剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
The American people? Come on.
美国人♥民♥吗 算了吧
It's why I signed up in the first place.
这就是我当初参军的原因
I'm fighting this because I did nothing wrong.
我依然为正义而战
The secret Ranger unit might disagree.
秘密的游骑兵部队大概不这么想吧
Wasn't a covert unit exposed
难道不是因为你泄露了备忘录
and three soldiers killed
才导致一支秘密部队暴露
because you leaked that memo?
三名战士被杀吗
Then why am I not charged with their deaths?
那为何我不因他们之死而受起诉呢
You tell me.
你告诉我啊
The memo...
那份备忘录...
there's classified intel out there
那儿还有一份机密情报
that's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
Okay.
好吧
Talk, Tamsin,
继续说 塔姆辛
or we're out of here.
不然我们就走了
I'm not saying anything about the Ranger unit
除非你获得了安全许可 不然我不会告诉你
until you have security clearance.
关于游骑兵部队的任何事
So... you're just not going to say.
那么... 你是不会说了
I can't.
我不能说
Okay, I guess we're out of here.
好吧 我们该撤了
Nothing.
等等
Even with your life at stake.
即使你命悬一线
Why'd you release the document?
你为何要泄露那份文件
One sentence, don't think about it, just say it now.
就一句话 不用想 说就是了
I love my country.
我热爱我的祖国
You may think it sounds hokey,
你可能觉得这是矫揉造作
but we're the greatest nation in history,
可是我们的祖国是有史以来最伟大的国家
or supposed to be...
至少说应该是...
and then this colonel comes along and says
而这名上校却声称
he doesn't care if we kill innocent people.
他不在乎让无辜的平民丧命
All right.
很好
You have a jury consultant
你现在拥有了一名陪审团顾问
and a really good lawyer.
和一位出类拔萃的律师
You took the case anyway.
就算她对游骑兵小队
Even though she wouldn't discuss the Ranger attack.
遇袭的事守口如瓶 你还是要接手这起案件
Exactly.
没错
Her life is at stake and she won't talk...
她宁可泄露机密来拯救他人...
and yet she leaked information to save others.
却在自己命悬一线时缄口不言
Or maybe you just like her
或许你喜欢她只不过是因为
because she breaks the rules like you do.
她像你一样不拘一格
She's a soldier, Bull.
她只是一名士兵 布尔
She doesn't get to pick and choose what she tells.
发布♥什♥么样的消息还轮不到她做主
She's gonna win you over. I can feel it.
她会赢得你的支持的 我感觉得到
For Lieutenant Dale's case, we have a few new rules.
对于戴尔中尉一案 我们要定下一些新规矩
Like...
例如...
no hacking.
不能使用黑客技术
Just send me home, why don't you?
那你还不如送我回家咯
We will be profiling the jury, just like always,
我们还会跟往常一样分♥析♥陪审员
but this is a national security case.
但是毕竟事关国家安危
Take it from me, certain people
相信我 有人会
will be watching everything we do.
盯着我们的一举一动
But you're saying there's no hacking.
但是你刚才说不能用黑客技术
Okay, just think of it as an adventure.
对啊 就把这当成一次探险吧
Like... A camping trip,
比如说... 野营
in nature, no electricity.
融入大自然之中 没有电
Or toilets. Camping?
也没有马桶 野营
Okay, no hacking,
是的 不能用黑客技术
no sneaking, no undercover anything.
不准非法获取公民隐私
If you want to find out about potential jurors,
如果你们想找出最佳的陪审员组合
you use public documents, neighbors and colleagues.
只能通过公开文件 邻居和同事
How many jurors are in the initial pool?
有多少陪审员可供选择呢
It's officers only, so Benny thinks about 30.
只能选择军人 本尼认为有三十人
Guess I'll gas up my car.
看来我要给车加满油了
And we are...
而且我们...
going off the grid,
要关掉这些电子设备
except for my computer... Be strong.
除了我的电脑... 坚强一点
which is air-gapped and externally booted.
已经进行过隔离处理而且整装待发了
I will input the information into the algorithm,
我会将信息输入算法里
and the completed profiles will go there...
然后完整的档案会显示在屏幕上...
and on paper.
也会打印出来
Paper.
纸质的
So, how'd the team take it?
那么 团队的人怎么看
I told them it would be fun, like camping.
我告诉他们这会很有趣 就像野营
Marissa, have you ever been camping?
玛丽莎 你有没有参加过野营呢
Any more fun I should know about?
难道有什么我不知道的乐趣吗
Sure, with courts-martial,
当然了 在军事法庭上
there's no hung juries.
裁决会当庭作出
We get a verdict,
而且只需要
and it only takes 3/4 of the jury to find you guilty.
四分之三的陪审员就可以认定你有罪
Well, there are 12 jurors,
总共有十二名陪审员
so we need four to acquit.
所以我们要确保四人作出无罪裁决
Wait, who stole my string cheese?
等一下 谁偷了我的奶酪
Here. Better for you.
吃这个吧 对你有益
Worst of all,
最糟的是
we only get to boot one juror out in voir dire.
在预先审查中我们只有一个陪审员排除名额
Ouch.
哎哟
Jury selection is the key to trial.
选择陪审员是庭审的关键
It's our forte. Yes, it is,
那是我们的长处所在 是的
which is why I have a new strategy.
因此我想到了一项新的策略
If we only get one strike,
如果我们只能排除一名陪审员
we have to avoid the nuclear juror.
那就要消灭"核弹"陪审员
Nuclear. He or she is the one
"核弹" 是指经过我们
with the quality our research reveals
研究发现的特殊陪审员
is the most toxic to our defense:
具有对辩护极端不利的思维方式
a strict constructionist.
就是对法律进行狭义♥解♥释
No Thomas Jeffersons.
不能有"托马斯·杰斐逊"
No one who believes
那类对法条
in the literal interpretation of rules.
只做字面理解的人
They'll never forgive you for leaking the memo.
他们绝不会原谅你泄露会议纪要的行为
Avoid anyone who's never seen combat,
避免从未见过实战的人
who enlisted for the structure rather than the adventure.
他们只是应征入伍而不是自愿参军
You know how many we'll have?
那你知道有多少人站在我这一边吗
"Army Strong"
"我军强盛"
Let's move along, counsel.
我们继续吧 辩方律师
I want to be done with voir dire in one hour.
我希望一个小时之内完成预先审查
Hey, where's Tanaka?
嘿 特纳卡在哪呢
I thought Tanaka was a nuclear juror.
我以为特纳卡是"核弹"陪审员
No, Marissa cleared her.
不是
Now we have Vikowitz, Lambert,
现在还剩下维克威茨 兰伯特
and the one I can't pronounce.
还有一人名字不会念
Here are the last of the profiles.
这些是其余的档案
My algorithms say that we have one more possible nuke:
经过算法计算 得出了一名更为可能的"核弹"
Major Crumpler, come on down.
克鲁普勒少校 来吧
Marissa, we need a name.
玛丽莎 该划掉谁
Benny's running out of time.
本尼快没时间了
Mr. Colón.
科隆先生
Do you wish to exercise your peremptory challenge or not?
你是否申请陪审员回避呢
Yes, yes, of course.
是的 是的 当然了
Uh, please, one moment.
请您稍等片刻
Bull, we have four Jeffersonians:
布尔 这里有四名杰斐逊主义者
Crumpler, Lambert, Vikowitz, how do you pronounce that?
克鲁普勒 兰伯特 维克威茨 这个怎么念呢
Hey, so it looks like Lambert's
看来兰伯特的
packing the highest megatons.
"吨♥级"最大
Never been overseas,
他从未出国
and he has seven bumper stickers on his car.
在他的车上贴了七张保险杠贴纸
Uh, they did a study.
她们做了一项研究
The more bumper stickers you have,
发现保险杠贴纸贴的越多的人
the more road rage-y you are.
路怒症就越严重
Okay, Bull, did you get that?
好了 布尔 听见了没
Lambert is a rule stickler,
兰伯特是个教条主义者
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表