剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Let me tell you a little story
我给你讲个故事吧
about an incompetent journalist.
一个三流记者
She takes a rape victim and falsely accuses her
将一位遭受强♥奸♥的受害者
of murder.
错误地指控为杀人犯
It's time to put Ellen on trial.
是时候让艾伦接受审判了
We are going to dismantle her podcast.
我们要让她停止播放播客
Reese Burton and her defense team have subpoenaed my files
瑞茜·伯顿和她的辩护团队
in a desperate attempt to distract the jury
为了尽可能地分散陪审团的注意力
from a guilty client.
才传审我的文件
Ms. Huff? Will you be sharing
赫夫女士 你会把你知道的信息
your information with the court?
告诉法♥院♥吗
Freedom of the press is one of our most sacred
出版自♥由♥是我们最神圣的公民权利之一
constitutional rights. Woodward and Bernstein,
正如伍德沃德和伯恩斯坦
Daniel Ellsberg. I, too,
我会跟丹尼尔·埃尔斯伯格一样
protect my sources.
保护自己的信息来源
But are...
但是...
Aren't those journalists from some of the greatest
你说的难道不都是
news organizations in the country?
我国顶级新闻机构的记者吗
Sadly, those dinosaurs are no longer relevant.
很遗憾 这些庞大机构已经地位不保了
Today, citizen journalists fulfill
如今 民众记者已经可以胜任
the important work
新闻界的重要工作了
of the Fourth Estate, and I'll go to jail
即使我进监狱
before compromising the integrity of my podcast.
也不会对我播客内容的真实性做出让步
And the cell door closes on Open and Shut
牢门已经将艾伦·赫夫
with Ellen Huff.
连同她的昭然若揭播客锁入其中
We don't have to worry about her releasing any more episodes
如果她进监狱了
as long as she's in jail.
我们就没必要担心她更新自己的播客了
So, you're a reporter now?
你现在成记者了
I'm a citizen journalist. I have a blog, check it out.
我现在是民众记者 我有个博客 查查看
Yeah, we write about anything and everything
是的 我们把一切关于瑞茜案件的事情
having to do with Reese's case.
都写在上面了
With Ellen in jail, we can control the narrative,
艾伦进了监狱 这个故事就由我们控制了
so, Cable,
所以 凯博
why don't you go behind Instagram on Mike,
为什么你不去查查迈克的照片墙帐号♥
see what social media has to say.
看看公众媒体都说了些什么
We have a jury pool list yet?
有陪审团候选名单了吗
70 have daughters.
其中七十人有女儿
82 have sons.
八十二人有儿子
People with daughters should be on our side.
有女儿的容易站在我们这边
Let's build a full motivational matrix
我们要把候选陪审对迈克的态度
of every possible juror's thoughts on Mike,
输入进动机程序里
Reese, rape on campus and college basketball.
瑞茜 校园强♥奸♥以及大学篮球
Which jurors have abuse in their background?
哪些陪审人员曾遭受过虐待
I'm still investigating, but... it's a lot.
我还在调查 但是...内容太多
I mean, statistically, one in four.
统计下来 有四分之一
So, Danny, let's dig into the witness list.
那么 丹尼 我们从证人处着手
We need alternative theories, unfollowed leads.
我们需要替代性理论 别出心裁的思路
Our case hinges on finding the facts that Ellen ignored.
我们要找出艾伦忽视的证据才能获胜
On it.
收到
How'd you know she'd put herself in jail
你怎么知道 我们一传讯
if we subpoenaed her raw interviews?
她就会自动投案呢
Well, the podcast gave her notoriety,
播客让她声名狼藉
but... Oh.
但是... 哦
Falling on the sword gave her what she really wanted.
这次挫败给了她真正想要的
Legitimacy.
法律的公正
How much time you think we've bought?
你觉得我们争取到了多长时间
Well... as long as Ellen's integrity will hold up
只要艾伦坚持自我的品性
against the county jail food.
强大到能让她咽得下牢饭
Two days, max.
最多也就两天吧
Reese, you're going to appear in front of the jury today.
瑞茜 今天你就要上庭了
What you wear in court is as important as what you say.
在法庭上的穿着跟你的证词同样重要
You're wearing...
你穿着...
I don't know what you're wearing.
你穿的什么呀这是
But it's at least three sizes too big.
看起来至少大了三个号♥
They're comfortable.
但穿起来很舒服
That's not comfort, Mama, that's camouflage.
这不是舒适 大婶 这是一种掩饰
If you hide in front of the jury in all that,
如果你在陪审团跟前穿成这样
they're gonna think you have something to hide.
他们可能会认为你有所隐瞒
Silk. It softens the look,
丝绸让你看起来温柔
and I'm sewing your pockets shut.
然后我要把你的口袋缝起来
Why?
为什么
Look... your hands are in your pockets...
看 你双手插袋
People automatically think you're
人们看不到你的手时
being dishonest when they can't see your hands.
会不由自主地认为你在撒谎
How we doing?
进展如何
Is it too late to run?
现在逃跑会不会太晚
I usually advise my clients to run
在我的客户被逮捕之前
before they get arrested.
我才会建议他们逃跑
Um...
呃...
Dr. Bull, this is, um...
布尔博士 这一切...
this is... getting a little too real...
这一切变得越来越真实
Reese, it's okay.
瑞茜 没事的
You're having a panic attack. Come sit down.
你开始犯惊恐症了 来坐下
Just repeat after me. Okay?
跟我数 好吗
One, two, three, seven, eight, four, two.
一 二 三 七 八 四 二
What?
什么
One, two, three,
一 二 三
seven, nine, eleven, six.
七 九 十一 六
One, two,
一 二
three, nine...
三 九...
One, two, three...
一 二 三...
seven, nine,
七 九
eleven...
十一...
six.
六
How did you do that?
你为什么要我这么做
The mind can't freak out and count numbers out of order.
无序数数可以使你保持冷静
How long you been having these panic attacks?
你出现这种惊恐的症状多久了
Ever since...
自从...
Mike. I, um...
迈克和我...
I usually just go running and it calms me down.
我要通过跑步才能够平静下来
Well, when this is over,
这一切结束以后
you're gonna go running whenever you want.
你可以随时去享受跑步
Not because you have to.
但不是仅仅为了消除恐惧
Which do you prefer?
你们更喜欢哪一幅
Still life with fruit,
水果静物写生
or this abstract painting? Your Honor,
还是抽象艺术呢
we're trying to hold a voir dire session here,
我们可是在进行陪审管资格审查
not an auction at Sotheby's.
这可不是苏富比拍卖♥♥现场
I prefer neither, Mr. Colon.
科隆先生 我两个都不喜欢
Understood, Your Honor,
当然可以 法官大人
but I do have the right to ask the question.
但是我仍然有权提问
Not for long. Proceed.
不要太久 开始吧
Uh, definitely the fruit.
我选水果
I like to know what I'm looking at. Hmm.
至少我能看出来是什么
What are we doing with art...
我们为什么这么做
and fruit? How does this help?
这样做有帮助吗
People who like abstract paintings
喜欢抽象艺术的人们
are open to new ideas. New stories.
往往容易接受新思想 新事物
We just don't want to let the other side
我们只是不想让对方察觉
know what we're fishing for.
我们在动什么心思
How many of you prefer the fruit?
有多少人喜欢水果
Okay. Jurors number four, seven and twelve
好的 四号♥陪审 七号♥陪审以及十二号♥陪审
Move to strike, Your Honor.
现在进行下一项 法官大人
What should the penalty be for rape?
强♥奸♥罪应该如何量刑
Prison.
蹲监狱
Five years minimum.
至少五年
He has a daughter?
他有女儿吗
Granddaughters. Twin teenagers.
有两个双胞胎孙女
He dotes on them. He's in.
他非常溺爱她们 算他一个
Tell me about this ray of sunshine,
告诉我这个光头的信息
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表