剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
no hard feelings.
我没意见
Good luck, Liberty.
祝你好远 利伯蒂
Why did you say it like that?
你怎么用那种语气说话
How'd I say it?
我什么语气
It was a little adversarial.
有一丝敌意
Well, we are adversaries.
我们就是对手啊
So, the gloves are off already?
所以我们已经开战了吗
You're not gonna get inside my head, Dr. Bull.
你不会影响到我的 布尔博士
I wasn't trying to. Sounds like I'm already in there.
我也没这打算 不过听起来我已经影响到了
You're not.
你没有
Okay.
好的
Raise your hand if you like camping.
喜欢露营的举手
How'd it go with Liberty?
利伯蒂进行得怎么样了
She's fine.
她挺好的
How come you don't like camping?
你怎么不喜欢露营
Just doesn't seem very safe.
就觉得不太安全
That's okay.
没关系
So, for those of you who do like camping,
你们喜欢露营的人
raise your hand if you've ever purchased bear repellant.
买♥♥过驱熊剂的举手
Plaintiff would like to strike
原告想要排除
jurors three, five and 11.
陪审员三号♥ 五号♥ 和十一号♥
She's weeding out all the risk-averse jurors.
她在清除掉所有不喜欢冒险的陪审员
Striking all our favorites.
排除掉所有我们最爱的
Looks like Liberty did her homework.
看起来利伯蒂有好好做功课啊
This isn't really the time for a proud-parent moment, Marissa.
这真的不是适合当骄傲父母的时候 玛丽莎
Please raise your hand if your favorite color is red.
如果你最喜欢的颜色是红色请举手
Raise your hand if your least favorite color is red.
如果你最不喜欢的颜色是红色请举手
Okay. She might be taking this personally.
好吧 她可能在玩针对了
It's not all about you, Bull.
这不是完全针对你 布尔
Please raise your hand
如果你不会在租车的时候
if you don't buy extra insurance
额外买♥♥保险的话
when you rent a car.
请举手
Please raise your hand if you always
如果你在租车的时候总会
buy extra insurance when you rent a car.
额外买♥♥保险的话请举手
Taxi or Uber? Subway?
出租车还是优步 地铁
Raise your hand if you think you deserve a raise.
觉得自己应该加薪的请举手
Please raise your hand
如果你明天上班
if you would feel burdened if you went to work tomorrow
发现工资翻了三倍倍感压力
and your salary was tripled.
请举手
He's the one I want.
他就是我想要的人
Jacob.
雅各布
She doesn't know if she should strike him.
她不知道要不要排除他
Doesn't realize he's risk averse.
还不知道他是不爱冒险的人
Come on, Liberty. Don't do it.
拜托 利伯蒂 别这么做
Acceptable to the plaintiff, Your Honor.
原告可以接受 法官阁下
It's more fun than I thought it'd be.
这比我想象中还要有趣
I'm writing an article for Visionary Weekly,
我在帮《每周远见》写文章
ranking the top PR firms in New York.
给纽约最好的公♥关♥公♥司♥排名
I'm sure you know we have unparalleled resources here.
你一定知道我们手上的资源无人能敌吧
I'm very proud of what we've built.
我为我们建立起的东西感到很骄傲
It's very impressive, and in such a short time.
真的很令人佩服 还是在这么短的时间内
So, before this, you worked
在此之前 你为已故的
for the late Connecticut governor, Dean Whitfield?
康涅狄格州州长迪恩·怀特菲尔德工作吗
I was his press secretary.
我是他的新闻秘书
You know, that must've been
这对你来说一定是
a really difficult transition for you.
一个非常困难的转变
Do you mind talking about the skydiving accident?
你介意我们谈谈那次跳伞事故吗
I don't mind, but I wasn't there,
我不介意 但是我不在场
so there's not much I can say about it.
所以也没什么可以说的
Well, you may not have been there physically,
你的身体可能没有在场
but you certainly were there in spirit.
但精神上你一定在场
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, I obtained some video footage from the plane that day.
我拿到了那天飞机上的录像资料
Do you know when it's gonna happen, sir?
你知道这什么时候会发生吗 先生
Ronnie thinks it's gonna come out in the next few days.
罗妮觉得还要过几天
We need to prepare for the worst.
我们要做好最坏的打算
"Ronnie thinks it's going to come out
罗妮觉得
in the next few days."
还要过几天
You're Ronnie, right, Veronica?
你就是罗妮 对么 维罗妮卡
What was coming out in the next few days?
什么还要过几天
It was a chaotic time. I-I don't remember.
那个时候很混乱 我记不住了
You don't remember preparing for the worst?
你不记得做最坏的打算了吗
Stellar damage control.
史黛拉失去了控制
Tell me how you dealt with this.
告诉我你打算怎样解决这件事
Okay.
好的
Off the record.
这段话不能录
Understood.
可以理解
There was an FBI investigation into Governor Whitfield.
FBI之前在调查怀特菲尔德州长
Some false accusations.
因为一些虚假的指控
After he died, they closed it, as they should have.
在他死后 他们就停止调查了 这是应该的
There's no reason for any of this to be in your article.
刚刚说的这些希望不会出现在你的文章里
Oh, you have my word.
我保证
This will never be mentioned in Visionary Weekly.
这些绝对不会在《每周远见》上出现
Perfect.
好极了
Let's continue.
那我们继续
Let's.
请说
Well, it's not an ideal jury, but pretty solid,
考虑到利伯蒂已经猜到了我们的策略
considering Liberty guessed our strategy,
陪审团的人选不算理想 但是很靠谱
and used all her strikes on risk-averse jurors.
她真是把力气都花在除掉爱冒险的陪审团上了
This case is about control, risk and fear.
这个案件和控制 冒险 恐惧息息相关
Everybody's afraid of something,
每个人都有自己害怕的东西
usually something they don't understand.
往往是因为对其不了解而造成的
Oh, I understand spiders,
我倒是很了解蜘蛛
but I'm still afraid of them.
可是还是害怕的不得了
But there are fears we all share
但有些恐惧是人们共有的
failure, success, interestingly,
比如失败 成功
death... and intimacy.
更有趣的是还有死亡 还有和性
Wait, why look at me when you say intimacy?
等等 你说性的时候看我♥干♥什么
Well, I'm most afraid of an IRS audit.
我倒是挺害怕国税局的
That's more of an admission of guilt than anything else,
相比起其他的 那更像是一种内疚的坦白
but it's a very popular fear.
但是也挺广泛的
Oh. Glad to know that I'm not original.
我不是本地人真开心
Benny?
本尼你呢
What you afraid of?
你害怕什么
Making a mistake.
犯错误吧
Fear of failure, previously mentioned.
先前说过的 恐惧失败就是其中一种
Well, she didn't strike our top pick, Jacob.
她没有除掉我们的首选 雅各布
Yeah, what makes him good for us?
是啊 他对我们有什么用呢
He's got a strong fear of losing control.
他对失去控制有十分强烈的恐惧感
I think he's a perfectionist, but outside the box.
我想他是个完美主义者 但是换个思维想想
He needs to know the outcome before it happens.
他需要在事情发生之前就算到结果
You just described yourself.
你说的不就是自己吗
You like Jacob because he's basically your mirror.
你喜欢雅各布只是因为他基本就是你的翻版
Back to work, everyone!
继续工作 别废话了
Uh, forgetting something?
忘了什么东西
Your biometric watch.
你的生物手表
So we can keep tabs on your juror.
这样我们就能监视你的陪审员了
I get it.
我知道了
Hey. Got a minute?
嘿 有空吗
Depends. Another favor?
看情况 你又找我帮忙吗
Maybe.
应该是
I'm all out of favors.
我给别人的忙早都帮完了
Aw, since when?
从什么时候开始的
Oh, since you got the last three.
自从你得了倒数第三
Favors usually go both ways.
好帮好还 再帮不难
I'm starting to feel used here.
我感觉自己被利用了
Oh. Should I do you a favor, then?
那我应该帮你个忙吗
Mm. That'd be nice.
那听起来倒是不错
Like right now?
比如现在吗
I could use a coffee.
我想喝杯咖啡
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表