剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Did she have access to the key?
她能不能接触到钥匙
To where the dress was... did she?
放裙子的房♥间钥匙...她能吗
She is hiding something.
她在隐瞒着什么
I know it, and you can see it too, can't you?
我知道的 而你也感觉到了 对吗
No, no way. She... she didn't kill Nella.
不 不可能 她... 她没杀奈拉
This keeps you out of prison.
这可以使你免去牢狱之灾
So the cops will go after my fiancée?
威尔 要是你想
Will, if you want
威尔 如果你想
to save your life, let the jury wonder,
救自己的命 那就要让陪审团生疑
just for a second, if Kira did it.
只要有那么一秒 他们怀疑是不是琪拉
Reasonable doubt. It's your best option.
合理怀疑 这是你的最佳方案
It's best if I blacken my future wife's name.
抹黑未来妻子的名声是最佳方案吗
It's best if I risk her life so I can walk free?
让她命悬一线我自己无罪释放是最佳方案吗
Who am I, then?
那我成了什么人了
I'm committed to the woman I love.
我对我爱的女人是做出了承诺的
I'm sorry that's so hard for you to understand.
很遗憾你理解不了这种感情
Hey. Will's gone.
威尔不见了
I heard.
我听说了
I don't know what he's gonna do.
我不知道他接下来会干什么
You know where I can find him?
你知道哪能知道他吗
Kira has a gig at the Armory.
琪拉在工作室那临时有场活
Midlea Carmichael's got a small show.
米德拉·卡米奇要办个小型秀
Thank you.
谢谢了
I'll drive.
我来开车
What?
怎么了
I'm not helping Will.
我这不是帮威尔
I'm helping you.
我是在帮你
Okay.
好吧
Just... just one second, just, come on.
马上就好 你告诉我吧
I can't do this right now. Okay, justjust listen.
我现在不能说 好吧 那你听着
I'm at work. Just listen for one second.
我在工作 你先听我说
If you've done something...
如果你真的做过什么
no matter how bad... I want you to know I don't care, Kira.
不论这有多糟糕 你要知道我都不介意 琪拉
I don't care.
我不在乎
I love you.
我爱你
We can get out.
我们能走
We can go. II... I wouldn't do that.
我们可以远走高飞 我就不会这么做
Running would be idiotic. Yeah, I'm not
逃跑就太傻了 对 我现在
asking you. Get out of here.
没有在问你的意见 立刻离开
Stay and fight, Will.
留下抗争 威尔
You found somebody.
你找到了自己爱的人
Somebody you're committed to.
找到了做出承诺的人
Some people can't even commit to a weekend, you know that?
有的人连计划好的周末都实现不了 你知道吗
You want Will to stay and fight?
你希望威尔留下抗争吗
Kira...
琪拉
did you kill Nella?
是你杀了奈拉吗
No.
当然不是
Did you think that I did?
你觉得是我♥干♥的吗
Well, you abruptly left the show.
你确实突然离开了秀场
That forced her to wear that dress...
才迫使她救场穿了那条裙子
the dress that killed her.
那条置她于死地的裙子
You're the same size, right? Same stature?
你们的尺码是一样的吧 一样的身材
What did you think would happen after you took off?
你觉得你撒手不干以后会怎么样
I didn't take off.
我没有撒手不干
Really? You're the face of the Nella Wester's line,
是吗 你是奈拉·韦斯特新产品的门面
you are wearing the big dress
当晚你就要穿着那条完美的礼服
of the evening, you're at the height of your career,
登上你事业的高峰
and you disappear?
结果你却消失了
I need to know why.
我要知道原因
Listen to me. Forget them.
听我说 别管他们
Look at me. Tell me.
看着我 告诉我
What happened?
怎么回事
Here, sit down.
过来 坐下
What happened?
发什么了什么
She fired me.
她炒了我
What?
什么
W-Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么没说
It was humiliating.
这太丢人了
I knew that you would yell at her and probably
我知道你会去找她吵架
get fired, too.
说不定连自己的饭碗也得丢
She didn't even have the balls
她甚至没胆
to do it herself.
当面告诉我
Coward.
懦夫
Wait. Nella didn't
等等 奈拉
actually tell you you were fired?
没有亲自告诉你被炒了吗
Who did?
那是谁说的
Giancarlo.
姜卡洛
What I didn't appreciate is what a showman you are.
我实在是不欣赏你爱出风头的那面
You love the theatrical side of fashion, don't you?
你喜欢时尚戏剧化的那一面对吧
The runway, the drama, the intrigue.
T台 模特圈的乱事 各种阴谋诡计
You're exactly the kind of person who would
你就是会在裙子上下毒杀人的
kill someone with a poison dress.
最佳人选啊
Don't be absurd.
别扯了
You told Kira she was fired, then you told Nella
你告诉琪拉她被炒了 然后又告诉奈拉
Kira quit.
琪拉退出了
No time to find a replacement, so Nella had to wear
这样来不及找到替补 奈拉就只好
the wedding dress. What I don't understand
自己穿上婚纱走秀 但我想知道
is why.
原因
I know you didn't know about the shoes,
我知道你不知道鞋的事
so it wasn't about the money.
所以肯定不是为了钱
It was a very personal crime,
这是针对个人的犯罪
designed to humiliate Nella.
专门为了羞辱奈拉的
Oh, Nella fired you, didn't she?
奈拉炒了的人是你吧
And then you told Kira
然后你跟妮拉说
that Nella fired her,
被炒的是她
'cause you were passing along the cruelty.
因为你要把这痛苦转嫁给别人
It's middle child behavior.
这就是典型的老二症候群
Uh-oh. I wouldn't do that
我要是你
if I were you. Police!
我就不跑 警♥察♥
Stop right there! Chunk was a...
站住不许动 特朗科以前
All-American football star.
可是全美足球明星
Stay down!
不许动
Get off me! Get off me!
放开我 放开我
After Giancarlo Sartor's confession to the NYPD,
姜卡洛· 萨托像纽约警♥察♥局认罪后
a search warrant was executed on his apartment.
签发了对他公♥寓♥的搜查令
I can now announce that C.S.U. has found traces
我现在宣布有关部门已经发现
of a substance identified as trivalent arsenic.
其持有三价砷的证据
This afternoon, Mr. Sartor was charged
今天下午 萨托受到指控
with the murder of Nella Wester.
罪名是谋杀奈拉·韦斯特
All charges against William Mercado have been dropped.
所有针对威廉·麦卡多的指控已经撤销
Oh, I can't believe it's over.
真不敢相信事情就这么结束了
Giancarlo told NYPD that Nella fired him
姜卡洛跟警方说奈拉炒了他
so she could make you her second in command.
为了把你提成副手
Giancarlo snapped.
姜卡洛就爆发了
He couldn't take the idea that she would fire him
他接受不了奈拉要为像威尔这种新人
over a newcomer like Will.
炒了自己的事实
Have you guys seen Dr. Bull?
你们看见布尔了吗
Hey. I have news.
我有消息告诉你
A letter from Nella's patent attorney.
这是奈拉专利律师寄来的
The patent for the prototype?
鞋子设计的专利吗
She was filing under your name.
她是以你的名义提交申请的
Everything Nella said was true.
奈拉说的都是真的
Look who I found.
看我找到了谁
Hello. Hey.
你好啊 嘿
You ready? Yeah, yeah.
准备好走了吗 好了
Okay. Dr. Bull,
对了 布尔博士
uh, I'm glad we got to thank you before we go.
很高兴走之前有机会谢谢你
Got a meeting with some VC folks tomorrow.
我们明天还要和VC的人开会
Ah. Venture capital. Not Viet Cong.
风险投资的 不是越共游击队
Yeah, thanks for clearing that up.
对啊 多谢解释
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表