剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
No, what I mean is, um, I promised my contact
不 我的意思是 我跟提供信息的人保证
that this wouldn't get out.
不能公开这件事
The details are specific to the FBI's investigation.
这些细节都是FBI调查中涉及的
If it gets out, I... I could burn my source.
如果事情被捅出来的话 我就是害了我的线人
We need to convince the jury it was sabotage.
我们需要说服陪审团 这是蓄意破坏
This evidence provides motive.
证据提供了动机
You deal with your source, Danny.
你自己解决你的线人 丹尼
Okay.
好吧
Just to be clear, you want me to accuse
就确认一下 你要我去指控
two of the former governor's staff of murder.
两个前州长助理犯了谋杀罪
Just to be clear? Yes.
就确认一下 是的
Uh, Chunk, got a sec?
特朗科 有空吗
Yeah, I was just tinkering
有啊 我只是在帮
with, uh, Max's look for the trial.
要上庭的麦克斯打扮
I'm thinking British traditional.
我觉得传统英式风格不错
Okay, this might be a mistake.
好吧 这可能是个错误
The color or cut?
颜色还是剪裁
No, uh, the suit is great.
不 套装挺好
I just am worried about Max
我就是担心麦克斯
trying this case.
做不做的了这案子
Maybe we should put Benny on it.
我们可能该让本尼上
Bull's got his eye on him.
布尔看上他了
Max has been
麦克斯一直
resistant to our strategy.
反对我们的策略
I mean, if he doesn't fully commit, the jury'll know.
如果他不全力以赴的话 陪审团会知道的
He hasn't been in front of a jury in years.
他好几年没站在陪审团前面了
Well, at least he'll look good.
至少他看上去会不错
I'm serious, Chunk.
我是认真的 特朗科
Look, I know.
我知道
I've been working with him on his presentation,
我一直在教他怎么上台表达
his posture; he's doing his best.
怎么摆正姿态 他尽力了
Max is trying to save his company.
麦克斯想救他的公♥司♥
He just lost his brother, and clearly that impacted him.
他刚丢了他的弟弟 这对他打击很大
The jury will feel his pain.
陪审团能理解到他的痛楚的
Just got to give him a chance.
我们只需要给他一次机会
Okay. But Benny is on deck.
好的 但是本尼得上
We need to have a quick hook
如果麦克斯不能集中注意力的话
in case Max can't get his head in the game.
我们需要一个能迅速转移注意力的东西
You were Governor Whitfield's chief of staff.
你曾是怀特菲尔德州长的高级助理
Yes.
是的
Did you like him?
你喜欢他吗
Objection. Relevance.
反对 无关话题
Overruled.
反对无效
Witness can answer.
证人可以回答
I liked him very much.
我非常喜欢他
No, I did not like him, at all.
不 我一点都不喜欢他
Why not?
为什么
He was an arrogant, lying blowhard.
他是个傲慢的 爱说大话的人
At least she's honest.
至少她很诚实
Well, oddly enough,
更奇怪的是
they like her.
他们喜欢她
So do I.
我也喜欢她
Why were you skydiving
你那天为什么
that day?
去玩跳伞
Governor Whitfield loved team-building activities.
怀特菲尔德州长特别喜欢团建活动
One year, we drove race cars.
有一年 我们开了跑车
Last year, we did paintball. This year, skydiving.
去年 我们玩了漆弹枪 今年是特技跳伞
What if you were afraid to jump
但如果你害怕
out of a plane? I wasn't afraid.
从飞机上跳下来呢 我不怕
Avery and Garrett were a little scared.
艾弗里和格拉特有点怕
I was pumped.
我很激动
So we hate this guy, right?
所以我们恨他 对吗
Mirror Bull does not like this guy.
布尔翻版不喜欢他
There is no Mirror Bull.
没有什么翻版布尔
Governor Whitfield would take us
怀特菲尔德州长会带我们
on these thrill-seeking adventures to show off.
参加这些刺♥激♥的活动 好让自己炫耀
I guess the last one didn't turn out too good for him.
上一次活动对他来说可能结果不太好
Ouch.
真可怜
Isn't it true a corruption scandal
有一桩你们全部都参与了的贪污丑闻
involving all of you was about to come out?
就要被捅出来了 是真的吗
Objection!
反对
This is clearly a cheap stunt
这明显就是辩方的廉价手段
by the defense, in an attempt to distract the jury
他们想把陪审团的注意力
from the facts of this case. This case is about
转移开案子的要点
fault in a skydiving accident.
这案子谈的是特技跳伞事故的过失
We believe the two are connected.
我们相信两者之间有关联
On what planet?
怎么就有关联了
Your Honor,
法官大人
the governor's senior staff
州长的高级助理
has been implicated
在一个调查中受到了牵连
in an investigation alleging
那个调查指控他们
they accepted bribes for political gain.
为了政♥治♥筹码 接受了贿赂
I've made copies for everyone
我给每人都准备了一份
and would like to enter them into evidence.
也准备把它们作为证据提交
I'll allow it.
我准许
Would you like me to repeat the question?
你希望我再重复一遍这个问题吗
That's not necessary.
这没有必要
At this time, I'd like to invoke my Fifth Amendment...
现在 我要动用第五修正案赋予我的
...right against self-incrimination.
自证其罪的权利
Did you...
你是否
sabotage Governor Whitfield's parachutes?
蓄意破坏了怀特菲尔德州长的降落伞
Did you murder your boss?
你是否谋杀了你的上司
I did not.
我没有
Of course not. No.
当然没有
The jurors
陪审员
all believe 'em, Bull.
都相信他们 布尔
So do I.
我也相信他们
Neither of these staffers killed Whitfield.
这两个助理都没有杀怀特菲尔德
What's our next move?
我们下一步该怎么做
This murder is looking like a power play by Aiken
这场谋杀看起来像是艾肯为争逐权力
to become governor.
成为州长做出的手段
I think we have no choice
我觉得我们没有选择了
but to put Governor Aiken on the stand.
只能让艾肯州长上台
Why didn't you tell Rick you broke up with Gabe?
你为什么不告诉里克 你和加布分手了
Why does it matter?
这重要吗
Because you like him and you're single.
因为你喜欢他 又是单身
When did I say I liked him?
我什么时候说过我喜欢过他了
You told me he asked you about Gabe. So?
你告诉我他问过你加布的事 所以呢
Before you mentioned the corruption scandal.
还是在你提到贪污丑闻之前
I was just telling you about our meeting in chronological order.
我就是在按事情经过 交代给你会议的事
Right. Can we just focus?
是的 我们就不能专心吗
Aiken is taking the stand any minute,
艾肯随时都有可能上台
and we need something on him.
我们需要关于他的资料
Okay, it's not very juicy.
好的 这不是很有料
But when he was lieutenant governor,
但在他是副州长的时候
Aiken moved his office to another building.
艾肯把他的办公室搬到了另一栋楼
You're right, that's not juicy.
你没说错 这没有用
A week before the accident.
就在事故前一周
Juicier.
有点用了
Danny?
丹尼
Can we speak privately? Sure.
我们能私下谈谈吗 没问题
Cable.
凯博
I'll go tell Bull about the semi-juicy detail.
我要告诉布尔那个有一半用的细节
She broke up with Gabe.
她和加布分手了
I'll let you go first.
那你先说吧
We had to use the information.
我们必须利用这消息
Right. I thought maybe you would lead off
是的 我还以为
with some sort of apology.
你会从道歉什么的开始呢
I mean, you could've given me a warning.
你本来可以给我一个警告的
I am sorry, Rick, but I didn't have a choice, okay?
对不起 里克 但我没有选择 好吗
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表