剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Go ahead.
说吧
Got a letter a few weeks ago
几周前从联邦检察官办公室
from the U.S. Attorney's Office.
收到了一封信
They, uh...
他们
they're opening up an investigation on me.
他们开始要调查我
Benny,
本尼
this is not a conversation we can have.
我们两个是不能这样通气的
Even if I knew any details,
即使我知道任何细节
I can't disclose.
我也不能透露
Yeah, yeah. You understand?
是啊 是啊 你理解么
It's nothing personal.
这不是针对你
Yeah.
是啊
All right.
行吧
Three more flights to go.
还有三层
Hello?
你好
Ms. James?
詹姆斯小姐
Hi.
你好
Mr. Laheri?
拉赫利先生
So, let's talk.
我们谈谈吧
This past year, my wife and I separated.
去年 我妻子和我分居了
I've lost friends.
我失去了朋友
With what I saw, I feel like a different person.
看到那些后 我好像变了一个人
You saw the collapse?
你看到坍塌了
Right after.
正赶着就看到了
Their bodies being taken away.
他们的尸体被带走
I need... pills
我需要… 吃药
just to get to sleep, you know?
才能入睡 你知道吗
Because you know something about why it happened?
因为你了解事情的经过
I inspected the bridge a month before we opened.
我在事故发生前一个月检查了那个桥
I knew there was a problem.
我知道其中是有问题的
I went to his office and told him.
我去了他的办公室 告诉了他
He promised me he would fix it.
他承诺他会修好的
But he didn't.
但是他没有
The day after he was indicted, I...
他被起诉后的第一天 我...
I had five lawyers in my office.
我的办公室来了五个律师
They gave me a $200,000 bonus to shut up.
他们给了我二十万美金的封口费
And I did.
然后我照做了
You have to testify.
你必须出庭作证
I don't want to relive it.
我不想再遭一次罪了
But, Sean, you already are.
但是 肖恩 你已经处于水深火热之中了
Every day.
每一天
I see you got yourself a new mirror jury.
我发现你给自己找来了一个新的镜面陪审团
How can you tell?
你怎么发现的
The watches kind of gave it away.
那些表暴露了这一点
Really?
真的么
Maybe there was a sale.
可能是在打折呢
Would you like one? We've got a million of 'em.
你想要一个么 我们这还有很多存货
Not really my style.
我不太喜欢这种款式
Jason. Andrew.
杰森 安德鲁
What a great day for a conviction.
真是一个定罪的好日子
Well, you'll need more than fancy screens
你需要不仅仅是华丽的屏幕
and algorithms to beat us.
和算法来打败我们
Oh, I know.
我知道
All rise.
全体起立
Your Honor, the prosecution
法官大人 控方
would like to call Sean Laheri
想要传唤肖恩·拉赫利
to the stand.
出庭作证
Mr. Laheri,
拉赫利先生
as project manager at Withrow Midtown,
作为威斯罗市的项目经理
did you notice any mistakes
你发现了什么
with the construction of the skybridge?
有关天桥建造的问题么
I did. I walked through the designs
我有 我在装潢开业的
a few weeks before we were slated to open
前几周看了设计
and noticed a flaw in the supports.
然后发现了支撑部分的一个漏洞
And did you make Mr. Withrow aware of this?
你让威斯罗先生知道了这件事么
Yes.
有的
On two separate occasions.
在两个不同的场合
I'm sorry,
不好意思
would you mind repeating that?
你介意回顾一遍么
Yes.
不介意
I talked to Mr. Withrow
我和威斯罗先生
on two separate occasions
就更换材料的风险
about the risk of changing materials
在几周前进行了交谈
to make our deadline.
为了赶上我们的截止日期
Thank you, Mr. Laheri.
谢谢你 拉赫利先生
He was paid off for this.
他是被收买♥♥了来做这些的
I-I know this takes a lot of courage.
我知道这样做需要很大勇气
Now, can you tell us...
现在 你能不能告诉我们...
Your Honor, may I approach?
法官大人 我能近谈么
Withrow's looking for a plea.
威斯罗想要和解
Your Honor, we'd like to request a continuance.
法官大人 我们想要申请延期进行
150 months.
一百五十个月
Parole after 84.
八十四个月之后假释
Be reasonable.
合理一点
My client is a developer,
我的客户是一个开♥发♥商
not a hit man.
不是一个杀手
Minimum security.
进安保系统最低的监狱
And if you don't like this offer, we can go back to court,
如果你不接受这个提议 我们可以回法庭上
let the jury decide what the sentence is
让陪审团决定
for 15 deaths.
十五个死者的判决是多长
Okay, minimum security. 60 months.
行吧 进安保系统最低的监狱 刑期六十个月
Parole after 36.
三十六个月后假释
I will draw up the waiver of rights.
我会起草弃权证书
We'll present it to Judge Levy tomorrow.
明天我们会呈给利维法官
This isn't over.
这事没完
Not for at least another five years.
五年后再说吧
What's wrong?
没什么
You won.
你赢了
Diana.
黛安娜
Um, I have to take this.
呃 我得接这通电♥话♥
Work.
工作
I get it.
了解
Yes, Danny?
是的 丹尼
I'm at Sean Laheri's, Bull.
我在肖恩·拉赫利家 布尔
I need you over here.
你得过来一趟
How we doing?
现在是什么情况
Just left him 30 minutes ago.
他是半小时前死的
Not good.
情况不太好
So, big surprise.
所以 大惊喜
Withrow pulled his plea deal.
威斯罗撤回了他的辩诉交易
We're going back to court.
我们得回法庭去
Sean left a suicide note.
肖恩留了自杀遗书
He said he couldn't live with himself.
他说无法忍♥受自己
The 15 lives.
那十五条人命
I thought he was testifying to alleviate his guilt.
我觉得他出庭作证是为了减轻自己的罪恶感
I should have seen this coming.
我本该看到这结果
Was it his gun?
这是他的枪吗
Yes.
对
What are you implying?
你什么意思
I don't know, I just should've known
我不知道 但我就是知道
what Withrow was capable of.
威斯罗会干些什么
You think Withrow had him killed?
你觉得他的死和威斯罗有关
It seems a little too convenient, doesn't it?
有点太省事了 不是吗
ESU hasn't found any
紧急勤务小组没发现
evidence of forced entry, foul play,
任何有关强行入室 谋杀
witnesses, sounds of struggle.
目击证人 打斗声的证据
The evidence is Sean.
证据就是肖恩本人
Testifying was the hardest thing he's ever done.
出庭作证是他做过的最艰难的事
It was a source of pride, not shame.
这是一种自尊 而不是羞愧
He didn't kill himself.
他没有自杀
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表