剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
A mixed bag, Bull. We picked up Margaret,
喜忧参半 布尔 我们捡起了玛格丽特
but we are losing Calvin.
但是我们失去了卡尔文
I mean, he lives with his mom.
我是说 他和母亲生活在一起
Hearing Donna's testimony made him feel
听到唐娜的证词让他觉得
like he's living in the Bates Motel.
仿佛住在贝茨旅馆般
We need something big to sway them.
我们需要使些招数改变一下
We've still got too many unknowns.
我们还是有太多不了解了
Any word from Danny on the timing of the pregnancy?
关于怀孕的时间丹尼查到什么了么
Danny is on it. She is gonna approach Susan
丹尼正在查 她马上碰头了
after her ob-gyn appointment.
苏珊刚和妇产科医生见完面
Hi, I am Danielle
嗨 我是丹尼尔
with the New York City Department of Education.
就任于纽约市教育局
I am here to review Jordan's home school materials.
我来这是为了检查乔丹的家教材料
Oh. And, um,
噢 还有
for what it's worth,
不管怎样
you guys seem really happy together.
你们似乎过得很开心
Well, good timing. I just got in.
你来得正好 我刚回来
Um, let me grab Jordan's file for you.
我去拿乔丹的文件给你
Yeah.
在这了
Jordan's very smart.
乔丹非常聪明
His math scores are in the top ten percent.
他的数学分数一直在排名前百分之十
Impressive.
我印象很深刻
But I don't see his individualized
但是我并没有看到他的
home instruction plan.
个性化家庭教学计划
Oh, I made some changes to it this morning.
我今天早上做了些调整
It's in the bedroom. I'll go get it.
放在卧室了 我去拿
Here it is. Ah.
给你 噢
Wonderful. Thank you so much for your time.
很不错 非常感谢你于百忙之中抽出时间
And, um,
再次
I wish you the best of luck.
祝你好运
Hey.
嘿
So, I saw Susan stick an envelope in her purse
这样 我看见苏珊从医生办公室里出来后
after coming out of the doctor's office.
把信封放进钱包了
I had a hunch about what it was.
我对这东西有种预感
I just sent you a photo.
给你发张照片
Hold on.
稍等片刻
Oh. Her ultrasound. Nice work.
她的超声检查 干得不错
Oh, it gets better.
还有更绝的
See the numbers at the bottom right-hand corner?
看右下角的数字
That's how far along she is.
那是她这个情况的时间
16 weeks and three days.
十六周零三天
So she's four months pregnant, not three.
所以她是怀孕四个月 不是三个月
She had sex with Jordan while he was still 16.
她是和十六岁的乔丹发生性关系
Statutory rape.
法定强♥奸♥罪
Looks like Susan's going to jail.
看来苏珊要去蹲监狱了
Tell us, Susan, when did you begin to develop feelings
告诉我们 苏珊 你从什么时候开始
for Jordan?
对乔丹有感觉的
Jordan never spoke in class.
乔丹从来不在课堂上发言
After a couple of weeks,
几周后
I asked him why, and...
我问他为什么
he said that he had been speaking to me.
他说他一直都在通过
Through the art that he was making.
他创造的艺术和我沟通
The more Wendy sells this romance,
温迪越是诉说这种浪漫史
the more this jury's gonna feel betrayed when they find out
陪审团就越是会感到被背叛
Jordan was underage.
一旦当他们发现乔丹是未成年时
It's a thing of beauty. Well, Edward's mirror
真不错 爱德华的监视显示
isn't buying the romance. He's on our side.
他对此并不买♥♥账 他站在我们这边
I don't know. The real Edward
我不明白 他本人
looks like he needs a cold shower.
看起来像是需要洗个冷水澡
Moral Code Edward? Are you sure? Yeah.
道德模范爱德华 你确定么 是的
He's hot for teacher.
他完全被老师迷住了
Have Cable track down his last few days.
凯博这两天有调查过他吗
No way he's as virtuous as he came across.
他是那么的善良
...he drew a breathtaking sketch of the Brooklyn Bridge.
他画了一幅令人叹为观止的布鲁克林大桥素描
And, somehow,
很奇妙地
he knew to draw it from exactly my favorite spot.
他会勾勒出我最喜欢的地方
And after that, we just got to talking.
之后 我们就开始聊天
And it became clear how he felt about me.
他对我的感觉也渐渐清晰
Ah, Wendy's brought a little show-and-tell.
温迪带了一幅画
So, a student with a crush.
一个暗恋的学生
Sounds kind of dicey.
这念头听起来有点危险
Why not transfer him
为什么不把他
to a new class?
换到一个新班级呢
I did not want to turn my back
我没有想过
on Jordan.
拒绝乔丹
Like his parents had.
不会像他父母那样
But pretty soon I realized that I was lying to myself
但不久之后我意识到我欺骗了我自己
and that I loved Jordan.
我爱乔丹
After that, it was just a matter of time,
这仅仅是时间问题
waiting till after he turned 17
等到他十七岁
to express that love.
就能光明正大示爱了
Heart rates up, eye focus softening.
心率加快 视线软化
The jury ate her testimony up.
陪审团相信了她的证词
Right where we want 'em.
这就是我们想要的效果
I love a surprise party.
我喜欢惊喜派对
Mrs. Bryant, you said
布莱恩特太太 你说
you didn't become sexually involved with Jordan until
你没有和乔丹发生性关系
after he turned 17.
在他十七岁之前
Three months ago, correct? Yes.
三个月之前 对吗 是的
Then how do you explain the fact
那你如何解释
that you're four months pregnant?
你已有四个月身孕的事实
Does your silence mean you don't remember?
保持沉默意味着你忘记了
Or does it prove
或是证明
that you had sex with Jordan
你和乔丹发生性关系的时候
when he was 16 years old
他只有十六岁
and you are guilty of statutory rape?
并且你对于法定强♥奸♥罪感到悔恨
Ugh. Susan needs to be kept far from boys.
苏珊需要同男孩们和我丈夫
And my husband.
保持距离
I'm emotionally distressed just listening to her.
听她说话我就会感到很烦
I wish she'd keep me after school.
我希望她放学后会留下我
I swear
我发誓
that I did not have sex with Jordan
我没有和乔丹发生性关系
until after he was 17.
在他十七岁之前
But you-you are pregnant.
但你已怀有身孕
Well, was it an immaculate conception?
难不成是圣灵感孕吗
It's not Jordan's baby.
这不是乔丹的孩子
Order. Order.
肃静 肃静
I will clear this courtroom.
不然我得清场了
Jeffrey is the father.
孩子他爸是杰弗里
My ex.
是我前夫
I don't like this surprise party.
真是骇人听闻
Jeffrey can't be the father.
杰弗里不可能是孩子的爸爸
He was out of town in the right timeframe.
孩子怀上的时候他不在城里
Flew to D.C. On business. Or...
他飞去华盛顿办事了 或者
Wait a minute.
等等
He went to Philly for a night.
他有晚去了费城
It's only a couple hours outside New York.
离纽约也就几小时的路程
Check Susan's travel. See if she was out of town.
检查苏珊的过往行程 看看她有没有出过城
Credit card gas receipt outside Philadelphia.
有费城郊区的信♥用♥卡♥加油记录
Jeffrey's lost it.
杰弗里无话可说了
But Jordan...
不过乔丹
Oh, no.
噢 不
Susan told me she was pregnant.
苏珊告诉我她怀孕了
She and her husband had tried
他们夫妻俩曾试过
to make their relationship work one last time.
最后一次点燃爱情之火
How did that make you feel?
那你是怎么想的呢
Scared.
我害怕
We had only been together for a few weeks.
我们在一起才几个星期
But then I thought about how much I loved her.
但后来 我又考虑到我有多么爱她
I could raise the kid
我可以当孩子的爸爸
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表