剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
新年夜
二十一个月前
七 六 五 四
Seven, six, five, four,
三 二 一
three, two, one.
- 新年快乐 - 喂 服务员
- Happy New Year! - Hey, bartender lady!
我知道今天是跨年夜
I know it's New Year's Eve and all,
但你不觉得你喝得够多了吗
but don't you think maybe you've had enough?
吃点东西怎么样
How about some food?
炸鱼薯条 炸土豆丸
Fish and chips? Tater Tots?
或者来点解酒的东西
Something with some absorption?
请稍等
Give me a minute.
我觉得我们不能再给他酒了
I think we need to cut this guy off.
不 别不给他的酒 给他上些吃的
No, don't cut him off. Offer him some food.
- 试过了 - 拜托
- Did that. - Come on.
大伙在庆祝节日 我不想找麻烦
It's a holiday crowd. I don't want any trouble.
我不想惹是生非
I don't want to start anything.
再给他一杯 他说不准会醉晕过去
Give him another and maybe he'll pass out.
可能会走人了
Maybe he'll leave.
让我送上第一声祝福吧
So, let me be the first.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
你开心就好
If you say so.
你有什么大计划吗
So, you have any big plans?
未来一年有什么决心吗
You make any resolutions?
没有 我的未来已经结束了
Nope. I'm done with the future.
那个男的 我不想再给酒的那个 刚刚走了
That guy, the one I wanted to cut off, he just left.
问题解决了
Problem solved.
不 他上了一辆车
No. He's getting in a car.
- 他自己的车 - 你要去哪
- His own car. - Where are you going?
他喝得烂醉还开着车 我... 我要跟着他
He's driving and he's blind drunk. I... I... to follow him.
要是能打到车的话
If I can get a cab.
你在说什么 你不能走
What are you talking about? You can't leave.
- 喂 出租车 - 今天可是新年夜
- Hey, taxi! - It's New Year's Eve!
我想报告一名疑似丧失驾驶能力的司机
Yes, I... I want to report what looks like an impaired driver.
他的牌照号♥码吗 好的
His license plate? Sure.
号♥码是CX 等等 他在转弯
It's CX... oh, wait a second, he's turning.
请开慢点
Uh... slow down?
他好像开进住♥宅♥车道了
Looks like he's turning into a driveway.
他好像打算要休息了
Looks like he's done for the night.
不好意思 打扰了
Sorry to have bothered you.
可以送我回上车的地方吗
Can you take me back to where you got me?
别 不要
No, no.
现在
布尔
Oh, Bull.
全体一致否定 都是红色
It's unanimous.
并不是 还没完呢
Not yet it isn't.
我只需要一名陪审员
All I need is one juror.
只要一名陪审员表示认可
One green juror.
好的结辩陈词能够逆转局势
A great closing argument could turn this whole thing around.
接下来听取结辩陈词
We're ready to hear closing arguments.
论心理压力 我可不想在他那个位置
Oh, man, talk about pressure. I would not want to be that guy.
陪审团的各位女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...
我们难道还有什么可说的吗
I mean, what is there to say?
感谢各位倾听
Thank you for your attention.
我不知道这是不是幻觉
I... I don't know if this is just an optical illusion,
但我差不多敢肯定他们全都更红了
but I'd almost swear all the jurors just got redder.
好想本尼
I miss Benny.
好的 很快就好
All right, it'll be right out.
丹尼
Danny.
谢谢你能来 谢谢为我这么做
Thanks for coming. Thanks for doing this.
你是对的
You were right.
记录都在里面 他是老手了
It's all in there. He's a repeat offender.
这家伙狡猾得就像涂着凡士林的鱼
This guy's as slippery as a fish covered in Vaseline.
他是你的客户 对吧
He's your client, isn't he?
再狡滑的客户也值得我们
The slippery deserve as vigorous a defense
这样的人为其提供有力辩护
as those of us with traction.
本尼
Oh, Benny.
我们之前说的多少 三百块吗
What did we say? 300 bucks?
我不要你的钱
I don't want your money.
本尼 你为什么不给布尔打个电♥话♥
Benny, why don't you give Bull a call?
你在说什么 我们关系很好啊
Eh, what are you talking about? We're good.
真的吗 最近你俩说过话吗
Really? The two of you have spoken?
本尼 你是位出色的律师
Benny, you're a great lawyer.
可看看你的辩护对象
But look at the people you're representing.
好吧 在承接客户这方面
Yeah, well, I've never been good
我一直做得不好
at the getting the clients part.
那布尔没有你
Well, you know, Bull isn't as good
在赢得案子这方面 做得也不好
at the winning cases part without you.
他会没事的 我们都会的
He'll be fine. We'll be fine.
谢谢你的资料
Thanks for this.
你们俩有孩子吗
Either of you a father?
我妻子...
Well, my wife...
我的分居妻子... 说来话长...
my ex-wife... it's a long story...
我们四个月后就要迎接分娩
we're expecting in four months.
我有个十九岁的女儿
I have a 19-year-old
就要读完大二了
who's finishing her second year of college.
我女儿今年二十二岁
My daughter's 22.
之前在酒吧做服务员来挣学费
Worked as a bartender to put herself through school.
还记得去年发生在布鲁克林区
You remember hearing about the Crosley Street killings
克罗斯里街的那起凶杀案吗
in Brooklyn last year?
记得
Yeah.
有个男的在新年夜揣着一把马格南357
Guy walks into his ex-wife's house
走进了分居妻子的住所
on New Year's Eve with a .357 Magnum.
残杀了分居妻子还有她家里的四个客人
Massacres her and her four guests.
全是近身射杀
Shoots them all at point-blank range.
之后警方赶到 开枪杀死了枪手
Then the police came and shot and killed the shooter.
他的名字是尤金·霍布斯
His name was Eugene Hobbs.
我女儿帕翠夏在枪击前的两小时
My daughter Patricia served Mr. Hobbs six shots of tequila
给霍布斯上过六杯龙舌兰酒
in the two hours preceding the shooting.
昨天 距离他犯案不满两年
Yesterday, not quite two years after the crime was committed,
帕翠夏因过失杀人罪
Patricia was arrested for involuntary manslaughter
导致那五人死亡而被逮捕
in the deaths of those five people.
如果你们能帮她脱罪 什么代价我都愿意
I will pay anything if you can successfully defend her.
那么
So,
你要找谁
who are you gonna get?
城里到处是出色的律师
City's filled with great lawyers.
我肯定能找到一个
I'll find one.
要知道事情没那么简单
You know it's not that simple.
辩护律师不只要出色
It's not just about being great.
你得找一个知道何时该听你的意见的
It's about finding someone who knows when to listen to you
以及 恕我直言 知道什么时候忽略你的
and, with all due respect, when to ignore you.
这可不是短时间内能做到的事
And that does not happen overnight.
那你的建议是什么呢 帕默先生
And what do you suggest I do, Mr. Palmer?
我建议你去找本尼 求他回来
I suggest that you go to Benny and you beg him to come back.
我需要你哥哥
I need your brother.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我不能满足你吗
Am I not enough for you?
你试着用下电♥话♥呢
Have you tried the phone?
打了 他不给我回电
Yep. He won't return my calls.
给他发封邮件
Write him an e-mail.
邀请他来吃晚饭
Invite him to dinner.
我发过了 他没有回应
I did that. He didn't respond.
那你就去找法♥院♥的书♥记♥员聊聊
Well, just talk to the court clerk and find out
看看什么时候庭审 你再插♥进♥去
when he's going to trial and plant yourself there.
然后求他
And beg him.
你是今天第二个让我求他的人
You're the second person to use that word today.
我绝对不会去求他的
I am not gonna beg him.
他当着四个人的面羞辱我
He assaulted me in front of four people.
我才不会去求他
I'm not gonna beg him.
陪审团的各位女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表