剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
I need makeup over here, please.
化妆师过来一下 快一点
I know, we're on time.
明白 我们会准时的
Come on, guys. Let's go.
快点 伙计们 动起来
Hey, want to finish her up?
把她的头发弄完吧
Bull.
布尔
Bull?
布尔
Hello?
听见了吗
You and your observation game.
又在玩你的观察游戏了
All right. What do you see?
好吧 你发现了什么
This hair guy hates his model.
那个理发师不喜欢他的模特
She's a handful.
她事很多
And in the back there, they're having an affair.
后面那里 他们两个关系暧昧
And your former boss is one tough cookie.
你的前任领导很强势
Will, will you please keep up?
威尔 你能打起精神来吗
Nella's still a hard-ass.
奈拉还是个凶悍的老板啊
That's Ms. Hard-Ass to you, Mr. Chunk.
是对你凶悍 特朗科先生
Nella. You know my boss, Dr. Jason Bull.
奈拉 这是我的老板 杰森·布尔博士
You've only had one real boss, and that was me.
你只有过一个真正的老板 那就是我
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 女士
Oh, and, uh, that's Will.
这是威尔
He's the new me.
接替我的人
Hi.
你好
And I love your futuristic theme.
你这未来感的主题我喜欢
When do I get my iScarf?
什么时候能拿到我的电子围脖
When Will invents it.
威尔发明出来的时候
Him and his fancy science degree.
他和他那花哨的科学学位
God, he's such a disappointment.
天啊 他真令人失望
Will?
威尔
If that reporter gets close to the finale gown,
如果让那个记者接触到压轴礼服
you're fired.
你就走人
Okay. Got it.
明白
Will.
威尔
Nella's still anal about...
奈拉还是非常讨厌...
Design theft, I know. Okay.
创意剽窃 我懂 好的
Thank you.
谢了
Hi there. I'm Jason.
你好 我是杰森
Hi. I'm Allie.
你好 我是艾丽
Allie.
艾丽
I know I look like a stoplight.
我知道我看起来像个信♥号♥♥灯
Well, you could definitely cause a traffic jam or two.
你的美貌绝对可以引起交通堵塞
Have a good show, Ms. Stoplight.
祝演出成功 信♥号♥♥灯女士
Welcome to Fashion Week.
欢迎来看时装秀
We met in this exact spot
三年前我们就是
three years ago.
在这里遇见的
You wouldn't let me date whatshername.
你不让我和她约会
I wouldn't let you?
我不让
Jason, he saved you.
杰森 他救了你
I saw that girl,
我见过那个女孩
and you dodged a missile.
你可是躲过一劫
Chunk, it looks like you finally did
特朗科 你可终于
something right in the fashion world.
在时尚圈里摸清了套路
You know what? Don't come for me today.
你今天不要针对我
Okay? I'm here for the show.
好吗 我是来看演出的
Chunk. It's okay.
特朗科 别激动
You look gorgeous, J.
你今天很迷人 J
That's Kira Petrova,
这是琪拉·佩卓娃
new face of Nella Wester's print campaign.
奈拉·韦斯特平面媒体上的新面孔
Look at that silhouette.
看那完美的曲线
Not everybody can pull off white gold, but she does it.
不是每个人都能驾驭白金的衣服 但她就可以
Ah. Speaking of white gold. Diana.
说起白金 狄安娜
Texas Diana? Yes.
德克萨斯的狄安娜 没错
Oh. Oh, my.
天哪
It's dirty, isn't it?
她知道可不太好 对吧
She knows where I am, she's just trying to distract me.
她知道我在哪 就是想让我分心
I knew I liked her.
我就知道我会喜欢她
It's Nella, not Kira.
是奈拉 不是琪拉
And she wasn't even supposed to model today.
今天展示的不该是她啊
Brava! Brava!
太棒了 太棒了
Once a model, always a model.
一夕为模 终身为模啊
She's still got it.
还是那么有气场
Nella! Nella! Oh, my God!
奈拉 奈拉 天哪
Is there a doctor in the house?
现场有人是医生吗
I need some help.
我需要帮助
We're at the Armory. My friend,
我们在时装周现场 我朋友
she's collapsed. She's not breathing.
她晕倒了 没有呼吸了
I can't get a pulse.
我感受不到脉搏
And we need some help, you got to hurry.
我们需要帮助 你们要快
Would you stop taking pictures?
你们能不要再拍照了吗
The fashion world is in mourning
整个时尚界都在哀悼
after the sudden death of renowned designer Nella Wester.
著名设计师奈拉·韦斯特突然死亡
Rumors have surged lately
最近很多谣言称
that she had an undisclosed heart condition.
她有未公开的心脏病
Sources close to Wester say she's a recovering drug addict
韦斯特身边的人透露 她戒过毒
but had been clean for years.
但是已多年不沾染毒品
As fashion luminaries gather at a service later today,
在今天时尚界精英出席追悼的同时
the medical examiner's office works hard to determine
法医正努力查清
the cause of Nella Wester's death.
奈拉·韦斯特的死因
I just know it was a brain aneurism.
我觉得这应该是脑瘤
My aunt had one.
我姑妈也有这个病
Dropped dead in the middle of Thanksgiving dinner.
她感恩节晚餐进行到一半时倒下死了
Jessica, it was a seizure.
杰西卡 这是癫痫发作
I saw her face when she died.
她死的时候我看到了她的脸
It was a mask.
像面具一样僵硬
Easy.
冷静
People are hardwired to gossip. It releases endorphins.
人们天生热衷于八卦 这样能释放内啡肽
Fine, fine.
好吧 好吧
I'll say it: Nella O.D.'ed.
还是我说吧 奈拉是死于过量吸食毒品
She didn't sew, but she loved her needles.
她不缝衣服 但她可是喜欢针头呢
Chunk, I know it hurts.
特朗科 我知道很伤人
Brent. She's been clean for ten years, shut up.
布伦特 她已经十年没有碰过毒品了 你闭嘴
Jean-Carlo, you're so sensitive.
珍卡洛 你太敏感了
Who's Prince Charming?
那位男士哪来的
He's Brent Orlov.
布伦特·奥洛弗
Nella's biggest competitor,
奈拉最大的对手
and a vile, vindictive douche.
是个下流小心眼的脑残
Hi, Chunky.
你好 小科科
You afraid he's right?
你怕他说的是对的吗
That she fell off the wagon?
怕她毒瘾复发吗
No.
当然不
Well...
好吧...
This is crazy.
这真是疯了
There's one way to find out.
我个办法能查清
Hey, Dr. Bull.
你好 布尔博士
Tough day.
天很难过啊
Yeah. Uh, this is Kira,
没错 这是琪拉
my fiancée.
我的未婚妻
Oh, congratulations.
恭喜
Thank you.
谢谢
I am a lucky one.
我很幸运
Will, I have one question for you.
威尔 我想问你个问题
Was Nella using heroin?
奈拉在吸海♥洛♥因♥吗
Bull. Excuse me.
布尔 借过
What? Excuse me.
什么 借过
If it isn't Neil Pike.
这不是尼尔·派克吗
Ah, Jason Bull.
杰森·布尔
Did you know Nella Wester died of arsenic poisoning?
你知道奈拉·韦斯特死于砷中毒吗
What?
什么
Oh, my God.
天啊
Are you sure?
确定吗
Yeah. It was no accident.
不错 不是意外事故
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表