剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Where were you
凌晨一点到凌晨三点
Between 1:00 a.M. And 3:00 a.M.
艾丽莎·杨被谋杀的时候
when Alyssa Yang was murdered?
你当时在哪
Asleep in my room.
在我房♥间睡觉
Did anyone see you?
有人见到你了吗
I was asleep.
我睡着了
You had motive.
你有动机
You had opportunity.
也有机会
Isn't it possible
有没有可能
you killed Alyssa?
是你杀了艾丽莎
Oh!
天哪
Quiet in the court!
全体肃静
Didn't see that coming.
没料到会发生这种事
Taylor.
泰勒
Eagle coming out of the courthouse.
伊格尔从法♥院♥大楼出来了
Transpo en route. 30 seconds out.
在路上 还有三十秒到达
Watch your six.
注意你的六点钟方向
The dead girl's father is approaching
死者的父亲过来了
in a blue windbreaker.
穿着蓝色防风夹克
Eyes on target. Eyes on the prize.
盯着目标 步步逼近
Secure the perimeter.
布下安全防线
But don't you see what a break this is for us?
你不觉得这对我们来说是个突破口吗
Clyde wants to move for a mistrial.
克莱德想让这案子变成无效审判
Well, this might be the first time we get a fair trial.
这也许会是我们第一次得到公正审判
Now that Wyatt Earp has put some points on the board,
由于怀亚特·厄普在庭审中提出了一些观点
they can stop using your son to stick it to you.
他们不会再利用你儿子来针对你了
The jury saw the whole thing.
陪审团目睹了一切
How is that not grounds for a mistrial?
怎么会不是无效审判的依据呢
Well, he missed.
他基本上是
Mostly.
错失机会了
We have a hung jury,
根据你的数据推测
according to your data.
陪审团无法做出一致决断
Then we go again.
我们会再来一次
A-Another trial?
又...又审一遍吗
Half the time with a hung jury,
一般如果碰到摇摆不定的陪审团
the D.A. drops it.
地检官有一半的概率会放弃起诉
What if he's guilty?
如果他有罪怎么办
What does Brandon say?
布兰登说什么了
Have you even spoken to your son?
你跟你儿子谈过吗
He'll do what I tell him to do.
他会按照我说的做
He always has.
他一直都得这样
You basically told him he wasn't worth your time
你基本上就是告诉他 他不值得你费神
and he has lived up to those expectations.
他不能辜负期望
Tell me he didn't do this.
告诉我他没干这事
I just watched the mirror jury
镜面陪审团讨论时
deliberate for two and a half hours.
我盯着观察了两个半小时
We're losing.
我们要输了
I like a challenge.
我喜欢挑战
It's one of the ten traits of highly successful people.
这是成功人士的十个特征之一
Hmm.
嗯
A victim wants a caretaker.
受害人想要一位代理
These people
这些人
are all linked
全部都和贝丝
to Bess.
有联♥系♥
We still don't have her.
我们还是没攻破她
Her son,
她儿子
AJ, went through life looking for the father he never had.
AJ 用尽一生寻找父亲的下落未果
Just like Brandon
就像布兰登
went through life looking for the father he never had.
用尽一生在寻找父亲的下落 也未果
When Bess sees Brandon, she sees her son, AJ.
贝丝见到布兰登就像见到她的儿子AJ
Bess's second chance to save her son, through Brandon.
通过布兰登 贝丝再一次有了救她儿子的机会
Can I talk to you?
能和你谈谈吗
Would you mind taking your earbuds out?
介意把耳机拿掉吗
"While employers believe it's rude to wear earbuds
"当雇主认为在工作场合戴耳机是不礼貌的
in the workplace, millennials are using them
千禧一代则通过耳机
to focus and be more productive."
变得专注而更有成效"
It's in our HR manual.
这是我们人力资源手册里说的
Too long, didn't read.
太长了 没读过
Remember we put that bug in Clyde's watch?
还记得我们在克莱德的手表里装了窃听器吗
He's meeting with the D.A.
他在跟地检官见面
You don't have Singapore Ear, do you?
你没有耳真菌病吧
He's taking a deal... Second degree manslaughter.
他在进行辩诉交易... 二级误杀罪
He's gonna plead Brandon guilty.
他想让布兰登服罪
I want Brandon downstairs.
让布兰登下楼
Hey.
嘿
Don't mind him, I borrowed him from the law firm.
别管他 我从律师事务所把他借来的
Earbuds, Josh.
耳机戴上 乔希
It just means whatever we say in here is protected
意思是我们在这里的谈话会被保护起来
under attorney-client privilege.
这是当事人特权
Why are we meeting down here?
为什么我们要在这里见面
Take a seat.
坐吧
Why?
为什么
Just have a seat.
坐下就好
I'm not gonna testify.
我不会作证的
Do you like Nutraloaf?
你喜欢营养面包吗
My father said I'm gonna take a deal.
我爸说我会接受一笔交易
'Cause that's what you're gonna be eating
因为这就是你将来十年
for the next ten years.
要吃的东西
Forget it.
别想了
I'm not doing it.
我不会这么做的
Now is not the time
现在不是你
to bail on yourself just because Daddy is.
要听爸爸的话放弃自己的时候
I know, Brandon. I've been down that road.
我理解你 布兰登 我有过这种经历
Yeah, right.
是啊
I... I mean, everybody respects you.
但所有人都尊重你
Even my dad says you're the best.
连我爸爸都说你是最好的
Your dad...
你的父亲...
Dads...
许多父亲...
If a father never said, "I love you,"
如果一位父亲从来没对你说过"我爱你"
right?
对吧
Never.
从来没有
Never said, "I'm proud of you."
从来没对你说过"我为你感到骄傲"
Couldn't say it.
说不出口
'Cause he didn't believe it.
因为他自己都不相信
Then who's the failure?
那么谁才是失败者
The father or the son?
父亲还是儿子
Look in the mirror
以此为鉴
and be the man your father never was.
做一个比你父亲优秀的人
Give yourself what you wish you could get
努力争取得到
from somebody else.
你想从别人那里得到的东西
I'll be right there with you.
我会一直支持你
Sometimes I feel like this whole thing...
有时候我会觉得这一切...
you know, like...
仿佛...
like I'm watching it happen to somebody else.
仿佛都发生在别人身上
I know you're gay, Brandon.
我知道你是同性恋 布兰登
I've known for a long time.
我早就知道了
And it's nothing to be ashamed of.
这没有什么好羞愧的
It's who you are.
做你自己就好
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
I didn't even know.
连我自己都不确定
Isn't that
艾丽莎死的时候
where you were the night Alyssa was murdered?
你就是因为这个才没在她身边
Somewhere else,
而是在别的地方
with someone else, doing...
和别的人一起 做一些...
...something else?
别的事情
Does my father know?
我爸爸知道吗
Your father just made a deal
你的父亲刚刚做了一笔
to put you in prison for ten years.
让你蹲十年牢的交易
Did he even ask you?
他甚至有问过你吗
You can do this.
你能做到的
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表