剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
你可以放下一切
so everyone can move on?
让大家也得到解脱吗
Yes.
好的
Oh, I hope so.
但愿如此
So, about what I said earlier...
我之前说...
I liked seeing this side of you; she should come out more often.
我喜欢你的这一面 你应该多展现这样的你
I'll check her schedule.
我查查她的日程吧
You were right.
你说得对
About what?
关于什么
Well, I was intrigued about this case
我对这个案子这么感兴趣
because you were on it and I wasn't.
是因为你参与了而我没有
That's worrisome.
那就麻烦了
Should I expect this challenge every time I'm on my own case?
难道我每个单独负责的案子都要面对这样的挑战吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Without you, we don't solve this.
没有你 我们也解决不了
We were looking in the wrong direction.
我们的方向有问题
You pointed the finger at Walt.
你针对沃尔特
Which was a little heartless, by the way.
真是有些无情
I learned from the best.
我是从最好的那学来的
I guess we make a good team,
即使不是同一方
even when we're on opposing sides.
我们也是很棒的团队
Until next time.
下次再见
Liberty, you said you learned your biggest lesson
利伯蒂 你说这个案子
from me on this case.
你从我的这受教了
Can you tell me what it was?
能告诉我是什么吗
How to win.
怎样去赢
I brought a peace offering.
我带了和解的礼物
Coffee. I can't accept that.
咖啡 我不能要
Why not?
为什么
Well, I'm on a short leash here.
这边管理比较严格
You give me that, I'm gonna have to fill out a gift receipt.
我收了你的东西 就得填一份礼物收据
Okay.
好吧
I'll take it.
那我拿走了
But it's mocha mint.
这可是摩卡薄荷咖啡
Just don't tell anyone.
不要告诉别人
I'm really sorry, Rick.
真的很抱歉 里克
It'll never happen again.
以后再也不会了
So why didn't you tell me you broke up with Gabe?
为什么不告诉我你和加布分手了
I don't know.
我不知道
What, you thought I was gonna ask you out or something?
怎么了 你觉得我会约你出去什么的吗
Would you have asked me out?
那你会不会约我呢
I guess we'll never know now.
无从知晓了
So you want to grab a drink?
要喝一杯吗
Hey, man.
嘿 老兄
You good?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I don't know.
我不知道
You want to talk about it?
想聊聊吗
Remember the guy I told you I prosecuted?
还记得我起诉的那个人吗
Hayden Watkins?
海登·沃特金吗
Yeah.
对
Turns out he may be innocent.
他可能是无辜的
New DNA evidence.
是最新的DNA证据
But I thought you said he was a bad guy.
但我记得你说他是个坏人
Thought he was.
我以为他是
How long has he been inside?
他在里边待多久了
Nine years.
九年了
His wife...
他的妻子
remarried and...
改嫁了
started a whole new family.
重新组建了家庭
I may have destroyed an innocent man's life.
我可能毁了一个无辜者的生活
You know this is statistically safer than cheerleading?
你知道据统计跳伞比拉拉队更安全吗
That's my kind of statistic, but it can't possibly be true.
这是我比较欣赏的数据 但很可能是假的
Look it up.
查一下吧
You don't have to do this.
你不必跳的
Yes, I do.
不 我必须跳
You're the real deal, Dylan.
你才厉害 迪兰
Your father would want you to live your life the way he did.
你♥爸♥爸想让你像他那样生活
Fearless.
无所畏惧
You good?
没事吧
Ready?
准备好了吗
"It's safer than cheerleading."
"反正比拉拉队安全"
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表