剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Erica?
艾瑞卡
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Please know that my settlement offer still stands.
请你知道 我的和解协议依然有效
But... you won.
但是... 你赢了
Well, we both lost Adam.
我们都失去了亚当
Here, here. Come here.
过来
Dean.
迪安
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Thanks.
谢谢
Sorry I won't be able to help you with your next trial.
抱歉你的下一场审判我没办法帮你了
For double murder.
双重谋杀案
Police are on their way.
警♥察♥已经在路上了
What?
什么
You used Carter to create the back door
你利用卡特制♥造♥了后门
and Adam to load it in,
让亚当把它加载进去
and then you killed them both,
然后你把他俩都杀了
so you could exploit it any way you wanted.
这样你就可以随心所欲的利用它了
'Cause you're the money guy.
因为你是金钱至上的人
That's quite a theory.
这猜想不错
Oh, no, the theory was
不 猜想是
that someone hacked into E.J. Twice...
有人两次黑进英酱
Once to kill Adam,
一次为了杀害亚当
and then to send Carter on his ride into oblivion.
另一次是为了将卡特送上遗忘之旅
We traced that user to you.
我们追踪到你了
And that's not a theory, it's a fact.
而且这不是猜想 是事实
One family member just became dispensable.
有一个家庭成员现在可有可无了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say...
你所说的任何事...
So...
现在...
still have mixed feelings about advancing technology?
对先进科技还是持复杂感情吗
She wasn't at fault.
她没有错
Your uncle was a cabbie, wasn't he?
你的叔叔是的士司机 对吧
Yeah. For 32 years.
是的 干了三十二年
I swear, he knew everyone in San Juan
我发誓 他叫的上圣胡安每个人的名字
by name, and everyone knew him.
大家也都认识他
Man, I miss riding in that cab.
很想念坐他车的日子
So, this is where it all began, huh?
这里就是一切开始的地方
The crash that inspired you to create E.J.?
那场车祸激发你创造了英酱
First time I've been back here.
这是我第一次回来这
I know our little joyride was your doing.
我知道我们那次小兜风是你的杰作
Getting Cable to use the back door to hack it.
让凯博利用后门黑进去
You caught that, huh?
被你发现了
Well, timing was just a bit
因为时机有点
too convenient.
太巧合了
I guess you needed to do it, or I wouldn't have testified.
我想你需要这么做 否则我不会作证
I don't know if I can let him go.
我不知道能不能放手
You don't have to let Evan go.
你不用放开埃文
He'll always be a part of you.
他永远都是你的一部分
E.J. Isn't Evan.
英酱不是埃文
So, what are you gonna do now?
你接下来有什么打算
I don't know.
我不知道
I've had this, uh, overwhelming urge
我有一股 强烈的冲动
to check out the Gobi Desert.
想去一趟戈壁滩
How about you?
你呢
I've got a phone call to make.
我要打个电♥话♥
Someone, uh...
一个...
I left behind.
我放弃的人
Thank you.
谢谢你
Travel safe.
安全旅游
Amy. Hi.
艾米 嗨
Yes, it is.
是的 我是
I know. It's been awhile.
是啊 有段时间了
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表