剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
It was recent.
是最近的事
A week before all of this,
事发一周前
she was hiding something. I...
她在隐瞒什么东西 我...
Phone calls she didn't want me to hear.
一些她不想让我听到的电♥话♥
I came to surprise her at the rehearsal, she wasn't there.
彩排的时候我去给她个惊喜 可她不在
Never showed up.
一直都没出现
Well, she was 25.
她才二十五岁
And 20 years younger than I am.
而且比我小二十岁
She gets a lot of attention.
她总是众人的焦点
And I wasn't always around, so I...
而我又不总陪在她身边 所以我...
I don't know.
我不知道
Looking at your wall here,
看着你的这面荣誉墙
one of these plaques kind of stands out.
有一块奖牌十分显眼
The New York Foundation for Mankind Humanitarian Award,
纽约基金会人道主义奖
Jules Caffrey, 1999.
获奖人朱尔斯·卡弗里 1999
Where'd that guy go?
那个人去哪了
He has three expensive exes.
他有三个挥金如土的前妻
Choices.
人生充满选择
Now I got a question for you, Mr. Trial Consultant.
我倒是有个问题问你 庭审咨♥询♥先生
Do you believe in justice?
你相信正义吗
Because you're looking at an innocent man.
因为你眼前就站着一个无罪之人
Why would you take the case?
为什么你接下这个案子
'Cause he didn't do it.
因为他是清白的
And you can tell that
你仅凭一次见面
just by meeting him once.
就得出这个结论了吗
Jules speaks about Lauren in the present tense.
朱尔斯还用现在时态谈论劳伦
The murder was three months ago.
谋杀案是三个月前了
It's as if he can't believe she's dead,
感觉像是他还无法相信她已经死了
and killers aren't in denial. I'm with Bull.
凶手是不会这样的 我同意布尔
I mean, look, the guy's theatrical.
我是说 你想啊 这个人浑身是戏
He's a showman in every way,
他怎么看都是个爱出风头的人
but he's also done a lot of good.
但他也做了不少好事
I don't believe he did it.
我不信是他做的
The evidence, the witness, this voice mail.
证据 目击者 还有这条语♥音♥留言
I know you're angry, but please,
我知道你很生气 不过拜托
just let me explain.
让我解释一下
Hear that? She's scared.
听到了吗 她很害怕
The prosecution is honing in on their narrative.
控方已经在着手起诉书了
Jules was Lauren's sugar daddy.
朱尔斯就是劳伦的"干爹"
Rich, powerful, controlling.
有钱 有权 有控制欲
Killed her in a jealous rage.
被嫉妒冲昏头脑就杀了她
It's true. The mock jurors hated the Jules and Lauren
确实 模拟陪审团确实不喜欢朱尔斯和劳伦
May-December romance.
这种老牛吃嫩草的关系
Well, if he was a saint it would be easy.
如果他是圣人 就很容易遭到嫉恨
He doesn't even have an attorney.
他连律师都没有
I was thinking about that.
我正在想这事呢
No. No, no, no, no.
不 不
Look. Jules' only defense
听着 朱尔斯唯一的辩解
is that the police want payback.
就是警♥察♥要报复他
Come on, Bull. I... I can't sell that.
拜托 布尔 我没法靠这个去辩护
And I'd never expect you to.
我从没想过让你去
And that was the day that I realized
我就是那天发现自己爱上了
I loved Alfredo sauce.
阿尔佛雷德酱的
Hello, trial consultants.
你们好啊 庭审专家们
Ready to get to work?
准备好开工了吗
Team.
队员们
Meet our client, Jules Caffrey.
来认识下我们的客户 朱尔斯·卡弗里
And the man who's gonna represent him...
为他辩护的人是...
Jules Caffrey.
朱尔斯·卡弗里
You want me to defend myself?
你让我为自己辩护吗
Seems to me you're the only one who can.
在我看来 你是唯一能胜任的人选
I cross-referenced the last six months
我把劳伦过去六个月中的短♥信♥
of Lauren's texts, phone calls and e-mails.
电♥话♥和邮件相互参照
All her top pings are basketball people.
她最亲近的朋友都是篮球圈的
Any family, exes or whatnot?
有没有家人或前男友之类的
None. She's a foster kid that bounced around a lot.
没有 她是曾被很多家庭领养
Who were her top two contacts?
她最经常联♥系♥的两个人是谁
Dance squad leader, Kelvin Li, and power forward, Grant Combs.
舞队队长凯文·李 和大前锋格朗特·康布斯
Hmm. Looks like Kelvin held a lot
看来凯文给劳伦
of private dance sessions with Lauren. And Grant,
开过很多次小灶辅♥导♥ 而格朗特呢
just look at him.
你看这张脸就明白了
I know the squad's wardrobe person from my days at Vogue.
我在《时尚》工作时认识了舞队服装部的人
I'm sure she's got some intel.
她肯定知道些内情
Let's see what it is.
咱们去查查吧
Okay, so I want to offer you a gift,
好吧 我想送你个礼物
because you're my friend,
因为你是我的朋友
and because I want to see The Jules Show canceled,
还因为我想让《朱尔斯秀》停播
and this master of media manipulation behind bars.
让这个操纵媒体的专家被关进监狱
So...
所以...
man one, 25 years.
一级过失杀人 二十五年徒刑
Parole in 15.
十五年后可获假释
We're going to trial, Shelley.
咱们上庭吧 雪莉
Wait a minute. Are you defending him?
等等 你是他的辩护律师吗
Am I going up against you in court?
咱们要在法庭上开战吗
No.
不
He's going pro se.
他要为自己辩护
Oh, my God.
天呐
You know, "he who represents himself
听说过"为自己辩护的客户
has a fool for a client"?
是傻子"吗
You know who said that, right?
你知道是谁说的吗
Uh, yeah. Abe Lincoln, you,
知道 亚伯·林肯 你
pretty much everyone who studies law.
还有所有学法律的人
You know what?
我跟你说
I don't even want to offer you a deal.
我不想给你协商的机会
Everyone knows that Jules is a traveling circus,
所有人都知道朱尔斯就是个马戏团
and he's gonna make Bull his clown.
他会让布尔 成为他的小丑
Well, then we'll make sure to keep
那我们一定不能把
the coulrophobics off the jury.
有小丑恐惧症的人选入陪审团
People with an irrational fear of clowns.
是指对小丑有不理性恐惧的人
I know what it means.
我知道什么意思
I am one and it's not irrational.
我就有 但怕小丑并非不理性
Unlike having Jules defend himself in court.
那跟朱尔斯为自己辩护可不一样
Hey. Don't get too confident, okay?
别太自信了 行吗
Bull's tactics tend to pay off.
布尔 的战术挺管用
I can't wait.
我都等不及了
Statistically, black jurors are more sympathetic
从统计学讲 黑人陪审员更同情
to black defendants, especially in celebrity cases.
黑人被告人 尤其是涉及名人的案子
I want to shut that down right now.
我现在就要否定这个思路
I don't want the perception to be that I got off
我不想让人们认为我胜诉
because of a black jury.
靠的是黑人陪审团
This is about me being innocent. Good.
重点是我是清白的 好
Because we actually found in your case
因为实际上我们发现你这案子里
race isn't the primary factor.
种族并非主要因素
Your best jurors tend to be those
对你最有利的陪审员
with low NPI scores.
是自恋清单分数低的人
That's Narcissistic Personality Inventory.
全名叫自恋人格清单
So doormats.
就是受气包
People with no ego. Why?
没有自我的人 为什么
What's my score?
我的分数是多少
On a scale from one to 40...
满分四十的话
a 38. Our ideal juror would be under ten.
你是三十八分 理想的陪审员是十分以下
Call me whatever you want.
想叫我什么都可以
But the people know
但人们知道
when Jules Caffrey speaks,
当朱尔斯·卡弗里开口时
it's the truth. It's also illeism.
都是事实 还有第三人称过度使用
You really like referring to yourself
你很喜欢用第三人称
in the third person, don't you, Jules?
来称呼自己 对吧 朱尔斯
A lot of people do that. The only ones
很多人都这样 比你更严重的
who do it more than you are Donald Trump and Elmo.
只有唐纳德·特朗普和艾莫
Okay, which is why our focus will be
好了 因此我们要侧重
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表