剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
I am so pumped
我非常激动
to announce that I am bringing back
向大家宣布
the number-one player in the world.
我找回了世界第一的选手
Ladies and gentlemen, Jace Rundle.
女士们先生们 杰斯·朗德尔
Dv8! Dv8!
Dv8 Dv8
This marks a new era
这标志着
in the profession of eSports.
专业电子竞技新时代的到来
New player contracts formalized across the league.
在整个联盟中 新队员的合约都将正规化
Players and owners on equal ground,
选手和所有者将是平等的
taking this epic game
他们将联手将这史诗般的比赛
to even greater heights.
提升到更高的层面
Jace Rundle!
杰斯·朗德尔
"Epic"?
"史诗般的"
Yeah, well, I thought I should throw
好吧 我觉得我在演讲里应该加上一点
some dude-speak in there so it would seem authentic.
男性化的词语 这样会显得比较真实
Mm-hmm.
好吧
Sorry you didn't win.
抱歉你没能赢
I have a happy client
我有一个开心的客户
and a whole lot of players
还有很多选手
who are gonna want to renegotiate,
想要重新进行合约谈判
so I'm good.
所以我没事
Plus, we righted some wrongs
再加上 在这新联盟到来之际
in the dawn of a new league.
我们确实也纠正了一些错误
Yes, we did. Hmm.
是的 对
You haven't played the game yet.
你还没玩儿过这个游戏呢
Not really into games.
不喜欢玩儿游戏
Ha. Really?
真的吗
You were sending a lot of signals.
你之前传递了很多信♥号♥♥
It seemed like you were interested.
你应该是感兴趣的
Was I wrong?
是我判断错了吗
Let me put it this way.
我这么说吧
You're no longer an employee.
你已经不再是我的手下了
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表