剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
I'll see you in court.
咱们法庭见
Cable.
凯博
Have you convinced the public
你说服公众
that Reese was not involved in Ellen's death yet?
瑞茜和艾伦的死无关了吗
Making progress.
正在做
A couple of news outlets picked up my story.
有几家新闻媒体引用了我写的故事
What story?
什么故事
"Sources report Reese
"据报道瑞茜
has been cleared and has an ironclad alibi.
已经被释放 并有绝对不在场证明
Therefore, the real killer
因此 真正的凶手
may have killed Ellen before she could reveal
可能在艾伦有机会揭露他的真实身份之前
his or her true identity.
杀了她
The police are investigating other suspects at this time."
同时警方正在进一步调查嫌疑人"
Throw suspicion on someone other than Reese.
把瑞茜身上的嫌疑甩掉
Genius.
天才
And it might even be true.
而且事实可能真的是这样
Good use of media to control the story.
很好地利用了媒体来扭转乾坤
And here's the kicker:
还有一个好消息
two naughty, naughty jurors
两个淘气 不听话的陪审员
clicked through to our blog
点进了我们的博客
and read the article.
看了这篇文章
Hmm. It's nice work.
干得不错
That'll filter down
晚饭的时候
to the rest of the jury by dinner.
这件事就会在陪审员之间传开来
You know, if hacking doesn't pan out for you,
你要是没做黑客
I think you have a career as a shoddy journalist.
现在估计就是狗仔队一员了
Thank you. In... in the best way.
谢谢 这还是最好的下场
That means a lot.
多谢鼓励
Danny, you find anything in Ellen's file?
丹尼 你有在艾伦的档案里发现什么线索吗
No, not yet.
暂时还没
This woman recorded hundreds of hours of interviews.
这女人录了几百个小时的访谈记录
If we don't get anything from Ellen,
如果我们在艾伦那没有进展
you think Wade will cave? No.
你觉得韦德会让步吗 不会
We'll get a hung jury.
陪审团最后会无法达成一致
Well, that may not be a bad thing.
这也许是件好事
The D.A.'s not gonna want to retry this case.
地方检察官不会想再审这个案子的
Yeah, I understand, Benny,
对 我明白 本尼
but anything short of not guilty,
但是如果不能证明她的清白
and Reese has to live the rest of her life knowing the cops
瑞茜的后半生就得一直担惊受怕
could come knocking on the door and arrest her for murder.
警♥察♥随时可能上门以谋杀罪逮捕她
But it's not like we're gonna put Reese on the stand.
但是我们也不想让瑞茜站在证人席上
Are we?
对吧
Without Ellen,
除了艾伦
Reese is the best witness we have
瑞茜是我们最佳的目击证人
and the only one who might influence Wade.
也是唯一可能影响韦德的人
Not to mention...
更别提...
it's a story Reese needs to tell.
瑞茜还有故事要讲
It's one thing for Reese to have a panic attack
在法庭的证人席上
while sitting at a table
瑞茜可能会突发惊恐症
where she can count to herself.
她只能靠自己冷静下来了
On the witness stand...
在证人席上...
Amanda will destroy her.
阿曼达会毁了她的
Make her look guilty when she freezes.
她沉默不言 她就会给她定罪
That's what I'm counting on.
正如我意
If I say the wrong thing up there,
如果我在法庭上说错了话
they'll put me away for the rest of my life.
我的下半辈子就得在监狱里度过了
That's why we're here.
所以我们才会来这里
To practice.
来过一遍场
Now, I'm gonna play the role of the prosecution.
现在 我来扮演公诉人
Ms. Burton, two weeks before Mike Tasker's murder
伯顿小姐 在迈克·塔斯克被谋杀前的两周
You bought a nine-millimeter handgun, didn't you?
你买♥♥了一把九毫米口径的手♥枪♥ 是吗
Yes or no?
是或不是
Amanda's gonna try and limit your answers to yes or no,
阿曼达会想尽办法只让你回答是或不是
but you have the right to explain yourself.
但是你有辩解的权利
Yes, because I was frightened for my life.
是 因为我那时过得担惊受怕
She's very good at restating what you said,
她最在行的就是重复你的话
but in her words and not yours.
用她的词汇曲解你的意思
Correct her. Frightened?
你要纠正她 害怕吗
And like everyone, you had a choice.
你跟别人一样 有两个选择
Fight or flight.
反抗或是逃跑
You chose fight. Threatened him.
你选择了反抗 并威胁他
No, I threatened him to stay away from me.
不 我只是想让他离我远点
You threatened to kill him with your gun.
你威胁他说 要用枪杀了他
Objection!
反对
Badgering the witness.
纠缠证人
If you're not done with an answer, you say...
如果你还没回答完 你就说...
I wasn't finished. Amanda knows
我还没说完 阿曼达知道
you have panic attacks.
你会突发惊恐症
She's gonna try and elicit one on the stand.
她会试着诱导你
And when she does, you...
如果她那么做 你...
will be ready.
要准备好
Mike sexually assaulted you.
迈克性侵了你
Yes.
是
You reported it to the university.
你向学校报告了这件事
Yes.
是
And they dragged their heels. Yes.
但是他们迟迟没有动作 是的
But that was something that...
但那是...
And you were furious about that, weren't you?
你为此火冒三丈 不是吗
Of course I was. You kept that rage inside.
当然是的 你一直无法释怀这种愤怒
I didn't say "Rage." The entire campus
我没有说"愤怒" 整个学校
turned up for Mike Tasker's memorial service.
都参加了迈克·塔斯克的追悼会
A lot of people went, yes,
很多人都去了 对
who weren't raped by him.
他又没有强♥奸♥过他们
But you were glad Mike Tasker was dead.
但是你很高兴迈克·塔斯克死了
You can admit that.
你不能否认
Can't you?
不是吗
Ms. Burton.
伯顿小姐
Why does this topic make you so uncomfortable?
为什么这个话题让你这么难受
Ms. Burton, do you need a break?
伯顿小姐 你需要休息一下吗
Before a panic attack,
在惊恐症发作之前
people have their own
都会有一些
warning signs.
特殊征兆出现
The room starts to buzz, yeah?
房♥间里开始嗡嗡作响 对吗
That can be your cue
那是在提醒你
to melt down or to start coping.
要冷静下来或者开始反击
What if I pass out?
如果我昏过去了呢
You'll wake up. What if I throw up?
你会醒过来的 如果我吐了呢
We'll get you a bucket.
我们会给你拿个袋子
You have an answer for everything.
你真是应答如流
So do you.
你也有这技能
For every question Amanda's going to ask,
不管阿曼达问什么
you have the truth.
你都掌握着事实真♥相♥
And no panic attack or prosecutor
惊恐症或者公诉人
can take that from you.
都不能改变这个事实
The court will recess.
休庭
No, I don't need a break, Your Honor.
不 我不用休息 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
没有问题了 法官大人
But she asked a question
但是她问了一个问题
implying that I'm hiding something.
暗示着我有所隐瞒
I have the right to answer.
我有权回答问题
Go ahead, you may answer.
说吧 你可以回答
You're right.
你说得对
I couldn't stand Mike,
我无法忍♥受迈克
but I was the last person who wanted him dead.
但我是最不希望他死去的那个人
I wanted him alive
因为我想要他活着
because I wanted him to pay for what he did.
为自己的所作所为付出代价
I wanted him to go to prison.
我想让他坐牢
I wanted him to feel what I felt
我想让他尝下我心里的滋味
and I wanted to ask him, "How powerful do you feel now?"
我想问他 "现在还觉得自己强大吗"
And I'll never get that chance.
我永远也没有这样的机会了
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表