剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Classic high-conflict behavior.
典型的高冲突行为
Instead of resolving problems, he likes to escalate them.
他喜欢让问题升级 而不是寻求解决方法
Well done!
干得漂亮
You can put him on the stand just like you want it.
正好如你所愿 可以让他出庭作证
Now that you got your wish, what's next?
既然你也如愿 下一步怎么办
Police. Pull over.
警♥察♥ 靠边停
I'll let you know when I get back.
我回去告诉你
First I have to pay for my wish.
首先 我得为我想要的东西买♥♥单
What do you mean?
什么意思
Police! Pull over now.
警♥察♥ 立刻停下
Dormit must have told local law enforcement
多姆特一定和当地执法部门说了
I was driving through.
我会开车经过
Bye.
拜
License and registration.
请出示你的驾照和行驶证
Sure thing, Officer.
好的 警官
Do you mind if I ask what I did wrong?
可以问一下我做错什么了吗
I don't know if you're aware of New York laws, sir,
先生 我不知道你是否熟悉纽约州法律
but it's a hands-free state.
但是本州不允许边开车边打电♥话♥
In the car. I assume it's safe
在车里面 我觉得把手
to use our hands other places.
用到其他地方也是安全的
Please step out of the car.
请下车
Can I use my hands?
我能用我的手开门吗
You're a funny guy, huh?
你可真会开玩笑
Hi.
嗨
Oh, good.
不错
We're pooling our resources to pay your fine.
我们把所有的东西都卖♥♥了才给你付清罚款
FYI, Marissa wouldn't give up her watch.
顺便一提 玛丽莎不肯贡献她的表
I take it the assemblyman
我认为那个议员
had something to do with your citation.
和你的传票有关系
A small price to pay for the pleasure
只要能让他出庭
of his company in court.
花这点钱算什么
So, the prosecution's plan
所以 控方计划
is to get the jury's attention focused on the small details.
把陪审团的注意力都集中到小细节上
Yep. Beer, the speeding.
没错 喝酒 超速
Looking angry as he passed Dormit.
看多姆特的眼神充满了愤怒
But now we put those details into a larger context.
但如今 我们把这些细节放到更大的环境下
With Dormit on the stand?
当多姆特出庭时吗
And with a jury full of people
附加一个
who don't get hung up on the details.
"不拘小节"陪审团
Like Benny.
就像本尼一样
Thanks? No judgment.
什么 无意冒犯
That's just how the Benny brain works.
本尼的脑子就是这么转的
What brand of shoes was Marissa wearing yesterday?
玛丽莎昨天穿了什么牌子的鞋
What color was her jacket?
她的夹克是什么颜色的
I don't remember.
我不记得了
But she looked great.
但是她看起来很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Manolos.
马诺洛鞋
And a winter white jacket over an emerald crew neck.
外套是一件有翡翠色圆领的白色冬夹克
Very elegant.
非常优雅
Okay. That's probably enough
好了
about my fashion choices.
再别评价我的时尚品味了
I take it we wouldn't want a detective on our jury.
我认为陪审团中应该先排除侦探
No. On this one
是的 在这个案子里
we need people who only think of the big picture.
我们需要那些只注重全局的人
Intuitive thinkers.
做事凭直觉的人
Jury selection is never perfect.
挑选陪审团总是不尽人意
That's why we have a head start.
所以我们要起个好头
This is tomorrow's jury pool.
这是明天的陪审名单
How did you get... I mean,
你们是怎么拿到... 我是说
nobody gets this in advance.
没人能预先拿到这个
We do.
我们可以
Better not to ask.
最好不要问
Cable's running through their social media.
凯博查看他们的社交媒体
Court records... anything that tells us who these people are.
法庭记录... 一切反映他们人格的资料
And who to avoid.
好让我们进行排除
But in voir dire,
但是预先审查时
you can't just ask people if they get hung up on details.
我不可能直接问陪审员"你们注重细节吗"
You're gonna ask these questions.
你要问他们以下这些问题
Do you prefer
你更喜欢
cooking or baking?
烹饪还是烘焙
Mr. Foster, please. I'm hungry.
福斯特先生 我饿了
Don't try my patience before lunch.
不要在午饭之前挑战我的耐心
Judge Bergen's probably gonna give you a little bit of flack.
卑尔根法官可能会说你两句
Don't worry.
不要担心
You can ask anything you want in court.
在法庭上你可以问任何问题
Cooking or baking?
烹饪还是烘焙
Bakers are precise.
喜欢烘焙的人更为细致
They have to follow the recipe exactly, details matter.
他们必须准确的遵照食谱 细节非常重要
Cooking.
烹饪
It's more about the feel of the dish.
更关注做菜的感觉
I sort of wing it, though,
尽管我总是随心所欲地烧饭
'cause I never have the right stuff in my fridge.
因为我的冰箱里总是缺少合适的食材
So people who cook
所以更喜欢烹饪的人
will be more open to John's story.
会更愿意接受约翰的故事
Cooking or baking?
烹饪还是烘焙
Uh, baking.
烘焙
But not all that vegan
但不是那些素食主义者
gluten-free, taste-free crap.
无蛋白 无味道的废话
We move to strike this juror.
我方要求排除这位陪审员
Don't smile.
别笑
You can't smile.
你不能笑
You didn't just win the lottery.
你不是中了彩票
You struck a juror.
只是排除了一位陪审员
You give anything away,
你把什么都写在脸上
the prosecution will catch on.
控方会发现的
So just show me.
所以给我看一下
Yeah, but don't look nervous.
对 但是不要看起来很紧张
Show me your neutral face.
摆出你中立的表情
That's more sad clown.
看起来像个悲伤小丑
We'll work on this. Don't think about it.
别管这个了 我们会处理的
Oh, boy.
伙计
Cooking.
烹饪
No patience for baking.
没有烘焙的耐心
Acceptable to the defense.
通过辩方审查
Mr. Mercado?
梅尔卡多先生
Acceptable, Your Honor.
同意 法官大人
It looks like we have a jury.
陪审团已经成立
你做得很好
别笑
Participating in a criminal case as a juror is an important duty.
刑事案件中的陪审员肩负着重大的责任
We will attempt to keep any inconvenience to you
我们会尽力将给您带来的不便降到最低
at a minimum. I would like to remind you
需要提醒大家
as a juror there are some guidelines you need to follow.
作为一位陪审员 你们需要遵循以下准则
I spend my weekends bird watching.
陪审员:我周末都去观鸟了
I spend my weekends bird watching.
镜面陪审员:我周末都去观鸟了
I'm married with four kids.
陪审员:我已婚了 并且有四个孩子
I'm married with four kids.
镜面陪审员:我已婚了 并且有四个孩子
I am an account executive.
陪审员:我是一名业务经理
Still single.
镜面陪审员:还是单身
We have identified the 12 mirror jurors.
我们已经辨认出了十二位镜面陪审员
How'd we fare?
进展如何
Mostly good.
大部分都很不错
However... Sorry.
然而 不好意思
...the mirror jury has led me to believe
镜面陪审员让我觉得
that this juror could be an issue.
这位陪审员会是个麻烦
Arthur Jolene.
亚瑟·琼尼
His pulsed spiked when he saw that John was speeding.
他看到约翰超速时 脉搏加速了
He pays all his bills on time. And...
他按时支付账单 而且...
He's a birdwatcher. Oy.
他是个观鸟者
He's kept a hand-written log for the last 19 years.
过去的十九年 他一直在手写记录这个
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表