剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Don't say a word.
不要说话
Let them cuff you, read your rights.
让他们铐你 宣读你的权利
We'll fix this in court.
法庭上见
Benjamin Colón, you have the right to remain silent.
本杰明·科隆 你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you
你说的每句话都将成为
in a court of law.
呈堂证供
You have the right to speak with an attorney.
你有权雇佣律师
Tie.
领带
What? No, Chunk says that one's for Benny.
什么 不 特朗科说那条是本尼的
This one's for you.
这才是你的
I was talking to one of the FBI guys
联邦调查局盘问本尼的时候
while they were processing Benny.
我跟其中一个说了话
He seemed almost certain
他看起来相当肯定
they were gonna charge him with a misdemeanor.
要以品行不端逮捕他
No jail time.
没有牢狱之灾
Hello. Thank you.
你好 谢谢
Of course.
当然
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Your noose, sir.
你的绳结 先生
Does, uh, everyone at TAC know?
公♥司♥的人都知道了吗
Know what?
你说呢
I hear that.
我听说了
Let's just get this over with.
赶快了结了吧
I'll plead guilty and take my lumps.
我会认罪 接受处罚
You know they're gonna probably want to suspend
你知道他们要吊销
your license to practice.
你的从业执照
Maybe I should've told them about that call.
也许我压根不该告诉他们那通电♥话♥
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Fine me, suspend me for a year for not reporting that call,
因为不上报那通电♥话♥ 罚我停我执照都没问题
but I'm gonna tell you this, though.
但即使这样我还是得跟你说
When this crapstorm first started raining down on me,
开始他们告诉我可能抓错了人的时候
I was convinced that they were right.
我是完全相信他们的
You know, m-m-maybe I-I-I messed up.
有可能 确实我搞砸了
Maybe, maybe I-I did something seriously wrong.
可能是我犯了什么严重的错误
Because science says th-that he's innocent,
因为科学鉴定结果说他是清白的
so, so he has to be innocent, right?
所以 他一定就是清白的 对吧
But I ran it through my head.
可我把它仔细地想了想
Over and over and over again.
想了一遍一遍又一遍
And I know two things.
最终我确定了两点
I really didn't do anything wrong,
我的确没有出任何错
and he is guilty as sin.
以及他有罪是铁打的事实
Tinsley Browning's parents.
是汀斯利·布朗宁的父母
Can't believe they have to go through this again.
不敢相信他们还得再经历一回
Huh. Are they sitting with the district attorney?
挨着他们坐的可是地方检察官吗
And is that counsel for the City of New York?
另一位是纽约市政厅律师么
Yeah, I think so.
对 我觉得是
The hell is he doing here?
他来干什么
It's a full house, Benny.
今天满座了 本尼
All rise.
全体起立
I'm not sure this is gonna go the way we planned.
我觉得事情可能不会像我们预计的那样进行
Afternoon, everyone. Let's jump right in.
下午好 诸位 我们开始吧
Benjamin Colón, you stand charged
本杰明·科隆 你被指控犯下
with obstruction of justice
私自隐匿无罪辩解的证据
for failure to disclose exculpatory evidence.
而妨碍司法公正的罪行
Additionally, you stand charged
另外 你还被控
with a violation of civil rights for tampering with evidence.
因篡改证据而侵犯公民权利的罪行
What? They think you planted
什么 他们认为海登·瓦特金斯公♥寓♥里
that lens
找到的隐形眼镜
at Hayden Watkins' apartment.
是你故意放在那的
Seriously?
不是吧
No, I would never do anything like that; they know that.
没有 我绝不会干那种事 他们知道我的为人
I don't think they care, Benny. Look around,
我觉得他们才不在乎这个呢 本尼 回头看看
we're the only people in this room
今天在座的这些人里
who didn't see this coming.
只有咱俩是被蒙在鼓里的
Mr. Colón, how do you plead?
科隆先生 你将做何审辩
Not guilty.
无罪
Absolutely not guilty.
绝对无罪
I don't understand.
我被搞糊涂了
You said it was gonna be a slap on the wristt.
你说结果就是个小处罚
Benny could get ten years.
本尼现在可是会被判十年啊
Why doesn't he just take a plea?
他为什么不提起诉讼呢
Cause they didn't offer him a plea.
因为他们没给他机会
They want him to go to prison.
他们想送他进监狱
But why? Why Benny?
为什么 为什么是本尼
I'm guessing this new DNA test has the D.A.'s office spooked.
我猜可能是这个新的DNA检测把地检吓着了
They secured a lot of convictions
他们用当年的原始检测
with the original test.
给很多人定了罪
And nobody is excited about having
没人愿意看到
their old cases getting a second look,
所有的案子都要重审
so they're changing the conversation.
所以他们就把罪名改了
This isn't about DNA.
改成与DNA无关
It's about planting evidence, about Benny planting evidence,
而是本尼用假证据陷害他人
which he swears he didn't do.
但是本尼发誓他没有
Can I do anything?
我能做什么
Can I get you anything?
我能帮你找什么
You're like an encyclopedia of lawyers.
你就是律师中的百科全书
I need you to do some research for me tonight.
我要你今天晚上帮我做一番查访
I need the best there is when it comes to cases
碰上这种牵扯到司法部 联邦局的案子
involving the Department of Justice, the FBI.
我要找最厉害的王牌
Somebody who's got those guys
一个能克得住他们的人
completely wired, and I want to get in
明天早上我要做的第一件事
and see him first thing in the morning.
就是跟他联♥系♥上并且会面
Can you do that for me?
这个你能帮我做吧
Do that for Benny?
帮本尼做
Sure, of course.
当然没问题
I'll head home right now and get on it.
我这就回家然后着手进行
Make that your last drink.
这杯完了就别再喝了
Hello.
喂
Bull, it's Marissa.
布尔 是玛丽莎
Everyone I've spoken to says the person Benny needs
我到处问过了 人人都说本尼需要的人是
is J.P. Nunnelly.
J.P.娜奈莉
Nunnelly.
娜奈莉
I've never heard of him.
从没听说过
Can you get me in to see him?
你能帮我跟他安排一次会面吗
Well, that's the thing, I took a shot,
我要说的就是这事 我试过了
called the office, thinking they might have an emergency line,
打到他办公室 心想也许会有什么紧急线路
and to my amazement, an assistant answered.
但出我意料的是 电♥话♥是助理接的
She put me on hold for a minute and a half
她叫我等了大概一分半钟
and then asked if you were available for a meeting now.
然后问你有没有空见面 就现在
Now? It's 3:50 in the morning.
现在 现在可是凌晨三点五十
Actually, the time they suggested was 4:30.
其实他们定的时间是四点半
In the morning.
凌晨吗
In the morning, 40 minutes from now.
就是凌晨 四十分钟以后
Okay.
好吧
Where's his office?
他办公室在哪
Well, actually, they want to do the meeting in a restaurant.
其实 他们想把会面安排在餐厅
On Third Avenue. I'll text you the address.
在第三大道上 地址我发短♥信♥给你
In a restaurant at 4:30 in the morning.
凌晨四点半在餐厅见面
I'm just the messenger, Bull.
我只负责传话 布尔
Hello?
你好
Anybody here?
有人吗
Hello?
有吗
Dear Marissa, I hate you.
亲爱滴玛丽莎 我恨你
The dream I was dreaming before you called and woke me up
我好好地在梦里放荡不羁 快意人生
involved all kinds of ridiculous and illegal activ...
结果被你给生生地吵醒了
Oh, thank God, somebody's here.
老天 总算来了个人
Wow, look at you.
瞧瞧
How'd you luck out and get this shift?
怎么就这么点儿背摊上个凌晨班
I hope they pool the tips around here.
但愿小费能多点
Could I get a cappuccino?
能给我点杯卡布其诺吗
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表