剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Any chance you want to get me something special?
我会得到什么奖励吗
Yeah. A suspect in Will's murder.
能 一个威尔案子里的新嫌疑人
Where's Danny? We are going shopping.
丹尼去哪了 我们要去购物了
Well, can I come?
我可以去吗
You're StrongLikeBull99, right? Looking to buy the red dress?
你是壮如公牛99吗 想买♥♥那条红裙子对吗
Well, hi, Delilah.
你好啊 黛利拉
Stealing from your dead boss?
从去世的老板那里偷东西吗
Let's chat.
聊聊吧
You know how this looks, right?
你知道这看起来像什么吧
I didn't kill Nella.
我没杀奈拉
I wasn't even at the show.
我甚至都没参加那次走秀
Then why are you so scared if you're not guilty?
你要是没杀她 为什么这么害怕
Maybe because you know who is?
或许因为你知道谁是凶手
No. How would I know that?
不是 我怎么会知道
Oh, Delilah,
行了 黛利拉
you do realize you can't shrink.
你知道你走不了的
Right, Danny? She can...
对吧 丹尼 她可以...
curl her body up slightly, pull her knees
蜷起身子 把双腿
into her chest, but she's still gonna be right there.
抱到胸前 可她还是在这里
I can see her. Yeah.
我还看得到她 是啊
We can see you.
我们盯着你呢
So let's start at the beginning,
那我们就从头开始吧
with the truth.
从讲真话开始
What's up?
怎么了
We got a suspect.
我们找到个嫌疑人
A good one.
嫌疑很大的一个
Great, let's put 'em on the stand.
太好了 让他们一起出庭
It's our client's fiancée.
是我们委托人的未婚妻
Kira?
琪拉吗
Really?
真的吗
Kira was scheduled to model that wedding dress,
原定计划是让琪拉穿那件婚纱走秀的
but she bailed at the last minute.
但她在最后关头反悔了
Left the building.
离开了秀场
So Nella had to step in
所以奈拉不得不♥穿♥上
and wear the dress.
婚纱救场
Damn, Bull.
这不妙啊 布尔
Kira swore the one person who knew about it to secrecy.
琪拉让唯一的知情人发誓保守秘密
Apparently, she was, uh, pretty scary about it, too.
显而易见 她自己也很害怕
Sounds like reasonable doubt for our client.
听起来算是对我们委托人罪名的合理怀疑
We'll put Kira on the stand tomorrow.
明天我们就让琪拉出庭作证
I got to talk to Will about this. He doesn't know.
我得告诉威尔这件事 他还不知道
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不要 别去
Don't... don't tell him.
别... 别告诉他
He'll tell her.
他会告诉琪拉的
He is head over heels for her, literally.
他被她迷得神魂颠倒的
For this to work, I need to come after her.
为了帮他摆脱嫌疑 我得把矛头指向琪拉
We're accusing the woman he loves of murder.
我们是在指控他所爱的女人谋杀
Well, yeah.
没错
She may have done it.
说不定就是她做的
You want him to flip out in front of the jury?
你想让他在陪审团面前失控吗
Are you trying to save Will's life
你是想救威尔的命
or are you trying to save his relationship?
还是他的感情
Both.
都想救
And I'm trying to get Chunk to stick with me.
而且我还打算让特朗科配合我
See what I'm doing? It's a trifecta.
看明白我打什么算盘了吗 一石三鸟
I'm gonna tell Will tomorrow.
我明天就告诉威尔
Hey, Jason.
杰森
Well, look at you,
瞧你啊
still at the office.
还在办公室
Yes,
是啊
Skype.
视频
Are you checking up on me?
你是来查我的岗吗
Well, now I don't have to ask what you're wearing.
现在我不必问你穿什么了
So did you finish the brief yet?
你做完案情摘要了吗
Now, how'd you know I was working on a brief?
你怎么知道我在做案情摘要
Because you always talk dirty
因为每次你在论据上毫无进展时
when you get stuck on an argument.
就会开黄腔
Well, right now, I'm reading the news.
现在我在看新闻
You didn't tell me about Nella Wester.
你没告诉我奈拉·韦斯特的事
Fashion Week
今年的时装周
was less fun this year.
没那么精彩
Why didn't you say anything?
为什么你什么都没提
It's complicated,
整件事很复杂
I guess.
因为这个吧
Okay.
好吧
It's, uh, too real.
这太真实了
Not our relationship. I get it.
我们的关系不走这个路线 我明白
When's the brief due?
什么时候要交案情摘要
Tomorrow. The opposing counsel's
明天 对方的辩护律师
trying to muscle me into a settlement,
试图逼我签下庭外和解协议
but they're gonna learn I don't muscle.
不过他们会明白 没人能逼我做任何事
I bet they are.
他们一定会的
You know, Jason, I was thinking, um,
杰森 我在想
maybe you might want to come visit me some weekend.
也许某个周末你想过来看看我
Yeah, I'd like that.
好啊 我很乐意
Let's do it sometime.
有时间我们见面吧
Okay.
好的
It's too real. Not our relationship, I get it.
这太真实了 不是我们的风格 我懂
Come on, not at all. What are you talking about?
不是这样的 你在说什么
It's okay.
没事的
All right, you go do what you got to do,
好了 你去忙你的吧
and tell Chunk I'm real sorry to hear about his friend.
替我转告特朗科 节哀顺便
Good night, Jason.
晚安 杰森
Good night.
晚安
I can't figure out juror ten.
我摸不透十号♥陪审员
He's into sport fishing and yoga.
他喜欢游钓和瑜伽
And he drives a Hummer... I mean, what is he?
还开了辆悍马... 你说他到底是什么样
Not my case.
这又不是我的案子
Of course. Sorry.
确实 抱歉
And I'm sorry about Nella.
也很遗憾奈拉的事
She sounds like she was pretty amazing.
她听起来是个超棒的人
She was.
她是的
My first real boss, post-football.
橄榄球退役后 她是我第一个真正的老板
She believed in me.
她对我有信心
And you believed in her?
你也信任她吗
Of course.
当然
That's a pretty amazing thing.
那还真是令人难以相信
To believe in your boss.
我说信任你的老板
Oh... my God.
天...啊
These prototype shoes.
这双样板鞋
These are the most amazing things
这是我穿过的
I've ever had on my feet.
最棒的东西
Revolutionary.
女鞋新篇章
I don't understand.
我不明白
You want to tell the jury
你想告诉陪审团
Kira killed Nella?
是琪拉杀了奈拉
Will, you have a shot at acquittal.
威尔 你有被判无罪的机会
If we put Kira on the stand and grill her about the dress,
如果我们让琪拉出庭 拷问她那件裙子的事
the jury will have reasonable doubt.
陪审团会产生合理怀疑的
No, they won't. She didn't do it.
他们不会的 她没杀人
Really? Are you sure about that?
真的 你确定吗
Why did she leave early?
那她为什么走了一圈
After her first turn on the runway.
就提早离开了
That is why Nella had to wear the wedding dress.
因此奈拉才不得不♥穿♥婚纱出场
Yeah, she said she got sick.
她说身体不舒服
Aha. That's convenient, isn't it?
还真是个方便的借口 对吧
Do you really believe that?
你真的相信吗
People are complicated.
人是复杂的
Maybe you don't know her as well as you thought.
也许你没有自己想象的那么了解她
You don't know what you're talking about.
你别胡说八道了
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表