剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
It looks like you're binging on Titanfall and Ray's Pizza.
看起来你和泰坦陨落还有雷披萨正逍遥着呢
I'm sorry, Cable. I'm really sorry.
对不起 凯博 真的对不起
Yeah. You should be.
你是该对不起
You ever lose to a girl before?
你以前输给过女生吗
Because you're going down.
因为你马上就该求饶了
Next time, don't buy me so many presents.
下次别再给我买♥♥那么多礼物了
You look like a Rodin sculpture.
你就跟罗丹的雕塑一样
You got hustled, Jules. It happens.
你被骗了 朱尔斯 这种事常有
I know it happens. Just not to me.
我知道这事常有 只是不是发生在我身上
I didn't run a background check
我没有做背景调查
because I didn't want to find any deal breakers.
是因为我不想发现破怪我们感情的东西
Love is blind.
爱情是盲目的啊
You will mourn.
你会哀悼
You will heal.
你会痊愈
And you will live to love again.
你会再次去爱
I will never...
我永远不会
forget her laugh,
忘记她的笑容
how she cried every time she watched Casablanca,
以及她每次看《卡萨布兰卡》都会哭
even, uh, how she tugged at her brow
她每次紧张
when she got tense. Man, I just...
都会揪自己的眉毛 我只是...
What did she do?
她干什么
Um, she tugged at her brow when she got all tense.
她一紧张就会揪眉毛
You don't have a picture of her doing that, do you?
你应该没有她揪眉毛的照片吧
Yeah, a video.
没有 不过我有视频
Even better. Yeah. Oh, Bull.
这更好 你看 布尔
This was when sh-she was trying out for my cheerleaders.
这是她参加拉拉队员选拔的时候
She was so mad I recorded it.
她对我录像还超级生气
Ah, there it is. God, I love her.
就是这样 天啊 我好爱她
Yeah.
喂
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Jury's back.
陪审团回来了
It's decision time.
该做出决定了
Will the defendant please rise for the verdict.
请被告起立听从判决
Madam Foreperson, do you have a verdict?
富伯森女士 您已经做出判决了吗
We do.
是的
We, the jury, find the defendant, Jules Caffrey,
陪审团一致认为被告朱尔斯·卡弗里
not guilty.
无罪
Oh, man.
天啊
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Thank you.
谢谢你
So, Shelley...
雪莉
Look, I'm not gonna pretend, Bull.
听着 我不会假惺惺的 布尔
It makes me sick when a killer beats the rap.
凶手逍遥法外我真的很不爽
Then let's go find a killer.
那我们就一起去找出凶手吧
Hey! Check the bearing partition on the second floor, huh?!
嘿 检查一下二层的承重墙
You got it!
没问题
Chris!
克里斯
Jared Preszler.
嘉里德·普莱斯勒
Name's Derek.
我叫德里克
Derek, Matthew,
德里克·马修
Ben, Jared.
本 嘉里德
You're all under arrest.
你被捕了
For what?
为什么
The murder of your sister, Regina Preszler,
因为你妹妹雷佳娜·普莱斯勒的谋杀
aka Lauren Wilson.
也就是劳伦·威尔森
Your tell is called trichotillomania.
你得的是拔毛发癖
It's a physical tic where you tug at your eyebrow.
这是你拔眉毛时的一种身体抽搐
Your sister Lauren did it, too.
你妹妹也有这毛病
Turns out it's often a shared trait
这是一种兄弟姐妹之间
among siblings.
共同出现的症状
Just like your DNA, which was found at the crime scene.
和你在犯罪现场留下的DNA一样
They missedit the first time, since...
警方第一次遗漏了 因为
it's so much like Regina's.
你的DNA和雷佳娜是在太像了
It's a good thing you testified.
你要是能提供证词就太好了
Jared Preszler!
嘉里德·普莱斯勒
On the ground!
跪在地上
On the ground!
跪在地上
On your knees.
跪下
Thank you.
谢谢你
Well, The Jules Show deserved a satisfying ending.
朱尔斯的这场戏也该有个结尾
You hungry?
你饿吗
I am.
确实
On your feet.
不许动吧
Check me out.
快看
Well, Jules, there is an upside.
朱尔斯 这事也有好的一面
Now you know Lauren loved you back.
现在你知道了劳伦也是爱你的
True.
没错
You started out as this guy who... well,
你从一开始就是...
you got arrested for fighting injustice.
你因为正义抗争而被捕
And that's what you did.
这就是你的成绩
And that's how you earned that humanitarian award.
这就是你获得那个人道奖的原因
Well, I thought
我还以为
by becoming the player,
当一个花♥花♥公♥子♥
or aggressor, defender,
或是攻击方 辩护律师
I would never become
我永远都不会
a victim myself.
成为一名受害者
I think you're ready to reboot The Jules Show.
我想你已经准备好重启你的朱尔斯秀了吧
Second act. 2.0.
重操旧业 2.0版
So says the man with his own three-ring circus.
这话居然你这个马戏团主说出来的
Those clowns?
你说那些小丑吗
No, you have your own show.
不 你有自己的秀场
You just put it on behind the scenes.
你只是把一切在幕后上演
Maybe you should try taking the spotlight more often.
你也许应该更多的站在聚光灯下
You know, a very wise man once said to me
有一位智者曾经告诉过我
that you can get anything you want out of people
你想要的 人都能给你
as long as you're not hung up
只要你不要一心
on taking the credit.
沉醉于邀功
Nobody needs to know my name.
没人需要知道我的名字
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Can I take a picture with you?
能和您照张相吗
You mean with Jules?
你是说和朱尔斯吗
Yeah. Who are you?
对 您是
Nobody important.
不重要
All right, let's play some darts.
好了 我们来比飞镖吧
I think Benny's the only one that owes me money.
我觉得只有本尼一个人欠我钱
Mm-hmm. So, it's a simple game.
这游戏很简单
You just go like this.
扔出去就行了
Oh, what? What?
什么 什么
No one say it, please.
谁说简单了 拜托
Bull's-eye.
正中红心
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表