剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
And I can have you disbarred.
我可以吊销你的律师执照
Your Honor, I had no idea Ms. Dern was with one of the jurors.
法官阁下 我不知道德恩女士也是陪审团一员
Oh, their witness was clearly trying to influence him.
他们的证人很明显想影响他
The defense moves for an immediate dismissal,
辩方应该立即撤销所有的行为
with prejudice.
有倾向性的
Do you have any proof that there was misconduct?
你有他们行为不当的证据吗
I would be delighted to hear it.
我洗耳恭听
Res ipsa loquitur. It speaks for itself.
事实已经不言自明了
If I find a scintilla
如果让我发现丝毫
of proof that there was jury tampering...
表明有干涉陪审团的证据
Tuba, you know better than that.
图巴 你比这要更了解吧
Now, the prudent thing to do is to have
现在最谨慎的做法
juror number three removed from the panel
就是换掉三号♥陪审团
and replaced with an alternate.
另找一人
You've got to be kidding me!
你跟我开什么玩笑
You want to be rewarded for what you've done?
你们背后搞完小动作还跑来要奖赏吗
Even absent any evidence that they discussed the case,
即使没有证据表明他们讨论过案情
or that his opinion was altered,
或者他的观点受到了影响
you still have the option of removing the juror.
你还是可以选择换掉这名陪审员
No, thank you, Your Honor.
不必了 谢谢 法官阁下
Fine. We'll move to closing arguments.
我们要做结案陈词了
And you are barred from my courtroom.
你不许再进我的法庭
Well, your plan was inventive.
你的计划确实很有创意
I'll give you that.
这点我是承认的
Judge Vortuba hasn't been in a coffee shop in two years.
沃图巴法官已经两年都不进咖啡店了
Today he decides to get his own beverage?
结果今天就决定买♥♥杯饮料喝吗
Vortuba already hated us.
沃图巴已经很受不了我们了
I'm worried about Larry.
我就是担心拉里
We need a unanimous vote, and we humiliated him.
我们要陪审团统一投票 结果我们还羞辱了他
Total backfire.
真是事与愿违
Not necessarily.
不一定
True, he's embarrassed.
没错 他是颜面受损
And he's gonna blame it on me.
为此他会怪罪到我头上
As an unintended consequence, we almost got Larry booted.
但是无心插柳 差不多已经达到想要的结果了
All we have to do is spin this in our favor.
现在只要确保这最后对我们有利就行了
Bull.
布尔
Our juror is angry.
我们陪审员很愤怒
We tried to trick him.
我们试图玩弄他
Tried.
试图
To prove fraud, we don't need Larry to have fallen for this.
为了证明是欺诈 我们不必让拉里真的受骗
All we need is to show him he fell for Sofia,
只要让他意识到自己信了索菲亚花言巧语就行
so he can still
这样他还是能够
identify with our victims.
和我们的受害者站在统一战线
shame, then anger.
感到耻辱 然后愤怒
We got this, Benny.
我们没问题了 本尼
These plaintiffs knew exactly what they were doing.
在座的原告们都清楚知道自己在做什么
They played the market, and they lost.
他们涉足股市 结果输的血本无归
So now they're suing the bank?
所以现在就跑来起诉银行了吗
I mean, what next?
那下一步他们想干什么
Suing the lottery when you don't win the jackpot?
中不了彩票就告乐透公♥司♥吗
That's not reasonable.
这可不是什么理智的行为
Investors have to take responsibility
投资者需要对自己的决定
for their own decisions.
承担责任
He's effective.
他的说法很有效
Sienna's mirror is wavering.
茜安娜动摇了
Being the victim of a scam is a frustrating
沦为诈骗案的受害者是让人懊恼
and embarrassing experience, whether you fall for it or not.
又失颜面的经历 不论最终是否受骗
That's no reason to blame the victim.
但这不是我们指责受害者的理由
Blame the peoplewho manipulated the system
要乖就怪幕后推手
with target research
他们做针对性调查
and sophisticated marketing tools to con the people
利用尖端复杂的市场手段欺骗消费者
that they didn't think had the wherewithal
让他们相信自己没有操控系统的
to take on the system.
必要财力物力
Brannigan Trust,
布兰尼根信托公♥司♥
a name we all thought we can trust,
是一个我们天真以为可以相信的名字
committed fraudsimply by making the offer.
仅仅通过提供方案 就轻松犯下诈骗罪行
You don't have to buy into it to see it.
各位不必真的落入陷阱去切身感受
We proved it, their brokers admitted it.
我们已经证明了 它们的经纪人也承认了
Any reasonable person
任何一个有理智的人
can see their misrepresentation of the facts.
都能辨别他们对于事实的歪解扭曲
They've been out for five hours.
他们已经讨论了五个小时了
Bull would say that's a good thing.
布尔说这是件好事
How much money did we spend on this trial?
我们在这件案子上花了多少了
A... lot.
相当 多
Are we gonna be okay if we lose it?
如果输了我们也没事吗
What are you worried about?
你担心什么
With your joint ventures and your bank accounts?
你不是有自己的投资项目和银行账户吗
I told you, I don't talk about personal finance at work.
我说过 我不在工作时间谈个人财产
Okay, we're fine.
好了 我们没事的
You have nothing to worry about.
你们不必担心
Jury's back.
陪审团回来了
What is it with you and this judge?
你和这个法官到底有什么过节
TP his house or something?
你把人家马桶堵了还是怎么了
Chunk, no.
特朗科 不是的
That's very juvenile.
你这想法太幼稚了
Did you sleep with his wife?
那你是睡了他老婆吗
No.
不是
He thinks I kicked my ball out of the rough.
他觉得我是把高尔夫球踢出长草区的
It was just an acorn.
其实就是可橡子
This is about golf?
所以你们俩是为了高尔夫闹的
Isn't everything? Oh, man.
这事还不够大吗 我的天
You cheated?
你作弊了吗
I don't need to cheat with him.
我没必要和他作弊
Vortuba's eyes are failing.
沃图巴眼神不行了
He won't get checked.
他搞不定了
That's what I think this is really about.
我想这才是原因
Maybe you can give him a session before this verdict.
也许你可以在他审判前给他上一课
Here they come! Can you tell us the verdict?
他们来了 你们能说一下审判结果吗
Did they find in your favor?
他们认为对你方有利吗
We won!
我们赢了
Brannigan Trust is guilty!
布兰尼根信托公♥司♥有罪
Excuse me.
让一下
Hi. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
太感谢了
You're welcome.
不客气
Thank you for everything.
感谢你做的一切
Be careful with her.
和她在一起上点心
What? No, no, no.
什么 不不不
You got it all wrong. We're not...
你搞错了 我们没有
Looks like you are.
看起来有啊
I thought about it.
我是想过
I wanted to.
我也想
Not the right time.
但是现在不是时候
You tell Bull about the Hayden Watkins thing yet?
你跟布尔说了海登·沃特金斯的事吗
Don't want to bother the boss with my little problems.
不想拿我个人的小麻烦烦老大
It's not little, Benny.
这不是小麻烦了 本尼
It's great.
太好了
I'm so happy.
我真的很开心
Well, good. You deserve it.
那就好 这是你应得的
So I get my $19,000 back?
所以我能要回我的一万九了
And add a zero for punitive damages.
加上惩罚性赔偿再加一个零
That's amazing.
太棒了
Spend some of it on yourself.
给自己花点吧
And my mom.
还有我妈妈
And your mom.
还有你妈妈
But you should go out and get what you really want.
但是你真的应该争取自己想要的东西
Buy yourself a house.
为自己买♥♥套房♥
Cut down on that hour-long commute to school.
不用每天奔波一个半小时
By the way,
顺便提一句
you never told me how you got Sofia to cooperate.
你还没告诉我是怎么让索菲亚合作的呢
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表