剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
At 25 to one, that's...
赔率是二十五比一 那就是...
$12.5 million.
一千二百五十万美元
Who would make that bet?
谁会下那种赌注呢
Should've been 50 to one.
赔率应该是五十比一的
You think I placed the bet and tanked the match.
你觉得是我下的注然后故意输掉比赛的
I did when I sat down.
我坐下的时候还是这么想的
Something change your mind?
是什么改变了你的主意
It's called the Pinocchio effect.
是匹诺曹效应
When a person lies,
当一个人撒谎了
there's a slight increase in temperature
鼻子和眼眶内的肌肉
to the nose and orbital muscle,
会有一丝温度的增高
causes a little bit of redness.
导致它们变得有些红
No red nose,
你鼻子没红
plus you scratched your neck.
而且你还在挠脖子
Which means?
能说明什么
You're wondering the same thing.
你也在想到底是谁
So, who's $12.5 million richer?
那么坐拥一千二百五十万的人是谁呢
That's the question. We're gonna keep digging.
问题就出在这里 我们得继续深挖
You know, Vin says the only way you could've lost this match
文说你根本不可能输掉比赛
is if you'd thrown it.
除非你是故意这么做的
He's never played it, so he doesn't get it,
他从来没玩过这个游戏 所以他根本不懂
but anyone who actually gives it a chance, they love it.
无论是谁如果试着玩上一局 就会爱上它的
And if you really love it, why the hell would you ever
如果你真的很爱它 你怎么会
throw a game?
故意输掉呢
Then let's get the jury to love it.
那么我们就让陪审团的人爱上它
So, what are we looking at here?
我们现在看的是什么
An introduction to the masterpiece known as Titanfall,
我来介绍一下泰坦陨落这部杰作
a sci-fi fantasy first-person shooter game.
它是一款第一人称的科幻类游戏
Two teams of four fight each other
每队的四个人互相打斗
until one team has destroyed the other's base.
直到一方的基地被对方摧毁为游戏结束
To be successful, you need teamwork, strategy.
为了取得成功 你需要团队合作和策略
Like most companies?
大多数公♥司♥不就是这样运营的吗
Yeah, but we slay enemy forces,
是的 但是我们可以削减敌人的力量
save civilians. It's... fantasy.
拯救平民 这里充满了各种幻想
But still, it's-it's just a game.
但不管怎么说 它只是个游戏
Why are so many people attracted to it?
为什么能够吸引那么多人呢
You get to be a heroic warrior who saves mankind.
你能够成为一名拯救人类的英雄战士
For a lot of people,
对于很多人来说
it beats the hell out of real life.
会觉得比现实生活更有存在感
So, could we
所以 现在
play the game right now?
我们可以开始玩了吗
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
Just touch your screen to start.
点击屏幕就可以开始了
Customize your character to reflect your own personality.
自定义能够反映你个人性格的角色
Just let your imagination run wild.
尽情的发散你的思维吧
That's what made me fall in love with the game.
就是这点让我爱上了这个游戏
Now, though, it's all about the competition.
现在一切都是关乎比赛的
Okay, I chose my avatar.
好了 我选好我的角色了
Everyone choose theirs?
大家都选好了吗
Not yet, hold on.
还没呢 等一下
Hold on.
等一下
Oh, all right, take your time.
好的 慢慢来
We'll wait.
我们等你
I have to say, you were good in there.
我不得不说 你在庭上表现得很好
I thought it went well.
我觉得进行的很顺利
I get the feeling you think I'm the enemy.
我觉得你认为我是你的敌人
We're allies, you know.
你得清楚 我们是盟友
Sounds like you want me to sign a treaty.
听起来你还想让我签个协议
Well, I happen to know
我碰巧知道一家
this great restaurant called Versailles.
特别棒的餐馆 叫凡尔赛
You're cute.
你真可爱
But I don't date employees.
但是我不跟我的员工约会
Oh, boy.
天啊
Crap!
妈的
Did I just die again?
我是又死了吗
You'll-you'll respawn in a minute.
你一会就会重生的
But a pro tip: don't block with your face.
给你个专业提示 别用脸去挡枪
Right, I respawn.
你说得对 我重生了
Not sure I want to do that.
我不太确定我想那么做
Oh! Killer in the house.
都打进家里了
I knew you played. Why'd you stop?
我知道你以前玩过 为什么不玩了
I told you, it was too addictive.
我告诉过你 这个太容易上瘾了
She is so lying.
她可真能撒谎
Did you see how she kind of moved her head a little bit?
你看见她微微转了一下头吗
Uhhuh. Oh, yeah.
看见了 是的
Uhhuh. There was a guy involved.
可不 一定牵扯到小男生
Come on. Okay, yes.
快说 好吧 是的
Wes. Wes?
他叫韦斯 韦斯
He was just this stupid guy that I had a crush on.
他是个我很喜欢的蠢家伙
A game designer
一个迷上了
that got hooked on his own product,
自己产品的游戏设计师
very ironically,
很讽刺吧
and soon, that's all he was doing...
没过多久 他就只顾着玩游戏了
Eating and sleeping
无论是吃还是睡
in front of the screen.
都没有离开过屏幕
I had to get out.
我得逃离这种生活
Ah, crap. There you go. I died again.
妈的 这下好了 我又死了
Mm, yeah. Good game.
好游戏
Great game. Mm-hmm.
真棒
I'm gonna go see how they're doing in court.
我去看看法庭那边怎么样了
Is that Wes?
那是韦斯吗
Shh. That's the dude.
嘘 真是那家伙
No...
不...
No, that's him.
就是他
That's your ex.
你前男友
Ooh. Enough.
天哪 够了
He... he knows where you're at.
他知道你在呢
You should really get Wes to analyze Jace's gameplay.
你真该让韦斯研究下杰斯的玩法
Hundreds, if not thousands of gamers
就算没有上千 也有上百玩家
have analyzed the footage and not one expert
分♥析♥过比赛镜头 却无行家认为
has said that Jace deliberately threw the finals.
杰斯是故意输掉决赛的
What do you think, Mendel?
孟德尔 你怎么想
No way he threw it.
他绝非故意
Jace hated to lose. And he would never hurt the team.
杰斯讨厌输 他绝不会害团队
Why would Mr. Gallico make such an accusation?
加利科先生为何会提出这样的指控呢
I couldn't say.
我说不好
He and Jace had a lot of disagreements.
他和杰斯有很多分歧
The owners make millions.
老板都赚翻了
Jace wanted us
杰斯想让
to get a bigger piece of the pie.
我们也分一杯羹
Not surprisingly, Vin disagreed.
意料之中 文不同意
You are one of the best players in the world,
你也是个世界顶尖选手
so I'm assuming that means you have
我猜 你的薪水
one of the highest salaries. No, I don't
也很高 不 我的薪水
Make as much as some of the players on other teams.
低于其他队的一些选手
Then why not go play for one of those other teams?
那为何不去别的队效力呢
I have a non-compete clause in my contract.
我合同里有项竞业限制条款
I'm not allowed to play for another team
如果我离队了 三年内
for three years if I leave.
我不能为它队效力
But like I said, I'm not complaining.
就像我刚讲的 我不是在抱怨
Because you know what happens if you do complain?
是因为你清楚抱怨的后果吗
You get defamed, fired, and blacklisted.
你会被诽谤 解雇 列入黑名单
Objection!
反对
Withdrawn.
撤回
Nothing further.
我没问题了
Sounds like my boss.
听着像我老板
I do all the work, he makes all the money.
工作我♥干♥ 钱却归他
Never thought I'd feel sorry for these guys.
我可不会同情这种人
Roger's hating on Vin.
罗杰讨厌文
Yep. Heart rates are elevated,
没错 他心率加快
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表