剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
between Windemere and you.
你和温德梅尔间的联♥系♥
And I got my hands on his research study
我从他1999年的调研起手
from 1999 that led to the patent.
该研究成了专利
The participants' names
该实验的参与者
as well as some of the details from the experiments
以及相关的详细信息
were confidential, but Windemere himself
均属机密 除了主要研究人
was the lead researcher.
温德梅尔
And this might explain why he's coming to testify.
这也许是他出来作证的原因
Windemere is taking the position
温德梅尔想取代这个位置
that he invented your drug.
想证明这药是他研发的
No, he didn't invent my drug. They're not the same.
不 他没有研发我的药 这两件事本质不同
No, I know, but he's going to say that he did.
不 我知道 他会说出药是他研发这种话的
Thank you, Cable.
谢谢 凯博
I'll take it from here.
接下来交给我吧
She's very enthusiastic.
她太狂热
Kerry, your cure is composed of distinct elements
克里 你药里边的几种成分
of Windemere's patented.
温德梅尔已获专利
But I beat his science.
但我的科学理念在他之上
Luckily, this isn't about science.
幸亏和科学无关
It's about people.
重要的是人心
And the people on this jury are not gonna understand
陪审团里的人根本就不明白
any of this.
什么科不科学
So we need to stick to the plan.
我们要做的就是按计划行动
And that is?
什么计划
The good people of Callisto on the jury...
卡利斯托陪审团的好人...
love the other side.
一边倒
We just have to make them love us more.
而我们得拉他们的票
Create our own halo.
给自己戴上光环
We can conflict out anyone who's already served
我们能冲掉温德梅尔
on Windemere's jury.
已有的陪审员
That only leaves about 180... eligible jurors.
仅剩180名合格的陪审员
Danny?
丹尼
Hi.
嗨
This is Danny's special assignment.
这是丹尼的特殊任务
I'm Courtney Jean,
我是考特尼·琼
your waitress. You new to town?
你们的服务员 你是新来的吗
Oh, I just started.
我才刚开始
Still getting to know the regulars.
还在起步阶段
Never seen you before.
之前都没见过你们
Are you all here for the Windemere case? I have heard
你们是因温德梅尔的案子而远道而来的吗
so much about it. Everyone's so excited
这案子的消息我听得不少 大家都很期待
to meet the man.
见见真人呢
Well, okay,
好的
I'll be right back to take your orders.
我等下过来拿点单
Uh, what are those?
那是什么
Dossiers on our potential jurors.
我方候选陪审员的资料
Oh, she's not a waitress, is she?
她不是服务员吧
She's with us. Former FBI.
她是我们的人 在联邦调查局待过
I kind of hope she keeps that accent.
我有点希望她说话带口音
These juror backgrounds
这些陪审员资料
are very useful, but...
很实用 不过...
this voir dire's gonna be different.
这次预先审查有所不同
These jurors are gonna trust one lawyer
这些陪审员
more than the other.
会一边倒
Ours or theirs.
是我方呢还是敌方
And when do we meet our attorney?
我们什么时候见律师
We already have.
已经见过了
Hey.
嘿
The judge wrapped his other case early.
法官提早审完其它案子
He wants us to do our voir dire right now.
让我们现在开始做预先审查
All right.
好的
Now, everyone knows everyone in this courthouse,
庭上的人都认识了
so... it's gonna be weird.
有点怪怪的
Chunk, I'm gonna need your Southern charm.
特朗科 我要感受你南方的激♥情♥和魅力
Never leave home without it.
我一直富有激♥情♥和魅力
Don't forget to tip your waitress.
别忘了给我小费哦
You sure about this?
你是认真的吗
Merle's our attorney?
默尔是我们的律师
We need a bigger halo.
我们的光环愈大愈好
Here comes Mr. Popularity himself.
便有了他这位风云人物
Uh, well, I was the runner-up.
其实我是亚军
But, uh, Carl Crenshaw moved to Dallas.
可惜卡尔·克伦肖去了达拉斯
People around here don't like it much when you leave.
镇里的人不喜欢有人背井离乡
I never realized that you practiced law.
我真没看出你从事过法律行业
Well, mostly estate planning, property law.
主要还是遗嘱和物权法
I did have a sticky probate a few years back.
几年前负责过遗嘱检验 还挺棘手的
You ever tried a case in front of a jury?
你接过有陪审团的案子吗
Nope.
没有
Everybody loves Merle.
这里人人都爱默尔
Which is why we need him.
所以我们需要他
Okay, game faces, everyone.
好了 各位 准备开战了
It's not too late to back out.
现在反悔还来得及
I hate lawyers.
我讨厌律师
All rise.
起立
Anyone having matters in the court
在德州卡利斯托庭审期间
of Callisto, Texas... Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Louis,
如有... 好了 好了 路易斯
save it. Twitter gal said there may be a storm rolling in.
别说了 推特上有个女孩说暴风雨要来了
Let's go.
开始吧
Judge Albert Darling presiding.
首席法官是艾尔伯特·达林
Ms. Lindsay,
琳赛小姐
let's get started. Well, Your Honor,
我们开始吧 法官大人
I'd first like to acknowledge defense counsel
我想先认识一下辩方律师
Merle Deavers.
默尔·迪弗斯
Never seen him in court before.
我从未在法庭上见过他
It is like seeing a dog drive a tractor.
就像看到了狗在开拖拉机
Uh, uh, well, uh, thanks. Uh...
呃 谢谢 呃...
and you know, for what it's worth,
不管怎么说
I had a Labrador
我确实有条
that could steer a motorcycle.
会骑摩托车的拉布拉多
Now, he had a terrible sense of direction, but, uh,
虽然现在它方向感很差 但是
the ride was always fun.
骑车本身就很有趣
All right. Let's get this done.
好了 我们尽快把这事搞定吧
How's your hot water heater working, Mary?
你的热水器怎么样了 玛丽
Fine, Merle.
不错 默尔
That thermocoupler you replaced
你换的那个热电偶
is holding up well.
一直好着呢
Good, good.
好 好
Acceptable to defense.
通过辩方审查
Ethan, remind me...
伊桑 告诉我...
You served on two juries last year?
你去年参加了两次庭审对吗
Uh, yes, ma'am. Found for the plaintiffs both times.
呃 对 女士 两次都支持原告
Hey, did that calico get out again?
嘿 那只花斑猫还往外跑吗
No, no, no, she's warming up to the kids.
不不不 她和孩子们相处的很好
And they love her.
他们也很喜欢她
Thank you for finding her, Merle.
谢谢你找到了她 默尔
Oh, shoot.
哦 糟糕
Tornado warning.
龙♥卷♥风♥警报
You got to be kidding me.
开玩笑呢吧
All right, everybody,
好了 各位
we got to get downstairs.
我们得去下面了
Who's left that thinks they can be impartial?
还有谁认为自己是公正无私的
All right, uh, Debbie,
好 呃 黛比
Len, uh, Kelly-Anne,
莱恩 呃 凯利·安妮
Doug... you're all in. I promise
道格... 你们都进陪审团 我保证
we'll get this wrapped up by the weekend, Jerry,
我们会在这周内结案 杰瑞
so you won't have to cancel that fishing trip. You're in, too.
这样你就来得及去钓鱼了 也算上你
That's our jury. Let's move.
陪审团选好了 走吧
Everybody down in the shelter.
所有人去避难所
Come on in.
进来吧
Hey, Bulldog.
嗨 斗牛犬
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表