剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
But some people never had it growing up, so they have
但有些人在成长过程中并没有这样的人 所以
this insatiable need to
当他们长大之后
fill their balcony as grown-ups.
会贪婪的想填补他们阳台的空隙
I looked at your phone records... You haven't talked to your dad
我查过你的通话记录... 你已经有十年
in ten years.
没有跟你父亲通话了
He lives a long way away.
他住在离我非常远的地方
He's not a bad man,
从我了解到的信息来看
from what I understand. Is he?
他并不是坏人 是吗
But when he married your stepmother
但当他和你的继母结婚以后
and his focus shifted to her and her children...
他的注意力转移到她和她的孩子身上了...
you felt like he left your balcony, didn't you?
你感觉到他离开了你的阳台 不是吗
I saw the way
我看到了
you looked at the wall
当斯特兰德博士开始讲
when Dr. Strand started talking
跟比自己小的人交往的时候
about dating down.
你的目光转向了墙壁
You wanted to escape.
你想逃走
'Cause you know the man you need,
因为你知道你需要的男人
the men that you've needed,
你曾需要过的男人
they have to adore you, put you on a pedestal.
他们必须得崇拜你 把你供在神台之上
But they'll never be enough.
但他们永远达不到你的标准
Even your husband Jeffrey wasn't enough, was he?
甚至你的丈夫杰弗里也达不到 是吗
So you found a young man, this boy,
所以你找了一个年轻男人 这个男孩
and he didn't just adore you, he...
他不仅仅是崇拜你 他...
outright worshipped you.
彻彻底底地敬仰你
So much that he was willing to give up going to college,
他对你太过崇拜 甚至愿意为了你放弃读大学
and raise a child with you that...
愿意帮你抚养孩子...
that wasn't even his.
甚至不是他自己亲生的
Is that fair of you to ask a 17-year-old boy?
你觉得对一个十七岁的男孩要求这些 公平吗
You're gonna be a mother.
你即将成为一名母亲
Okay? Oh...
好吗 噢
And that child is gonna
这个孩子会
adore you...
崇拜你...
and love you.
会爱你
And you will get to be
你也会成为
his or her Balcony Person.
他或者她的阳台人
I, uh...
我...
I'm not very good...
我不太擅长...
at being alone.
孤单一人
You do have a husband.
你还有个丈夫
Oh. Listen...
噢 听着...
This is a woman who's a friend of mine.
这位女士是我的一个朋友
She's very nice.
她人很好
You should make an appointment.
你跟她约个时间谈谈吧
A shrink.
一位精神病学家
You should make an appointment.
你跟她约个时间谈谈吧
Oh, God, what have I done?
上帝 我都做了些什么
Dr. Bull...
布尔博士...
do you think that there is such a thing as true love?
你相信世界上有真爱吗
I do.
我相信
But this isn't it.
但这不是真爱
Jordan.
乔丹
Susan has something she'd like to say.
苏珊有话想跟你说
Jordan...
乔丹…
I...
我...
got so caught up
太忙于
trying to run away from my...
想要逃离我...
old life
过去的生活
that I didn't fully
我没有认真的
think it through. Susan...
把事情想清楚 苏珊…
No, just-just listen, okay?
别说话 就听我说 好吗
I...
我...
I hurt you.
我伤害了你
No. No, you didn't. I did.
不 你没有 我有
I did.
我的确伤害了你
And...
并且...
and this is not right.
这样做是不对的
And you know that, and I know that.
你心里明白的 其实我也明白
And I...
我...
am truly, truly sorry.
我真的非常 非常抱歉
Susan... n-no.
苏珊… 不
I-I love you.
我爱你
Okay.
好吧
Jordan...
乔丹…
it's over.
都结束了
Please forgive me.
请原谅我
Good-bye.
再见
No. No. Susan!
不 不 苏珊
Susan! Come on. Let her go.
苏珊 好了 让她走吧
You did this.
都是你干的
What did you say to her?
你跟她说了什么
It's what she realized.
是她自己意识到的
She was using you to make herself feel special.
她利用你让自己感觉到特别
But it never would have been enough.
但这还远远不够
Teaching wasn't enough. Her husband wasn't enough.
教书不够 她丈夫不够
Nothing... would have ever been enough.
没有什么... 能满足她
Not for her. And it wasn't love.
对她来讲这些都不够 而且这不是爱情
As much as it may have felt like it.
不管它感觉有多么像
She needs help.
她需要帮助
You'll feel this way again,
你以后还会有爱情的
with someone else...
跟别的人...
for the right reasons.
用对的方式
Dr. Bull, I...
尔博士 我...
Hey.
没事
I've been there.
我也经历过的
What if they don't listen?
万一他们不肯听呢
I can't promise they will...
我不能保证他们会听...
But I know for a fact
但我知道一个事实
they won't listen if you don't talk to them.
如果你不跟他们说话 他们肯定不会听
But what I said on the stand...
但我在证人席上说的那些话...
Just go over to them.
朝他们走过去就行了
Let it happen.
顺其自然
I finally figured out what you meant...
我终于明白了你那句话的意思
"Winning the right way."
"用正确的方式来取胜"
Putting Jordan's family back together.
就是让乔丹一家人重新团聚
Hmm. Chunk...
对 特朗科
why did you really quit football?
你到底为什么放弃橄榄球
I told you.
我告诉你了啊
I didn't want to play anymore.
我不想再打了
That's all.
就这样
I was done
我受够了
with the injuries, done with the pressure...
受够那些伤病 受够那些压力
done with the thrill of running the ball over the line.
受够那些带球跑过线的紧张感了
You get to a...
当你到了...
certain point, you're ready for a new challenge.
合适的时候 你会准备好去迎接新的挑战
I hear that.
我明白
You try telling that to parents the day before the draft.
你试试在选秀前一天跟你父母讲这番话
I always meant to tell her the truth.
我一直想告诉她真♥相♥
I just never got the chance. Your mom,
我只是没有机会 你母亲
she was your biggest fan.
她是你最大的粉丝
Yeah.
对
We all need one.
我们都需要这样的人
Hey, thanks for putting me on this case.
谢谢你让我参与这件案子
Who's yours?
谁是你的那个人
Who's your biggest fan?
谁是你最大的粉丝
Isn't it you?
不是你吗
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表