剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Half of it was my mother's.
一半我母亲的
She was helping me buy a new place
她本来要帮我买♥♥一套新房♥子
so I don't have to commute an hour and a half
我就不用在每天浪费一个半小时
to school each day.
去上班了
My mom needs that money.
我妈妈需要那笔钱
You can sit next to me
在庭审期间
at the plaintiff's table during the trial.
你可以坐在我身边原告的位置
Did Bull okay you to offer Erin a seat at the table?
布尔同意你在庭审时给艾琳留座位吗
What? You saw her. It was damage control.
怎么了 你也看到了 我只是在进行损害控制
Where's Benny Colón?
本尼·科隆在哪里
Oh, that's me. You are...?
我就是 你是...
Sofia Dern. Why the hell'd you send me a subpoena?
索菲亚·德恩 你为什么要给我发传票
You sent her a subpoena?
你给她发传票了吗
Bull must have sent it.
肯定是布尔干的
Well, uh, you were a broker at Brannigan Trust,
好吧 你以前是布兰尼根信托公♥司♥的经纪人
which means you have relevant information.
也就是说你掌握了相关信息
You need to tell the jury what happened.
你得让陪审团知道发生了什么
How much you gonna pay me?
你们付我多少钱
It doesn't work that way.
不是这样的
The SEC involved?
美国证券交易委员会也有份吗
No one is charging you with a crime.
没人会起诉你犯罪
So I'm an expert witness.
这么说我是鉴定人了
You're lucky you're not at the defense table.
你很幸运你不在被告那方
No money, no testimony.
不给钱我也不会作证
If you don't show up, you will be subject to arrest.
如果你不来 你会被捕的
Our victims all feel like victims.
我们的受害人都一副受害者的样子
We need a predator right off the bat.
我们现急需一个人扮演掠食者的角色
What... you got to be kidding me.
什么 你开玩笑吧
No, jury's gonna love her, especially Sienna and Larry.
不 陪审团会喜欢她的 特别是茜安娜和拉里
We just found our star witness.
终于找到最佳人选了
We empathize with those who lost money,
我们对那些失财的人深表同情
but that's the nature of the market.
但市场就是这样
Mr. Fuller is too much of a gentleman to say it,
富勒先生实在是太绅士而不好说出这些话
so I'll say it.
所以由我来说
The plaintiffs are unwilling
原告们并不愿意接受
to accept the consequences of their decisions,
自己错误决定带来的后果
and now they're seeking compensation
他们现在只是想从财力雄厚的人那里
from the deepest pockets.
求得补偿
Predictable, trying to paint our clients as greedy.
我早算到了 他们想让大家认为委托人很贪婪
We're giving them plenty of ammunition
我们从索菲亚开始
by starting off with Sofia.
给他们提供把柄
The jury'll see what our clients were up against.
陪审团会看见我们委托人面对的人到底有多狠
Prep was a nightmare.
证人培训简直是个噩梦
She doesn't want to testify.
她并不想出庭作证
Stick with the plan, play to her ego.
跟着计划走 抓住她很自大的这一点
She won't be able to resist bragging about her conquests.
她一定会忍♥不住炫耀
She's gonna help us prove the elements of fraud.
她会帮助我们证明这就是个欺诈案
She is going to be uncooperative.
她是不会乖乖合作的
I'll have to treat her as a hostile witness.
那我就要把她当成敌意证人对待了
Vortuba's not gonna let you ask
沃图巴是不会让你问主导问题的
leading questions, so don't do it.
所以不要这么做
What is it with you and that judge?
你和法官之间到底发生了什么啊
He's not the problem.
问题不是他
I need her cooperative
我需要她的合作
and not feeling forced; are you on board?
而不是让她感觉是被逼的 你懂吗
Where is your star witness?
你的最佳人选呢
Building anticipation for her testimony, no doubt.
为自己的证词想对策呢 绝对
Are all parties ready to proceed?
原告被告双方准备好开庭了吗
The defense answers ready for trial.
被告准备好了
Mr. Colón? Yes, Your Honor.
科隆先生 是的 法官阁下
Our first witness is not here yet.
我们的第一证人还没来
I'd like to request an arrest warrant
我希望申请拘捕令
for failure to appear.
以未出庭作证为由对其进行逮捕
It is so ordered. You have until the end of the day
已经准备好了 你得在今天结束之前找到她
to find her, but the show must go on.
但庭审不会因此终止
So we'll have a 30-minute recess,
所以我们会有一个三十分钟的间歇
and then we'll hear opening statements
然后进行开庭陈词
and go right into witnesses.
随后直接进行证人盘问环节
You've reached Sofia Dern's office.
这是索菲亚·德恩的办公室
Straight to voice mail.
语♥音♥留言
None of the other witnesses are ready to testify.
也没有其他证人准备好作证了
Then stall. How?
那就拖下去 怎么拖
File a motion.
提出议案
Argue a point of discovery.
说你有了一个新的发现
You've done this before.
你之前做过这件事的
What... Where are you going?
你去哪里
Shop for a car.
去买♥♥辆车
Stall till I get back.
一直拖到我回来
You don't have to come up with some bogus reason
你不用想假理由去拖这场庭审
to stall and annoy the jury; put me on the stand.
陪审团会烦的 让我作证吧
Bull wants to see you in front of a mock jury first.
布尔想先在模拟陪审团见你一次
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Look, we haven't finished your prep.
听着 我们对你的培训还没有结束
Then let's finish it. I'm a quick study.
那现在就结束 我学的很快
No, we only have 30 minutes.
不 我们只有三十分钟
Have you ever worked with 11-year-olds?
你和十一岁的孩子一起工作过吗
That's an eternity.
那简直就是度日如年
Silver Tempest, my favorite color.
银色风暴 我最喜欢的颜色
You have good taste.
你的品位很好
This is the sexiest car on the lot.
这是最性感的那一辆
Well, I've been eyeing it for a while.
是的 我一直都想买♥♥这辆车
It's the perfect ride for people like us.
这车对于我们这种人来说堪称完美
People like us?
我们这种人
Someone who won't settle for
只能被最好的
anything but the best.
吸引的人
Am I wrong?
我说错了吗
Well, cars like this can be temperamental.
好吧 这样的车性能不稳定
I don't want to spend my whole life in the shop.
我不想把我这辈子的时间都浪费在这里
Well, that is the best feature of them all.
那这就是这车最好的一点了
It's a brand you can trust.
这是个值得你信赖的品牌
How about we take it for a spin?
我们可以试驾吗
Why don't we?
为什么不呢
I trusted them.
我相信了他们
I had no reason not to.
我没有原因不去相信
I'd been with Brannigan since I was a teenager.
我年轻时就一直在布兰尼根信托公♥司♥这办业务
My babysitting money was in there.
我照顾孩子赚的钱都在那里面
This looks a lot easier when Bull does it.
怎么布尔做的时候看着就那么容易
I've never fallen for anything like this.
我从来没有摔的这么惨过
Fool me once.
就骗了我一次
How's it going?
进行的怎么样了
Sienna's tilting her head.
茜安娜在歪头
It looks like she's warming to Erin.
看起来她和艾琳产生了共鸣
I can relate.
可以理解
Pretty much every teenage girl on the planet
几乎这世界上所有的小女生
earned money babysitting.
都会靠照顾孩子赚钱
Not me.
我就不是
Why not? All my siblings were older.
为什么不 我是最小的
They babysat me.
都是别人来照顾我
My parents made me come up
我父母让我用更标新立异的方法
with more creative ways to make money.
自己赚钱
Like hacking? Maybe.
比如当黑客吗 也许
Years ago, Ms. Howland,
很多年前 霍兰德女士
you donated to the Humanitarian Fund of America.
你曾经向美国人道主义基金会捐过钱
I think that was the name of it.
我记得好像是这么个名字
Uh, is there a point to this, Your Honor?
法官阁下 请问这些有什么意义吗
Charity was a fraud.
那家慈善机构就是个诈骗机构
Shut down by the IRS three years ago.
美国国税局三年前就把它关了
Wait, why did Erin not tell us
等等 为什么艾琳没有告诉我们
that she'd been conned before?
她之前也被骗过呢
By the looks of it, she just found out.
看她表情也是才知道
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表