剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
You're not your father, Jason.
你跟你父亲不一样 杰森
Thank you, Chief.
谢谢你 队长
For the fireman's fund.
这钱捐给消防员做基金吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hmm.
没事
Aw...
噢...
Let me s...
让我看看...
Oh-ho, look how cute you were.
你太可爱了
Don't let Benny see that fish... He'll get jealous.
别让本尼看到那条鱼... 他会嫉妒的
You're right.
说得对
So, Sam Keane.
这么说来 萨姆·基恩
That's interesting, isn't it? Mm.
挺有趣 不是吗 是的
I watched Sam Keane fold a winning hand
我之前看到萨姆·基恩把赢钱的牌丢掉
because he didn't want to beat his boss.
就因为他不想打败他的上司
He is a classic subordinate.
他是典型的下属思维
You think he didn't do it.
你觉得不是他干的
Someone else is pulling the strings.
肯定还有人在幕后操纵
Pull!
好
Joyce.
乔伊斯
You know better than to startle a woman
你该知道 别去惊吓一个
with a shotgun, don't you?
正拿着散♥弹♥枪♥的女人 不是吗
It's interesting.
有意思
You know, we were spreading this rumor
你知道吗 我们散布的这一谣言中
about you buying up all the properties
你在到处购买♥♥产业
so this development that came to town would make you a lot
随后市里的一项投资会让你大捞一笔
of money, and it turns out that's true.
结果这居然是真的
Eh, I took advantage of some unfortunate events.
我利用了一些不幸事件
Nothing illegal about that.
这可没有违法
No. Sam Keane said he set those fires.
是的 萨姆·基恩说那些火都是他放的
But he also said
但他还说了
you paid him to do it.
是你雇他这么做的
He flipped on you for a plea deal.
因为辩诉交易 他把你供出来了
Makes you an accessory to murder.
你就成了谋杀案的从犯
I always hated you.
我一直都很讨厌你
All right, Joyce.
好吧 乔伊斯
Here we go.
我们走吧
Somehow that makes me feel better.
不知怎么的这样让我感觉好很多
Pull!
好
Hey, guys, I got one!
朋友们 我钓到了
All right, Benny!
很好 本尼
Eh, crap. Never mind.
糟了 没事了
All right, Bull,
行了 布尔
tell us the real story.
告诉我们真♥相♥吧
Yeah. Why'd you keep
对 这么多年了
your dad's cabin all these years?
你为什么还留着你♥爸♥的小屋
Well, I guess I just had this fantasy
我猜可能是因为我有这么一个幻想
that one day I'd come back up here and...
有一天我会回去然后...
set things straight.
把事情理清楚
Well, it's not a fantasy now, huh?
现在不用再幻想了吧 对吗
I guess not.
我想是不用了
Would've been nice to have Dad up here
如果我父亲也在这
to see how things turned out.
能看到事情的结局就好了
When did he pass away?
他什么时候去世的
Oh, he's not dead... He lives in Florida.
他没死... 他住在佛罗里达州
Yes!
上钩了
Whoo! Oh, easy, eaeasy.
呼 慢点 慢点
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表