剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
biometrics show agitation.
生物波检测仪显示大幅波动
The mirrors have moved to eight to four,
镜面陪审员已经变成 八比四
but Connie isn't budging.
但康妮还是不为所动
What happened to the IKEA effect?
宜家效应怎么不起作用了
Playing the game should have given her
玩过游戏后 她理应更欣赏
more appreciation for what Jace does.
杰斯的所为
That ungrateful brat is getting paid
这个没良心的臭小子 他得到
to play video games.
玩电竞该得的钱了
She clearly doesn't build enough furniture.
显然她组装的家具还不够多
We'll have to try a new strategy for her.
该对她实施新策略了
Well, our next witness is Yuna.
我们下个证人是尤娜
Yuna's been prepped to speak Connie's language.
尤娜已准备好站在康妮的立场了
Yuna, would you say you know Jace
尤娜 你认为自己比其他人
better than anyone?
都了解杰斯吗
He's my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
Can you tell us what happened
你能告诉我们 冠军赛中
during the championship game?
发生了什么吗
He made a mistake.
他犯了个错
It happens to all of us.
这种事在所难免
Thank you. Nothing further.
谢谢 没有问题了
Had you ever witnessed
那晚之前
Jace make a mistake before that night?
你见过杰斯犯错吗
Yeah, a-a few.
有几次
Five, a hundred, a thousand?
五次 百次 还是千次
Closer to five.
差不多五次
You don't get to be world number one
漏洞百出的人
by making a lot of mistakes.
不可能成为第一
And how many mistakes did he make during the finals?
那他在决赛里犯错了几次
He...he made a few.
他犯了几次
A few?
几次呢
Five, a hundred...
五次 百次...
Closer to five. He had a bad night.
差不多五次 他那晚状态不佳
If in one night,
如果他一晚上
he made the same number of mistakes as he'd made
犯错的次数和六年来所犯错误的
in the previous six years,
次数一样
it sounds like something much more than a bad night.
似乎就不只是状态不佳了吧
Biometrics are shifting.
生物波检测仪呈现波动
Jurors are feeling uneasy with this.
陪审团也觉得有问题
Yuna will be fine.
只要尤娜照着剧本来
As long as she sticks to the script.
就没问题
So, Miss Kim,
金小姐
over the course of six years of play,
过去六年的比赛里
Jace Rundle had a record
杰斯·朗德尔的记录是
of 118 wins and 12 losses.
一百一十八胜 十二负
How do you explain this bad night?
你要怎么解释那晚的状态不佳
He told me before the game he had a headache.
他在比赛前告诉我 他头痛
A headache?
头痛
That's why he lost?
这就是他失败的原因吗
At our level, gamers need to be 100%.
我们这种程度 选手必须百分百投入
Any little thing can throw us off.
任何小事都能让我们输掉比赛
This is new, she didn't mention that.
这倒新鲜了 她没提过这事
So much for the script.
剧本里也没写
Her mouth may be smiling, but her eyes aren't,
她嘴上似乎在笑 眼睛却不是
and her speech baseline's changed to third person.
她叙事方式也转为第三人称了
She's lying.
她在说谎
Biometrics suggest
生物波检测仪显示
our jurors sense they're being lied to.
我们的陪审员也是这么觉得的
And they don't like it.
他们很不满
Yuna was our kill shot,
尤娜给了我们致命一击
and she just tanked the match.
她把比赛都输掉了
We are still down four to eight.
我们仍处下风 四比八
We have to switch our strategy.
我们该换战略了
Instead of trying to prove that Jace was telling the truth,
我们需要证明文在撒谎
we have to prove that Vin was telling a lie.
而不是杰斯说了实话
Yeah, but why would Yuna lie?
但尤娜为什么要撒谎呢
Maybe she thought that Jace threw the game
或许她认为杰斯故意输了比赛
and was trying to protect him.
所以想要保护他
I don't think Jace threw it.
我不认为杰斯是故意输的
Look at this.
看这个
So Dewey, his teammate, went on a shopping spree.
杜威 他的队友 来了次疯狂购物
New car, new clothes, new watch...
新车 新衣 新表...
Wait, so you think Dewey
等等 所以你认为杜威
bet against the team and tanked the match?
压自己队输 然后故意输了比赛
But if Dewey threw the game,
如果是杜威故意输的
why did Yuna lie?
尤娜为何要撒谎呢
Chunk's getting to bottom of it.
特朗科去弄清♥真♥♥相♥了
Hey.
嗨
Bull coming?
布尔来了吗
Nope, just me. Chunk Palmer,
不 只有我 特朗科·帕默
big fan. Thanks.
狂热粉丝 谢了
But since we're here, what do you say
既然我俩都在 玩一局
we get a quick game of the 'Fall in, huh?
泰坦坠落的快速模式如何
I've been working on a couple of moves
我一直在琢磨几个动作
I think you're going to find really interesting.
我觉得你肯定感兴趣
Uh, sure.
好吧
Awesome. All set up.
准备好了
Go.
开始
Are you sure you want to play me?
真要和我比吗
Oh, yeah. I love this game.
当然 我爱死这游戏了
So...
那么...
what was that move?
刚刚的动作是怎么回事
You figure it out?
你想不出来吗
No idea.
想不出来
I'll give you a hint.
我给你个提示
Yuna committed perjury
尤娜作了伪证
and I think you made her do it.
我认为是你叫她干的
I have no interest in losing the case.
我可不想输官司
So you decided to game the trial?
你就决定操纵审判吗
I needed a credible story and everyone loves Yuna.
我需要可信的故事 况且尤娜讨人喜欢
Your credible story is the truth,
真♥相♥就是你可信的故事
and Yuna is a terrible liar.
尤娜只是蹩脚的撒谎者
Now her credibility, as well as yours, is gone.
现在 她和你一样 都不可信了
I...
我...
I was just...
我只是...
Trying to play Bull's game.
以为自己能跟布尔一样操控全局
Every bit as stupid as me trying
这和我试着跟你打游戏
to play your game.
赢个高下一样蠢
So, did you learn anything?
知道错哪了吗
I need Bull.
我需要布尔
Very good. Round two,
知道就好 开始第二轮
we're on the attack.
轮到我们进攻了
We're gonna turn the spotlight on Vin.
我们要把焦点转移到文身上
I like the new place, Wes.
我喜欢你的新家 韦斯
God, it's been, what?
天呐 我们多久没见了
A year? Pretty much.
有一年吗 差不多
I think this is the longest
这大概是我见过的
I've seen you away from your keyboard.
你离开键盘时间最长的一次了
How is everything with the game?
游戏打得怎么样了
Well, actually, I don't...
事实上 我已经不...
I don't play anymore.
我早就不玩了
Really?
真的吗
Because you messaged me mid-game.
你不是在游戏里给我发消息了吗
Yeah, well, um, I'm a developer,
是发了 嗯 我是个研发人员
so I have to monitor all the games and everything.
我必须得监测所有的游戏什么的
Oh, yeah, yeah, you were monitoring.
这样啊 你在监测啊
Yeah, what can I say? I still love it.
该怎么说呢 我还是爱这个游戏
So...
所以...
I texted you because I need a favor.
我发信息给你是想找你帮个忙
Okay.
说吧
I just sent you
我把
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表