剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Make a statement.
供述吧
Benny, this is your last chance to help yourself.
本尼 这是你最后的自救机会了
You know what I always tell my clients?
你知道我经常怎么告诫我的客户
Remain silent, idiots.
保持沉默 笨蛋
If I make a statement,
如果我供述了
how can I ever look them in the eye again?
我该如何再直视他们的眼睛
Hey, Jimmy. We, uh, we need five minutes.
嘿 吉米 我们需要五分钟
I cleared it with Paul.
已经和保罗打过招呼了
Must have called in a lot of favors.
肯定到处寻求帮助了
Special Agent Riley, Dr. Jason Bull.
特工莱利 杰森·布尔博士
Big fan. How's your case coming against GlobeSpill?
你的头号♥粉丝 揭露全球一案进展如何
That's why you've been in the court-martial, isn't it?
这就是你出现在军事法庭的原因 不是吗
Gathering ammunition for your... espionage charge
为你的间谍指控收集证据
somewhere down the road?
看来已经在进行中了
Sorry your guy got caught up.
抱歉抓了你们的人
What the hell did you think you were doing?
你以为你在干什么
Our client was about to spill classified intel in open court.
我们的委托人正要在公开法庭披露机密军事情报
I know. I told her to.
我知道 我告诉她这么做
You went behind my back?
你背着我♥干♥这事
She had to tell the jury she didn't get those Rangers killed.
她必须告诉陪审团游骑兵的死跟她无关
They would have charged her, Bull,
布尔 他们将会以另外的间谍罪
on another count of espionage.
起诉她
It was a tactical decision.
这是战略性的决定
Maybe she gets charged, maybe she beats all the charges.
或许她遭起诉 或许她能完胜所有指控
She agreed.
她同意了
Always going for the big win, huh?
总得努力取得更大胜利 不是吗
I told you to trust me.
我告诉你相信我
When you didn't trust me! I was trying to protect you,
可是你不相信我 我正努力保护你
so you wouldn't get arrested.
这样你才能避免被捕
You should go, Bull.
你该离开了 布尔
I mean it.
我是认真的
Get out.
出去
Cable is trying to find the digital warhead.
凯博正在寻找数字弹头
She scrubbed maybe 20%,
她清查了百分之二十
but I'm just not sure how much longer we have.
我不知道我们还得等多久
Until what? Until we're raided by the FBI.
直到什么 直到联邦调查局的人突袭这
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑 对吧
The FBI's coming here?
联邦调查局的人来这
As soon as they get a warrant.
只要他们获得搜查令
The Feds are not gonna
对我们委托人的案子
get a peek at our clients' business.
联邦调查局的人可不会小打小闹
Be ready to hit the kill switch.
准备好迎接杀戮时刻吧
Colonel Jackson. Hey.
杰克逊上校 你好
You seem like a good guy, is what I don't get,
你看起来像个好人 但我不明白
being all you can be.
你能做到这一切
I bet your soldiers look up to you.
我敢说你的士兵们很尊敬你
And I bet they're right to.
并且他们这样是对的
I imagine you're gonna wheel up next to a point any day now.
我想你就要说到重点了
How could you convene a trial when you knew Lieutenant Dale
你怎么能明知戴尔中尉上传的是改后的文件
only uploaded a redacted document?
依然召开审判呢
Do you think taking some words out
你以为发泄一下就
makes it okay to violate orders?
允许违反命令吗
GlobeSpill put those Rangers in harm's way, not Dale.
是揭露全球将突击士兵陷于危险之中 不是戴尔
You know what happens when you join the greatest fighting force
你知道当你加入世界上最伟大的战斗队伍时
the world has ever known?
会发生什么
You make a commitment to discipline.
你宣誓遵守纪律
If soldiers just start going their own way,
如果士兵们一意孤行
outside the chain of command, people die.
不服从命令 人们会死
Now, that's not hyperbole.
现在 这并不夸张
It's fact.
这是事实
And even if Tamsin didn't reveal that Ranger unit,
即使塔姆辛没有泄露游骑兵小分队的情报
she created the conditions that allowed someone else to.
但她让别人有机可趁
You're damned right I convened a trial.
你说对了 是我召开的审判
I have work to do, Doctor.
我要工作了 博士
How'd you lose the arm, Colonel?
上校 你是怎样失去你的手臂的
I didn't lose it, Doctor.
博士 我并没有失去它
I know exactly where it is.
我非常清楚它在哪儿
So, um, talked to Barnett.
那么 和巴尼特谈过了
The judge gave a second instruction to the members
法官给陪审员下了第二条指令
to disregard Benny's fireworks.
无视本尼的失态
And this is one jury that knows how to follow orders.
这就是陪审员 知道如何服从命令
Maybe, but they heard it.
或许 陪审员们听到了
And they saw Benny get arrested to let them hear it.
他们知道逮捕本尼就是为了让他们听话
Well, what's Lieutenant Dale gonna do without Benny?
那么 没有本尼辩护 戴尔中尉怎么办
Give the closing argument? Me?
做结辩陈词 我吗
The members want to hear from you.
陪审员希望听到你的辩解
Walk them through what you did. Start with the bombing.
为自己洗脱嫌疑 从轰炸说起
Go. At 0530 on 1 December,
开始 十二月一日 五点半
a unit from the 28th Armored Brigade
来自于第二十八装甲旅的小分队
deployed a series of laser-guided bombs
部署了一系列激光制导炸♥弹♥
together with Maverick missiles...
以及新型导弹...
No. No, no, no, stop.
不 不 不 不 停下来
I ask you to tell me about a traumatic car wreck,
我让你说的是那个惨痛事实
and you read me the accident report?
你居然给我读事故报告
But it's what happened. It's the facts.
但这就是所发生的 是事实
I want the story.
我想听实话
Why'd you report this colonel?
为什么你要举报这位上校
He's a jerk. So what?
他是个混♥蛋♥ 为什么
He was an ongoing threat... The story.
他一直是个威胁... 实话
Why do you care so much about civilian casualties?
你为什么这么关注平民死活
It affects our mission. The story, Lieutenant.
这影响到我们的任务 中尉 说实话
You know what? Screw this.
算了 去他的吧
And screw you. Hey.
还有去你的 嘿
Every time you're under stress, you look at this.
每次你面临压力 你就会看这个
Who's "M.L."?
M.L.是谁
My friend Matt.
我的朋友马特
He died in Yemen two years ago.
两年前他死于也门
Yemen.
也门
Matt was my best friend in high school.
马特是我高中时最好的朋友
He was working for an NGO,
他为民间组织工作
trying to get children out.
努力帮孩子脱困
There was a bombing. The Saudis, not us.
就是那场轰炸 对象是沙特阿♥拉♥伯 不是我们
An accident.
是场意外
And no one cared about civilian casualties.
没有人关心平民的死活
No one cared about Matt.
没人关心马特死活
And that's your story.
这才是你的实话
15 kids died, plus Matt and many others.
十五个孩子死了 还有马特和许许多多的其他人
And everyone shrugged and just moved on.
所有人就耸耸肩 然后离开了
That's why the colonel's callousness
这就是为什么上校的冷漠
was so jarring to me.
让我如此震惊
We're the United States Damn Army.
我们是美国的军队
Aren't we better than that?
我们不应该做的更好吗
Here are a few of my secrets.
这里有几条制胜法宝
Words matter. Body language matters.
注意你的语言 注意你的肢体动作
Manolo and McNamara are our most important jurors,
莫洛罗和麦克纳马拉是我们最重要的陪审员
which means eye contact.
这意味着要注意眼神交流
Engage with every word.
全身心投入到每一个词中
Things were so black and white to me then.
自那之后 对我来说事情就是黑白分明
Right and wrong.
对错分明
Colonel Kell was wrong,
凯尔上校是错的
so I had to act.
因此我必须采取行动
And the Army asked him to resign.
军队要求他辞职
Problem solved.
问题就解决了
Or so I thought.
或许我也这么想
You need to punch the key words.
你应该直击关键词
Nothing is black and white.
根本没什么黑白分明
Nothing is black and white.
根本没什么黑白分明
I didn't know anything. I was a fool.
我什么都不知道 我是个傻瓜
I was trying to help the Army.
我正努力帮助军队
But that's not good enough.
但是远远不够
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表