剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
They're interested in the prototype.
他们对我的设计很感兴趣
I'm hoping we get the shoes on the market in 18 months.
一年半以后我希望这些鞋就可以销♥售♥了
Wow. Congratulations.
恭喜了
Well, make sure you send Marissa a free pair.
别忘了送玛丽莎一双
She loves those shoes.
她喜欢的不得了
Take care, you two.
二位保重
You're very lucky.
你真幸运
So I was right about Will.
所以威尔的事我是对的
What, you want a medal?
干什么 还想要个奖章吗
Ah, Stoplight.
信♥号♥♥灯小姐
Getting settled in? Yes,
都整理好了吗 好了
thank you.
谢谢你
What's she doing here?
她怎么在这
Well, Allie is my new assistant.
艾丽现在是我的新助理了
Uh, she's from Wollongong, Australia.
她是澳洲卧龙岗来的
Someone's got to keep this guy in line.
总得有人管管他吧
Oh, by the way,
对了
my friend Autumn, from the show?
我的朋友小秋 秀场的那个
She thought you were cute.
她觉得你很性感
A model with daddy issues. Surprise.
有恋父情节的模特 还真是惊喜
Well, I just texted you her number
我刚刚把她的号♥码发给你了
And she wants to hear from you.
她希望你能打给她
All right.
好吧
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Autumn's a nice name.
小秋这名字不错
Good night.
晚安吧
Hey. It's Jason.
我是杰森
Got your message.
收到你的留言了
Want me to come by?
想让我过来吗
I'm here.
我到了
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
If I said I missed you would that be too real?
如果我说我想你 会不会显得太真实了
Just right.
刚刚好
I'll make you some breakfast.
我给你做早餐
I didn't know you could cook.
我不知道你还会做饭
I'm gonna make you my famous phone call to the diner.
我去打电♥话♥订晚餐
That sounds delicious.
听着不错
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表