剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Captain Mathison solidified these ten jurors today.
马西森机长今天赢得了这十名陪审员的信任
But?
但是
But what does a twister aficionado
一个风暴猎人和一个退伍的步兵之间
have in common with a former infantryman?
有什么共同点吗
Besides flexibility?
都很容易变通吗
Benny's closing argument brings them both to tears.
或是本尼的结案陈词会让他们俩热泪盈眶
I'm working on it. You've already tried
我正在写 在模拟庭审中
five different versions in mock court.
你已经试过五个不同的版本了
I know, but none of them are right.
我知道 但那些都不合适
None of them got us the win.
没有一个能助我们赢下这起官司
They just haven't figured out that gender
他们只是还没意识到 在泰勒的案子中
plays into Taylor's case.
性别会左右他们的判断
Incredibly,
更不可思议的是
their mirror jurors still think she panicked.
镜面陪审员们依旧认为她当时慌了神
All right, I got it.
好 我写好了
You think he has it?
你觉得他准备好了吗
Not quite. But he will.
还没 但他终究会做好准备的
Where's Chunk? I'll find him.
特朗科在哪 我去找他
Bull says you may need
布尔觉得
a new tie.
你该换条领带
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
I'd stay away from stripes
如果你想体现自己奋发向上的一面
if you're trying to project a progressive image.
我建议你不要戴条纹领带
I can't crack my closing argument.
我写不出结案陈词
I thought closings were your thing.
结案陈词不是你的拿手好戏吗
Yeah, when I was a prosecutor.
我当检察官那会 确实如此
But since then, I've been in mock court.
但那之后 我一直忙于模拟庭审
You can lose 100 times and it doesn't matter,
输赢并不重要
but today...
但今天
only get one shot.
我只有一次机会
I don't know if this helps,
我不知道这对你是否有帮助
but when I played for Georgia,
但我在佐治亚州球队打球那会
there was a rumor going around that
当时有谣言称
someone on the team was gay.
队里有人是同性恋
I remember that next practice,
我记得在一次练习中
I tackled that quarterback so hard...
我奋力阻截四分卫
he was out for a week.
而他因此入院治疗了一周
We lost our next game,
在随后的一场比赛中 我们输了
but no one suspected that I was gay.
但没人怀疑过我是同性恋
It never occurred to them that a gay man
他们根本没想到
could hit that hard.
一个同性恋的力气会这么大
At least not until our ten-year reunion.
直到毕业十年后的同学聚会 他们才知道真♥相♥
Chunk.
特朗科
Thank you.
谢谢
Tell Bull I said thanks for the tie.
这条领带我收下了 替我谢谢布尔
Now, bear with me.
请大家认真听
I'm gonna show you three pictures that tell a story.
我要用三张照片 给你们讲个故事
Okay? Here we go.
准备好了吗 现在开始
Now, as you can see, these kids are getting bullied.
如你们所见 这些孩子被欺负了
Then one of them fights back.
其中一个奋起反抗
Here they are
然后
in the principal's office.
他们都在校长室
And here's the bully,
而欺负人的恶霸
nursing his black eye.
正在冰敷他那被打得发青的眼睛
Okay, now,
好 现在
as a show of hands,
请举手表决
what was the color shirt
那名奋起反抗的孩子
of the kid who confronted the bully?
穿着什么颜色的衬衫
Was it a blue shirt?
是蓝色的吗
Okay, well, let's take a look,
好 让我们
see if we're right.
揭晓答案
If you all guessed blue, you were wrong.
如果你猜的是蓝色 那么你答错了
The kid who confronted the bully
奋起反抗的孩子
was wearing the red shirt.
穿的是红色衬衫
See, I never specified
我从没指明
which kid confronted the bully.
奋起反抗的孩子是哪个
You all just assumed
你们都假设
it was the boy.
奋起反抗的是个男孩
Now, come on, I admit
好吧 我承认
I failed the test, too.
这题我也答错了
See,
由此可见
it's hard to imagine a girl being the hero of the story.
我们普遍认为女孩不会是故事中的英雄
Just like it's hard to imagine
就如同我们很难相信
Captain Mathison
马西森机长
being the hero of the one in this court.
是本次事件中的英雄一样
But she is.
但她的确是
She doesn't deserve to be punished
她不该因我们的失误
for our failings.
而无辜受罚
She deserves to be thanked for the lives that she saved.
相反 她救人的壮举应得到表彰
We need to find her not guilty.
我们必须判她无罪
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的女士们 先生们
have you reached a verdict?
你们作出裁决了吗
We have, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
What say you?
你们的裁决是什么
As to the charge of gross negligence,
针对重大过失这一指控
we find the defendant not guilty.
我们认定被告无罪
That's one in the win column.
成功获胜
Very nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Hey.
嗨
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Of course. Of course.
应该的 应该的
Of course.
应该的
Mary.
玛丽
Hi, guys. Hi.
嗨 宝贝们
Come here.
过来
Thanks.
谢谢
May I approach the bar?
我能来一杯吗
Ah, yes, you may.
当然
Congratulations, Dr. Bull.
恭喜 布尔博士
You, too.
彼此彼此
Showed a new speed in court today.
今天你在法庭上可好好地露了一手
Yeah, yeah.
对 对
I picked up a few new moves here.
我确实有所长进
I saw that.
我看到了
Well, I may start calling on you
看来我以后可以
more often out there.
多给你点出庭的机会
Excuse me, Jay.
抱歉 杰伊
Milady.
请
Thank you.
谢谢
I got a sweet little gift from Vince.
文斯送了我一份小礼物
"Rock on."
"摇滚起来"
Heard the airline settled with the families.
听说航♥空♥公♥司♥和受害者家属和解了
Double what they would have paid
如果泰勒被判有罪
if Taylor had been found guilty.
他们可就要多付一倍的赔偿金
So... how's my team?
所以 我的团队呢
Right where you want 'em.
他们就在你触手可及之处
Here.
就在这
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表