剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
See if we can pump a little life into it, huh?
看看我们还有没有一线生机
Unstructured jacket, earth tones for balance and strength,
无条纹外套 大地色强调平衡 彰显力度
and a pocket square adds sophistication.
方巾凸显成熟稳重
Can't imagine anyone's gonna care what I wear.
没想到还会有人在乎我的穿着
I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that.
我就当你没说过这话
Look, I'm a doctor. You want to put me in a lab coat?
我是个医生 难道要我穿手术服吗
No, but let's talk psychology.
不是 但在心理学上
Something called enclothed cognition.
这叫做衣着认知
Subtle changes in clothing affect
衣着上一些细微的改变
the person's perception of you.
都会影响他人对你的印象
You went to military school.
你上过军校
You read my bio.
你读过我的简历
I read your posture.
我是从你的举手投足看出来的
Take that off.
把那件脱下来
It's too rigid.
太刻板了
In the O.R. What do you do to relax?
你在手术室都怎么放松
Play music.
听音乐
What kind?
什么音乐
Hip-hop.
嘻哈乐
Here we go. We need some of that
就这样 我们就需要这个
in the courtroom.
我是说在法庭上
Dr. Robeson's
罗伯逊医生就是
the man who put Atticus on the map.
那个让阿提克斯机械臂载入史册的人
He's a pioneer.
他是行业先驱
Smartest addition I've made to our surgical staff
也是近十年来我院外科医务人员中
in the last ten years.
最睿智的人才
Is it because of his skill or because of Atticus?
是因为他的能力 还是因为机械臂呢
Both. The procedures he's developed with Atticus
两个原因都有 他用机械臂研发出的外科手术
have become the gold standard worldwide.
已经成为全世界的典范
These arms are fitted with surgical blades,
这些机械臂自身配备了手术刀具
which allow for smaller incisions,
可以进行小型刀口的切割
less bleeding, and faster recovery time.
出血量少 伤口恢复快
Which means you can squeeze in more surgeries.
也就是说你们可以做更多手术
Excuse me? Well, I read that
不好意思 我了解到
your hospital does 30 times the number of surgeries
你们医院的手术量是
as your closest competitor.
另一家能力相当的医院的三十倍
Everyone wants the best medical care they can receive.
人人都希望受到最好的医疗待遇
Why not testify to that in court?
为什么不出庭作证
Hospital policy is to
医院有规定 不要插手
stay out of malpractice suits.
医疗事故诉讼案
Our employees are welcome to testify,
员工们其实可以出庭作证
should they choose.
如果他们愿意的话
But don't expect a line out the door.
但你们不要抱太大希望
He's... not our most appealing doctor.
他不是我们这里 最爱出风头的医生
So, you wouldn't mind if I spoke to other members of your staff.
那如果我找贵院其他员工谈话您应该不会介意
Suit yourself.
请便
All right.
好的
Liberty.
利伯蒂
You ready to spin the wheel of fortune we call voir dire?
准备好旋转预先审查的命运之轮了吗
With the questions you like to ask the jury,
你让我拿去做预先审查的问题太精辟了
I actually enjoy spinnin' the wheel.
我真的很享受其中
Doc. Doc!
医生 医生
Had you pegged as more Britpop
看来比起嘻哈乐
than hip-hop.
你已经更喜欢英伦流行乐了
I'm relaxing.
我在放松啊
Let's hope dancing isn't part of his relaxation routine.
希望跳舞不是他放松的一种方式
Oh, there's Erica, the plaintiff.
那位就是原告艾丽卡
Wow, she looks...
她看上去...
nice.
状态很好
Are we going in? Or is standing outside part
我们要进去吗 还是在外面干站着
of trial science, too?
也是审讯的学问
Is it too late to switch sides?
现在倒戈会不会太晚
Hand in your phone. Judge's orders.
手♥机♥要上交 这是法官的命令
Wait, what? Since when?
等等 什么 什么时候开始的
Today.
今天
You can have it back when you leave.
离开的时候才可以拿走
Well, Marissa, this is where we part ways.
玛丽莎 我们要暂时分别了
Looks like our judge has an aversion to technology.
看来我们的法官很抵触高科技产品
Wow. It's been a long time
已经有好长一段时间
since you read a jury without backup!
你独自一人分♥析♥陪审团了
Do you miss me yet?
你已经开始想我了吗
Kidding? I love flying without a net.
你在逗我吗 我就喜欢铤而走险
See you on the other side.
地狱再会了
What historical figure do you most admire and why?
你最崇拜的历史人物是谁 为什么
Your Honor, is this jury selection or a talk show?
尊敬的法官 这是在挑选陪审员还是脱口秀
She has the right to ask.
她有权利提问
No matter how stupid
不论问题在我们看来
it sounds to us.
有多愚蠢
I assume there's some strategy
我想能提出这个问题
behind this question.
一定也有她的道理
Historical figure?
历史人物
I'd say Nikola Tesla.
我会选择尼古拉·特斯拉
He was a visionary and wanted
他是个很有远见 不可多得的人才
to give electricity to the world.
将电力传播至全球
We move to strike, Your Honor.
法官大人 我方申请排除该陪审员
Now, why would you strike someone who cares
为何要排除一个
about intellect and innovation?
热爱智慧和创新的人
Because she's an idealist,
因为她是个理想主义者
and we want pragmatic jurors who will put up
我们希望找到务实的陪审团来配合你
with you because you're the best,
虽然你锋芒毕露
despite your prickly exterior.
但你是行业的顶尖
How 'bout finding people who care about the facts?
何不找到真正在乎真♥相♥的人呢
Juror number three.
三号♥陪审员
I'd go with John McEnroe.
我会选约翰·麦肯罗
That guy was fun to watch and played to win.
这个人看起来很有意思 而且有好胜心
And if anyone got in his way, he'd shove that racket
如果有人阻碍他的成功之路 他肯定会
right up their... Not
直接把那个人... 请
In my courtroom, sir.
不要在我的法庭过于放肆 先生
Do you see how they're leaning away from you?
你看到他们都在偏离你吗
It's because you're alienating them. Yes, well,
因为你在疏远他们 好吧
According to you, they'll look past that.
按你的说法 他们根本都不会在乎
Have you ever heard of the ass-to-awesome ratio?
你有没有听说过天才在左 疯子在右
Because it means the bigger an ass you are,
意思就是你越是疯癫越是无人理解
the better you'd better be.
你就会变得越优秀 而你现在
And you're reaching that threshold.
就刚好在这个临界点
Counselor? Have you ever applied that ratio
律师 你自己理解这句话吗
to yourself, Dr. Bull? Cut it.
布尔博士 别说了
We move to strike
我们申请排除这位陪审员
this juror, Your Honor.
法官大人
What?
什么
No. No.
不是 不是
Liberty, no.
利伯蒂 不是
Your Honor,
法官大人
a brief recess, please?
暂时休庭 可以吗
Marissa...
玛丽莎...
Bull, if you're calling me this soon,
布尔 你这么快就打来电♥话♥
something happened.
那肯定是出了什么问题
Robeson happened.
是罗伯逊
He's managed to alienate almost every member
他那态度所有陪审员都会讨厌他的
of the jury, and we haven't even started.
我们甚至还没开始
Who have we got left?
剩下的都是什么人了
Well, we have two pragmatists.
还有两个实用主义者
The rest are giving him the cold shoulder.
其余的肯定不会让他好过
So what do we do?
那我们怎么办
Give me a second.
稍等一下
I'm gonna crack the door.
我开门看看
Okay,
好的
juror number two, bespoke suit,
二号♥陪审员 订制西装
Patek Philippe watch. Flashy.
百达翡丽手表 浮夸艳俗
Everything about him is expensive.
一身行头就值不少钱
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表