剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Doesn't matter.
不要紧
They can't go to anyone with it.
他们什么都做不了
Attorney-client privilege.
要遵守"律师-客户守密特权"
Okay.
好吧
Now you actually force me to embarrass myself.
你是在逼我自爆短处
I'm actually not an attorney.
我其实不是律师
Which, by the way, is also on your server,
这在你的服务器上也查得到
which is why I was able to call the FBI.
所以我已经给联调局打了电♥话♥
Oh, look, here they are.
看 他们到了
Harry Kemp, stand up.
哈利·肯普 站起来
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你说的每句话都可能成为呈堂证供
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Just let me feed the dog, and then I promise,
让我喂一下狗 然后我保证
we will go out for a victory dinner.
跟你出去吃庆功宴
You have a dog?
你养了狗
I sure do.
是的
It's not one of those little ball of lint things
不是那种挂在钱包上的...
that people carry around in their purse,
小毛线球狗狗吧
but like a real dog?
是条真狗吗
Hi.
你好啊
Wow, a collie.
柯利牧羊犬
Is that real enough for you?
不是假的吧
Yeah.
的确
It's kind of perfect.
真完美
Wow, lot of books lying around...
摆满了书
...fireplace...
壁炉
and a lot of wood.
满是木结构
I love the open ceilings.
我喜欢开放式天花板
And what am I looking at out here?
窗外是什么
That's the Pond in Central Park.
中♥央♥公园的池塘
She's got a pond.
她还有个池塘
Hi, honey.
宝贝
Hi, mister. Hi.
小绅士 嗨
You have no idea how much trouble you're in.
你这回麻烦大了
You ready?
可以走了吗
Ah.
好
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表