剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
And then I'm gonna ask you questions
然后再问你一些问题
that I don't want you to answer.
但我不需要答案
Hello. Trust me.
喂喂喂 相信我吧
It's just a dyad.
就这两种问题
Don't freak out. I'm just monitoring your pulse.
别紧张 我就摸摸你的脉搏
Could have bought me a drink first.
先给我点喝的行吗
Maybe later.
一会吧
Okay.
好了
Now I'm gonna ask you a question you can answer
我要问你一个问题
without violating any rules.
你不用违背任何规定就可以回答上来
Yes or no, is there something I don't know about GlobeSpill?
关于揭露全球有什么我不知道的事吗 回答是或否
Yes.
是
Your pulse is the answer.
你的脉搏已经出♥卖♥♥♥你了
And the micro-expressions on your face.
还有脸上的微表情
Now I'm gonna ask you a question I don't want you to answer.
现在我要问一个不需要你回答的问题
Did GlobeSpill do anything illegal?
揭露全球有做什么违法的事吗
Hmm.
嗯哼
Has GlobeSpill reported false information?
揭露全球有没有报告错误的信息
Really?
真的假的
Does the false information relate to Tamsin's...
错误的信息和塔姆辛泄露的备忘录
leaked memo?
有关系吗
Does the false information relate to the Ranger attack?
那这些错误的信息和袭击突击队有关吗
Has GlobeSpill reported false information?
揭露全球有没有报告错误的信息
Really?
真的假的
Tamsin didn't betray those Rangers. GlobeSpill did.
塔姆辛没有背叛那些突击队员 是揭露全球背叛的
GlobeSpill? How?
揭露全球 怎么回事
I'm not confirming any of this.
我接下来说的话都没法证实
When Tamsin leaked the memo to GlobeSpill,
塔姆辛把备忘录泄露给揭露全球以后
she altered it.
她就把内容更改了
She removed all sensitive information,
她把除了上校说的关于市民伤亡人数以外
except what the colonel said about civilian casualties.
所有的敏感信息都删除了
She redacted it, just like we redact documents all the time.
她就像我们编辑各种文档一样编辑了备忘录
GlobeSpill knew a memo with a bunch of holes in it
揭露全球知道 一份遍处空缺的备忘录
wasn't gonna make a splash.
根本没法引起轰动
I mean, a mean colonel? Yawn.
一个刻薄的上校吗 真无聊
But a secret Ranger base, that's a scoop.
但是秘密突击队的基地可就是大新闻了
So they filled in the holes
所以他们用从突击队员所在处得来的信息
using information they had on the Rangers' location?
填补了空缺
Ended up aiding in the attack
最终协助了
that killed Kleeman, Valeo and Frakes.
让克利曼 法雷奥和弗雷克斯丧生的袭击
The GlobeSpill people should be in jail,
揭露全球的人应该去蹲监狱
but how did they even know where the Rangers were?
但他们怎么知道突击队员在哪呢
Well, maybe when they were looking into the bombing,
可能他们深入检查炸♥弹♥时
they found another source.
发现了别的信息吧
Maybe it was the Chinese government.
也可能是中国政♥府♥干的
Regardless, we know it wasn't Tamsin.
不管怎么说 我们知道不是塔姆辛干的
Because the Army did not charge her.
因为军方没有起诉她
They knew she didn't do it.
他们知道不是她干的
Army is playing by the rules.
军方是按规矩行事的
But then why prosecute her at all
那既然她没有直接伤害任何人
if she didn't directly hurt anyone?
为什么还要检举她呢
Precedent. The Army wants to come down hard on leakers.
先下手为强 军方要严惩泄密者
Look at Private Manning a couple of years ago.
以几年前的士兵曼宁为例吧
But Manning leaked tens of thousands of documents.
但曼宁泄露了数以万计的文档
Lieutenant Dale only leaked one.
戴尔中尉只泄露了一个
Under the Espionage Act, it doesn't matter.
依照反间谍法 二者本质上没什么差别
The crime is the leak,
是否犯罪是看有没有泄密
not who got hurt.
而不是看有没有人受伤
Can only argue lack of harm at sentencing.
这只在最后判决时有用
After she's been convicted.
而这时已经定罪了
I know about the memo you leaked.
我知道你泄露备忘录的事了
The real one.
真实的那份
I know you didn't get those soldiers killed.
我也知道不是你杀了那些士兵
That must have felt pretty lonely.
这种感觉一定很孤独吧
Not being able to tell.
没有办法去诉说
Exhausting, mostly.
更多的是让人精疲力竭吧
Have a seat.
坐吧
So, tell me one thing:
就告诉我一件事
why play the martyr?
为什么非要做烈士呢
I was trying to do the right thing.
我只是想做正确的事
Saving yourself isn't the right thing?
救救你自己不是正确的事吗
The case is going badly.
这个诉讼的走向越来越糟了
If we could just bring up the real memo...
如果我们能拿出真正的备忘录...
I'm going to prison.
那我会进监狱的
Maybe.
可能吧
Why are you telling me this?
为什么告诉我这个
Because I want you to know what you're up against.
我想让你知道你面对的是什么
No more secrets.
不要再有所保留了
Dr. Bull told me the situation about my case.
布尔博士跟我说了我现在的情况
Well, your testimony will help.
你的证词会很有用的
Thank you for representing me.
很感谢你能为我出庭辩护
I know you didn't want to.
虽然我知道你其实不想
Yeah, well,
其实
I blew up my career once, too.
我也曾毁掉过自己的职业生涯
In the D.A.'s office.
就在检察官办公室
This guy was going away for something
有个人为他没做过的事情辩解
he didn't do, and, um...
我就...
You threw yourself on a grenade.
你就自己扛下来了
To save him.
为了救他
I looked you up, Mr. Colón. Ah.
我调查过你的 科隆先生 这样啊
I like facts, remember?
还记得吧 我喜欢真♥相♥
Come on.
走吧
And that's why I went up the chain of command first.
这也是我为什么先向直属上级汇报的原因
It was only when I received no response,
但是一直没有得到回应
I decided to share the memo with GlobeSpill.
然后我才把备忘录给揭露全球的人看了
I tried to play by the rules.
我是打算按规则行事的
Thank you, Lieutenant.
谢谢你 中尉
I tried, but it didn't work.
我试过了 但没有用
That's why I want to tell you the truth about the memo.
所以我想告诉你们备忘录的真实信息
Thank you.
谢谢
That'll be all.
你的发言到此结束
Your witness.
目击证人
See, they classified it,
他们把备忘录归为机密文档
so you wouldn't know what really happened.
所以你不知道到底发生了什么
Tamsin! Lieutenant, stop,
塔姆辛 中尉 住口
you'll only make things worse for yourself.
你这样只会让事情对你更不利
You know who got those Rangers killed?
你知道谁杀了这些突击队员吗
GlobeSpill.
是揭露全球
GlobeSpill did it, not Lieutenant Dale.
是揭露全球做的 不是戴尔中尉
Benny, don't. Dr. Bull, sit down.
本尼 别这么做 布尔博士 坐下
Mr. Colón, silence.
科隆先生 保持安静
She uploaded a redacted document.
她上传了改过的文件
No classified information, no Ranger unit.
没有涉及机密资料 也没有突击队的情报
GlobeSpill filled in the blanks, got those Rangers killed.
揭露全球钻了空子 害得这些游骑兵被杀
It was GlobeSpill. Mr. Colón, stop.
是揭露全球 科隆先生 停下
The members will disregard Mr. Colón's outburst
陪审员将会无视科隆先生的失态
and the allegations in it.
以及在此状态下的指控
Those allegations shall play no part
这些指控在你的审议中
in your deliberations.
视为无效
Colonel Gonzalez, I move for a recess,
冈萨雷斯上校 我请求休庭
and can we please absent the panel?
请陪审员离席
You know what happens now.
你知道现况了吧
The FBI comes to TAC and arrests me.
联邦调查局的人会来庭审分♥析♥公♥司♥逮捕我
No. They're gonna do it right here.
不 他们就在这逮捕你
FBI. Special Agent Jim Riley.
联邦调查局 特工 吉姆·莱利
Listen carefully. Sir, I need you to step aside.
听好了 先生 请您避让
Now.
现在
Benjamin Colón,
本杰明·科隆
you are under arrest for violating Section 793
因违反间谍法案第793条
of the Espionage Act.
逮捕你
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表