在
Explosives are basic chemistry.
做炸♥药♥只需基础化学知识
It may be simple science,
或许科学原理很简单
but the motivation is pretty complex.
但是动机非常复杂
You've got my attention.
你引起了我的关注
Look, I've done everything the right way.
听着 五年来我一直循规蹈矩
Studied the law for five years.
五年都在研究法律
Pursued every legal means to get him free.
想尽一切合法的方法使他重获自♥由♥
But he pled guilty.
但他认罪了
There's no grounds for appeal.
没有上诉的理由
No, no, no, the motion to reopen the case.
不 不 要重新调查这个案子
Would have to come from the da's office.
就得经检察官许可
Okay.
好的
And that... Is what you want...
所以你想让我
To get me to do.
帮你做这件事
Yeah.
是的
I see.
明白了
Do you know there's
罗瑞尔 你知道
a psychology behind bomb-making, Laurel?
炸♥弹♥爆破的背后隐藏着心理动机吗
It's interesting.
这一点很有趣
It's about control.
是关于控制的
You feel disenfranchised.
你感到被剥夺了公民权
The legal system took your voice away.
司法系统无视你的申诉
But you didn't blow up a courthouse...
但你没选择去炸法庭
Or a jail.
或者监狱
You came here,
你来到这里
and you focused your rage on this.
把怒气发泄在此
Very specific, hopefully nonlethal.
选择这种特殊却不致命的方式
Means of solving your problem.
试图解决你的问题
I'm not here to kill anyone.
我不是来这杀人的
I hope you mean that.
我希望你是真心的
Look at all these people.
看看这些人
They're scared.
他们都很害怕
I mean, you're scaring them, Laurel.
是你造成的 罗瑞尔
I need to know that they are not in danger.
我需要确保他们没有生命危险
You understand that? That's my responsibility.
明白吧 这是我的责任
Look at me.
看着我
Do we understand each other?
让我们达成共识
Yeah.
可以
Now, tell me about this case.
现在 跟我说说这件案子
So, there were some discrepancies.
在食品药物管辖的类鸦♥片♥处方报告中
In the FDA-mandated Opioid prescription reporting,
出现一些分歧
but it could've just been a mistake by our bookkeeper.
但本来是我们记帐员的一个错误
And what was his name? Donovan snell.
他叫什么名字 多诺万·斯奈尔
But the prosecutor, Weinsbach,
但是检察官 温尼丝贝奇
claimed that my Gordon,
宣称我家戈登
my quiet, bookish Gordon
他是那么安静 爱读书
who loved nothing more
他平日只爱看老电影
than watching old movies, doing crossword puzzles.
做一些填字拼图
And gardening...
还有园艺
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表