剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Unfortunately not,
很可惜 没有
but it's the best lead I have.
但是我已经尽力找了
I mean, I've checked all his records.
我是说 我查了他所有的音乐
He's not a fan of The Little Mermaid.
他可不喜欢《小美人鱼》
The Little Mermaid, like, King Triton?
小美人鱼 人鱼国王那个
Yeah, he carried a trident.
对啊 他就拿个三叉戟
That's so cool that you know King Triton.
酷啊 你还知道人鱼国王呢
I was Ariel when I was a kid, for Halloween.
我小时候万圣节的时候就扮的小美人鱼
Me, too.
我也是
We should totally have a sing-along.
我们真的应该合唱一曲
Yeah, you know,
对 不过
I'm, I'm busy tonight. Um...
我今晚有事
Yeah.
好吧
Okay, well, what about, like, Tuesday?
好吧 那周二怎么样
Busy. Wednesday?
忙啊 周三呢
Still busy.
一样
Chunk.
特朗科
So glad you've joined us.
真高兴你加入我们
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm gonna need your cell phone.
我得拿走你的手♥机♥
My phone, why?
我的手♥机♥ 为什么
You'll get it back at the end of the session.
课程结束就还给你
Sorry about the, uh, heightened security.
抱歉这么严格
She's concerned about the negative press
她很担心最近我们
we've been getting.
受到的负面报道
She wants to open a second campus in Brooklyn.
她想在布鲁克林新开一个校园
Wow. That'd be amazing.
那真厉害啊
It has its pros and cons.
有好有坏
I never want to lose sight of our mission here.
我不想丢掉这里的发展
You know, something I carefully manage is being sure
我很认真管理的就是确保
that I can devote ample time to each new student.
每个学生都能被投入一样的时间
I certainly appreciate the time.
我肯定很感谢您的时间了
I've been thinking about something you said yesterday,
我一直在想你昨天说的
about appearances.
有关外表
I believe I can help you.
我认为我可以帮助你
Really. How?
真的吗 怎么帮
Techniques that allow people
我有能够让人们
to access parts of their subconscious
触及潜意识的技巧
that've been holding them back
释放压抑
from truly knowing who they are
真正实现自我
and what they want.
得到自己所想
Chunk..
特朗科
Have you ever been hypnotized?
你有被催眠过吗
Me? Testify?
我 测试
It's possible.
有可能
But I don't remember anything.
但我什么都不记得了
The jury needs to see that you're a regular kid
陪审团要看到你是一个正常的孩子
who had his whole life ahead of him.
有大好前程
Until someone did this to you.
直到有人对你做出这样的事
Are they gonna show the video?
他们会放那段监控吗
Of me hitting my dad?
我攻击我父亲的那段
They will.
会的
My memories of me and my dad are... playing baseball,
我和我父亲的记忆 是在打棒球
hiking together.
一起徒步
He was my coach, and he was always there for me.
他是我的教练 总是在我身边
How do I explain
我要怎么解释
hurting the man who loved me most in this world?
自己伤了世界上最爱我的男人
I'm here to help you get through this.
我是来帮你度过这个难关的
But you have to help me understand
但你要帮我了解
what you've gone through.
你到底经历了什么
Let's start with,
我们就从
what was your attraction to Lumansic?
你和卢曼思克开始
Lumansic taught me how to look inward.
卢曼思克教我注意内心
Find meaning in the here and now,
找到人生意义
stop trying to search for things I'll never find.
停止徒劳的寻找
Your stepmother mentioned
你继母提过
that your mom left when you were quite young.
你生母在你很小的时候就离开了
Yeah, I don't even remember what she looked like.
对 我都不记得她的样子了
My dad refused to show me photos.
我父亲不给我看照片
Lumansic helped me realize that, deep down,
卢曼思克让我意识到 在内心深处
I resented him for that.
我为此怨恨他
Enough to kill him?
恨到会杀了他吗
Of course not.
当然不会
He was my dad.
那是我爸爸
And now he's gone.
现在他已经死了
I can't believe this is happening.
我真不敢相信这一切
I wasn't even supposed to be with my dad that night.
我那晚都不该和我爸爸在一起
Where were you supposed to be?
那你应该在哪
In a session with Thornton.
和索尔顿上课
Dad wanted to go to Chelsea Piers.
我爸想让我去切尔西·皮尔斯俱乐部
It was a tradition of ours.
那是我们之间的传统
If I'd just said no...
如果我说不去
Troy.
特洛伊
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
Troy had a private session with Thornton
特洛伊和索尔顿每周四晚六点
every Thursday night at 6:00 p.m., except that night.
都有私人课程 除了那一晚
A last-minute cancellation.
临时取消了
I-It is possible that whoever hypnotized Troy to kill
很有可能那个催眠特洛伊杀人的人
didn't know about the change in plans.
不知道事情有变
Maybe Troy wasn't supposed to kill his dad.
也许特洛伊 要杀的不是他父亲
And maybe Thornton wasn't the killer after all.
也许索尔顿不是凶手
No, he wasn't.
不 不是的
He was the target.
他才是目标
Troy shouldn't have been with his father
特洛伊那晚本不该和他父亲
the night of the murder.
在一起
He had a standing appointment with Thornton Grey
他和索尔顿·盖里就在那个时间
at that exact time.
有约
Someone wants Thornton dead?
有人想让索尔顿死吗
We should warn him.
我们得警告他
Oh, I see your session went well with Dear Leader.
看样子你和伟大的领导人课程进展不错啊
Now we know he's not the killer, and frankly I think Lumansic
既然他不是凶手 那坦白说我觉得卢曼思克
has gotten a bad rap.
现在是背了黑锅
Oh, my God, you totally drank the Kool-Aid.
天啊 你绝对是喝了那破饮料了
Chunk, right now this is just a theory.
特朗科 现在这还是推断
We don't want you blowing your cover at Lumansic.
你别在卢曼思克那露馅了
We need evidence.
我们还需要证据
Our insanity defense relies
我们的精神辩护就靠着
on the jury accepting that Troy was hypnotized
陪审团相信特洛伊
and someone else was in control of his actions.
是被人操控的呢
That means they're gonna have to understand how and why
这就意味着他们要明白催眠
hypnosis works.
是怎么起作用以及为什么
And they're gonna need to hear from an expert. Marissa?
这得由专家出马 玛丽莎
Have Benny prep Amy.
让本尼给艾米做准备
Chunk, about Lumansic. I'm headed there now.
特朗科 关于卢曼思克 我正要去
Yeah, I don't think you should.
我觉得你不该去
Because I disagree with your assessment of Thornton?
因为我和你关于索尔顿的判定意见不同吗
No. Chunk, I... Look, I appreciate your concern,
不 特朗科 我 听着 谢谢你的关心
but I can handle this.
但是我可以的
Right. What I'm trying to... Bull.
对 我想做的是 布尔
Trust me.
相信我
So the prosecution will ask, Dr. Levin,
诉讼方会问勒雯医生
what makes you qualified
你凭什么认为自己有资格
to evaluate Troy Dickerson?
评估特洛伊·迪克森
I've evaluated over a thousand cases
我已经在犯罪和民事法庭上
for both the criminal and civil courts.
评估过超过一千例案件了
Have you ever been wrong about a patient?
你有对病人评估错的时候吗
Uh, yes.
有的
How do you live with knowing
知道自己的评估
that a choice you made
会对某人的生活
had unintended consequences on someone's life?
造成未知的后果你作何感想
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表