剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
They're not going to believe me.
他们不会相信我的
Hey...
嘿...
don't give up on people.
别对人们放弃希望
They're all we've got.
那是我们的绝招
Speak up. Answer directly.
大声说话 正面回答问题
Keep your hands still.
手不要乱动
Don't slouch.
打起精神
Respond only to questions,
只回答问题
not statements.
不要反驳陈述
Don't fill silences. Don't smoke on breaks.
不♥要♥沉♥默♥ 休庭的时候别抽烟
It's not enough to tell the truth.
光说出事实还不够
You have to tell the truth effectively.
你还要让事实奏效
I gotta get this to my boss. He'll need time to prepare.
我要把这些记下来交给老板 他需要时间准备
Clyde's not doing the direct, you are.
克莱德不出庭 你来
What? Does he know that?
什么 他知道这件事吗
My read on the women on this jury is
我看出来陪审团的女性
they hate your boss.
讨厌你的上司
If we spring you on them,
如果我们派你出庭
they just may rally to vote for you, Liberty,
他们可能会一致为你投票
rather than against Brandon.
而非与布兰登对抗
I'm the client, right? I'll tell him.
我是客户 对吧 我去告诉他
Brandon...
布兰登...
I want you to direct your attention
我希望你把注意力
to the night in question.
集中到案发当晚
Were you with Alyssa Yang that night?
那晚你和艾丽莎·杨在一起吗
Yes, I was.
是的 在一起
And on a previous night, did you have sex with her?
在前一天晚上 你跟她发生性关系了吗
Yes.
是的
Did you argue about sex?
你们对这件事有争论吗
I didn't want to have sex with her again.
我再也不想跟她做♥爱♥了
It was a mistake.
那就是个错误
Did something go wrong?
发生了什么事吗
It's a mistake to do everything in life
不管我做什么都是错的
because of what other people expect you to.
因为总有人对你抱有期许
You're a healthy young man.
你是个健康的年轻人
She was a beautiful young girl.
她是个漂亮的女孩
Why not?
为什么不呢
Well, my parents kept asking me why
我父母一直问我
I didn't have a girlfriend,
为什么没有女朋友
and Alyssa was one of the hottest girls around
而艾丽莎不仅非常性感
and an "A" Student who could, you know,
还是一个读牛津大学的
go to Oxford.
全优学生
So that was, like, a perfect picture, and...
就像一幅瑰丽的画卷
at a certain point you get tired
但突然某天你就审美疲劳了
of disappointing everyone.
开始对事事失望
So what was wrong with the perfect picture?
这"瑰丽的画卷"出了什么问题吗
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
Is that where you were
这就是你凌晨一点到三点
between 1:00 a.M. And 3:00 a.M.?
不在艾丽莎身边的原因吗
Yes.
是的
I was with someone.
我和别人在一起
Brandon, I have to ask you...
布兰登 我要问你...
...who were you with?
你具体跟谁在一起
Look, I mean no disrespect to you or anyone,
听着 我并不是不尊重你
but I'm not gonna answer that.
但我不会回答这个问题
I said what I've said, and I'm not sorry,
该说的我都说了 虽然我不觉得抱歉
but I'm not gonna do this to someone else.
但我不想伤害那个人
Brandon, now is not the time to be a hero.
布兰登 现在不是你逞英雄的时候
I've told you everything you need to know.
你想知道的我已经全说了
Brandon, did you kill Alyssa Yang?
布兰登 是你杀了艾丽莎·杨吗
No. Save yourself.
没有 帮自己一把
Tell this jury who you were with.
告诉陪审团你和谁在一起
You just want...
你们只是想...
You want to break it all apart.
你们想拆散一切
Break everything!
毁掉一切
You're supposed to be the adults!
你们应该拿出点大人的样子来
Quiet, please!
请保持安静
We have no further questions, Your Honor.
我们没其它问题了 法官大人
So you didn't tell the police
那么 你没有告诉警方
you were with someone that night?
你那晚和某人在一起 对吗
No. You lied to the police.
是的 你对警方撒谎了
Objection. I'll withdraw the question.
反对 我撤回这一提问
You admit you had sex with Alyssa.
你承认和艾丽莎发生了性关系
Your DNA was found in her body.
在她身体里发现了你的DNA
You were never gay before...
你以前不是同性恋...
I was always gay! I...
我一直是同性恋 我...
And now that your trial isn't going so well
现在你的审判不是很顺利
do you really expect this jury to believe
你真的指望陪审团相信
that you were with a secret, gay, mystery lover
你当时和一位 你拒绝说出名字的
who you refuse to name?
神秘同性情人在一起吗
I just didn't think it was really up to me to be happy.
我只觉得 我过得开不开心都不重要
Your refusal is answer enough.
你的拒绝已经回答了一切
I'll withdraw the question.
我撤销这个问题
No further questions.
没有其它问题了
How did I do? Well...
我表现如何 嗯...
you're not done yet.
你的任务还没完成
I'm doing the closing argument, too?
我也要做结案陈词吗
Well, the real closing arguments take place
在陪审团室里进行的
behind the jury room door.
才是真正的结案陈词
Always.
一直如此
And our research shows that Bess will deliver it.
我们的调查显示 贝丝会来做这件事
Bess... who carries a terrible burden of guilt
贝丝... 因为辜负了自己的儿子
for failing her own son.
有很沉重的负罪感
You can free her from that.
你可以帮她解脱
Can you do it?
你能做到吗
Brandon Peters did not kill Alyssa Yang.
布兰登·彼得斯没有杀害艾丽莎·杨
People know the truth when they hear it.
人们往往能在听的过程中发现真♥相♥
That's why we say it has a ring.
这句话是有道理的
To tell the world that you're gay...
没有人会因为一己私利
to tell yourself...
向世界 同时也向自己...
is not something you do out of convenience.
宣布自己出柜
It might be the hardest conversation you ever have.
这也许是你生命中最艰难的一次谈话
In not giving us an alibi
他没有确切的不在场证明
he gave us, perhaps, the best alibi
但也许他说的话
we could ever want.
就是最可信不在场证明
It's an old-fashioned word you don't hear so much of anymore,
我要说一个过时的词语 现在已经很少听到
you don't see so much of anymore.
也很少看到了
Character.
那就是 人格力量
Would the foreman read the verdict?
请首席陪审员宣读判决
On the charge of murder in the second degree...
对于被指控二级谋杀的罪名
we find the defendant...
我们认为 被告人...
not guilty.
无罪
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的各位先生女士们
thank you for your service
感谢你们的付出
and for being an integral part in the judicial process.
以及成为审判过程中 不可或缺的一部分
You are dismissed.
你们可以解散了
Good work, Brandon.
干得好 布兰登
Let's go, Taylor.
走吧 泰勒
Where are we going now?
现在要去哪儿
Taylor, let's go.
泰勒 我们走
Meet with your therapist.
去见你的医生
What?
什么
Mom, it's not for an hour.
妈 都没到一个小时
Excuse me. Bess. Hey.
不好意思 贝丝 嘿
Oh, I recognize you.
我认得你
You were always watching us.
你一直在观察我们
I'm Dr. Jason Bull.
我是杰森·布尔博士
What kind of doctor are you?
你读的什么博士
Psychologist.
心理学
Is that what you do, analyze people?
你的工作就是分♥析♥人吗
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表