剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
And these people may be suspects in the governor's murder.
这些人可能是州长谋杀案的嫌疑人
"Sensitive and specific to the FBI investigation."
"联调局特别调查的敏感内容"
That's what I said.
这是我的原话
I had planned on telling you.
我本来计划要告诉你的
But I didn't have a choice.
但我没有选择
This is my fault.
我错了
I should've known this would happen.
我早该料到会是这样
That's not fair.
No... it's not.
确实不公
Governor Aiken! Governor Aiken, any comment?
艾肯州长 艾肯州长 你有什么想说的吗
No comment.
无可奉告
Connecticut Governor Garrett Aiken
康涅狄格州州长 格拉特 艾肯
has arrived at the courthouse
已经到达法♥院♥
and is scheduled to testify today
本日将出庭作证
in the wrongful death suit.
非正常死亡案件有关
Governor Aiken will take the stand shortly.
艾肯州长即将出庭
It is unclear if he will be implicated
目前还不确定 他是否会卷入
in the corruption allegations brought up
参谋长拖拉维斯·鲁宾斯庭审证词中
during the former chief of staff Travis Robbins' testimony.
说的腐♥败♥丑闻
Governor Aiken,
艾肯州长
would you say that you
你觉得
and Governor Whitfield were friends?
自己和怀特菲尔德州长算是朋友吗
We had a strong relationship.
们关系很近
But you had differences.
但是你们也有分歧
We were both from Connecticut,
我们都来自康涅狄格州
and we loved our state,
我们爱康州
but we had different ideas
但是我们对于康州的未来
for its future.
意见上存在分歧
Oh, as I'm sure you know,
我觉得你肯定发现了
the jurors love this guy.
陪审员们爱死这位州长了
He's a natural leader.
自带领袖光环
You had ideas,
你空有想法
but it didn't matter because he was the governor, not you.
但得不到重视 因为怀特菲尔德才是州长 你不是
And I accepted that.
我承认
And when you became governor,
你做了州长之后
were you able to implement your ideas?
你的想法付诸实践了吗
I changed course
我确实对我以前不太认同的事
on a few things I didn't agree with. Yes.
做了一些改变 没错
But I've done everything in my power to honor
但是我已经尽我所能
Governor Whitfield's legacy. I'm well aware
保护怀特菲尔德州长带来的成绩 我明白
that I wasn't voted into office, he was.
人♥民♥选择的不是我 而是他
Look, this past year has been difficult
过去这一年 整个康州
on the entire state of Connecticut.
都经历了很多困难
And to be honest, I don't think I could've gotten through it
说句真心话 我觉得
without the love and support
没有我妻子的爱与鼓励
of my wife,
我不可能撑得过来
Colleen.
科伦
Colleen is my rock.
科伦就是我的坚强后盾
She always steers me in the right direction.
她总会给我指明正确的方向
She's been incredible during this difficult time,
在这个困难时期她非常出色
and I've relied on her thoroughly.
我十分依赖她
Yeah, the jury just spiked for this guy.
陪审团被这哥们说的热血沸腾了
Maybe he should run for president.
他真该去竞选总统
When I think of how I should fill
当我思考 我要如何
Governor Whitfield's shoes...
接怀特菲尔德州长的班时
When did Cable say Aiken moved his office to another building?
凯博之前说 艾肯什么时候搬进了另一座大厦
Six days before the accident.
事前六天
Why?
怎么了
What? Bull? What's going on?
怎么了 布尔 怎么回事
Bull, Bull, you should probably have Max cut him off
布尔 布尔 你应该让麦克斯打断他
before they throw a parade for Aiken.
免得待会群众上街游♥行♥了
Max.
麦克斯
Come here.
来
Your Honor, I-I... I just have one more question.
法官 我还有最后一个问题
About a week before the accident,
出事之前的一周
you moved your office out of the building
你把办公室从州长怀特菲尔德所在的大楼里
where Governor Whitfield had his office.
搬了出去
Objection. Where is this going?
反对 他想说什么
Let's find out together. Overruled.
听听就知道了 反对无效
Sir, did you move your office
先生 你把办公室搬走了
because you found out that
因为你发现
Governor Whitfield was sleeping with your wife?
怀特菲尔德州长和你妻子有染吗
Objection! This is completely
反对 这简直太过分了
outrageous and irrelevant.
且与本案无关
Sounds kind of relevant to me.
我觉得和本案有关
Overruled.
反对无效
The witness will answer the question.
证人请回答这个问题
Yes.
是的
That's why I moved my office
是因为这个
to another building.
我才搬了办公室
So the murder wasn't political,
这么说 凶杀不是出于政♥治♥原因
it was personal.
是个人矛盾
Biometrics have completely shifted on Aiken.
生物统计表明 大家都觉得艾肯有罪了
There goes his shot at president.
看来他选总统是没戏了
Do you think this is a game?
你当这是游戏吗
Maybe it's best if we don't interact
利伯蒂 我觉得庭审结束之前
until after the trial, Liberty.
我们不应该私下有接触
Exposing an irrelevant affair?
居然扯出不相关的绯闻
You couldn't win this case on the facts,
基于案情 你赢不了这案子
so you had to play dirty?
所以你就开始玩阴的
Uh, I'm on the right side of this one, Liberty.
利伯蒂 这次我可是站在正义的一边
You know,
你知道
you always have to be in control, don't you?
你总想掌控全局 是吧
That's not why I took this case.
我不是因为这个才接这案子
You saw me on a big case, national news,
你看见我接了个大案子 上国内要闻了
and you had nothing to do with it.
自己却沾不上边
I didn't call you for help,
我没给你打电♥话♥求助
so you ran to the other side.
所以你就开始跟我作对
Oh, I've learned so much from you, Dr. Bull.
布尔博士 我跟你可没少学
Every time I've worked with you, but this time,
每次我都是和你一起工作 但是这次
I've learned my biggest lesson.
这才算受教了
So thank you for that.
真是多谢你了
We have 11 of 12 jurors,
我们争取到了十一个陪审员
one more than we need in a civil trial.
如果想进民事法庭 还需要剩下那一位
So we move on to closing arguments.
我们准备结案陈词吧
Benny, you have a call.
本尼 有你的电♥话♥
Tell them I'll call them back.
告诉他们 我一会回电♥话♥
It's the U.S. Attorney's Office.
是检察官办公室打来的
They say it's important.
他们说很重要
I'm not your secretary, man.
我可不是你秘书
So, out of curiosity,
就是好奇
who was the lone holdout on the jury?
谁在陪审团里鹤立鸡群了
Jacob.
雅各布
Huh. The man in the mirror.
是翻版布尔啊
So you're not convinced it was Aiken, either.
看来你也不相信是艾肯
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
Doesn't it?
不重要吗
Your Honor, we'd like to call a rebuttal witness.
法官阁下 我们要传唤反驳证人
Dylan Hyland.
迪兰·海蓝
Ms. Hyland,
海蓝女士
first, I am very sorry for your loss.
首先 请你节哀
Thank you.
谢谢
Were you aware that a few weeks before the accident,
你知不知道 在出事的几个星期前
the late governor, Dean Whitfield,
已故州长 迪恩·怀特菲尔德
signed a new zoning bill
签署了一个新的分区法案
that would allow for local and regional airports to expand?
允许区域内的机场扩建
No.
不知道
It turns out, the airport your skydiving company leased from
证据表明 你们跳伞公♥司♥租用的那个机场
was going to expand dramatically,
进行大规模扩建
and established airlines
航♥空♥公♥司♥会进驻
were coming in to take over
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表