剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Your Honor, if I may...
法官大人 请求发言
Well, I thought you were letting Wendy
你不是要让温迪
ask all the questions, Bull.
问全部问题吗 布尔
dare to be unpredictable.
我在即兴发挥
So, let's say you're at the movies,
假设你在看电影
and you are sitting in a mostly empty row.
你坐在最空的一排
What would you think if someone came and sat right next to you?
如果有人走过来坐在你旁边 你会有什么想法
I would think "Weird," and maybe "stalker."
我会想到"怪人" 甚至"跟踪狂"
I like her. Unless,
我喜欢她 除非
you know, he's hot and making a move.
他很帅而且主动搭讪
Grandmother who's happy to be here,
一个乐于来此的奶奶
respects personal space.
尊重私人空间
She has a sense of humor,
她有幽默感
which means she has a sense of perspective.
说明她对事物有看法
She's gonna want to help Jordan's parents,
她会想帮助乔丹的父母
not judge them.
而不是批判他们
Welcome to the jury, Glammy.
欢迎加入陪审团 潮婆
We find this juror acceptable, Your Honor.
我们接受这位陪审员 法官大人
Do you have something to say,
你有什么想说的吗
or would you just like to wait for me to say something,
还是想等我先说
then respond yes or no?
然后回复是或否
Sometimes I like to observe.
有时候我喜欢观察
For instance, how a panicked husband
比如 一位乱了阵脚的丈夫
handles confronting his wife's lawyer.
如何面对他妻子的律师
Excuse me.
打扰一下
You're Wendy Anderson, right?
你是温迪·安德森吧
I-I need to see my wife.
我要见我妻子
Mr. Bryant, I understand that your situation is
布莱恩特先生 我理解您现在的
complicated. No, it's not. It's not complicated.
复杂处境 不 没什么复杂的
She got mixed up with this kid, and
她跟这孩子都迷失了
I just feel like if we could talk, we could work it out.
我觉得只要我们可以谈谈 就能解决问题
But I just got this text from her saying that I can
但我刚收到她的短♥信♥
only talk to you, so, can you help me?
说我只可以和你谈 你能帮帮我吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I don't think she's sorry.
我认为她不觉得抱歉
Aren't you Jordan's lawyer?
你不是乔丹的律师吗
Ooh! I am many things.
我的身份很多
A lawyer is not one of them.
唯独不是律师
I'm a psychologist. I help with trials.
我是心理学家 我帮忙打官司
Right now, I'm trying
现在 我在帮
to help Jordan's parents get their son back.
乔丹的父母夺回他们的儿子
I need to see my wife.
我得见见我妻子
I feel like if I could just talk to her about this...
我觉得如果能跟她谈谈这事...
Yeah.
是啊
Sorry. Just... Don't be.
对不起 我... 没关系
Jeffrey...
杰弗里
I can bring her back to you.
我可以让她回到你身边
I think the question you have to ask yourself is,
我认为你需要问自己的问题是
do you want her back?
你想要她回来吗
I'm Dr. Jason Bull.
我是杰森·布尔博士
Four of our six jurors respect social norms.
我们的六位陪审员中 有四位尊重道德准则
They can draw a sharp line between right and wrong.
他们有鲜明的是非观
Yeah, we're on good footing there.
看来我们的基础很好
How about the husband? How do you think
她丈夫怎么样 你觉得他会
he'll factor in? Well, he is truly, madly,
起到什么作用 他真真切切地
deeply in love with his wife.
深爱着他的妻子
Blind to her imperfections and
看不到她的缺点
convinced he would be miserable without her.
深信没有她 生活会痛苦不堪
You want to call him as a witness?
你想让他做证人
He's about to be a witness, all right.
他是要作证的
Despite losing her job, Susan has not
就算丢了工作 苏珊仍然
slowed down on her online shopping.
不停地网购
Shoes, curtains and...
鞋子 窗帘 还有...
prenatal vitamins.
孕妇维生素
No. Yes. Judging by her
不是吧 没错 从她的
purchase history, I'd say
购买♥♥记录看
she's about three months?
差不多有三个月了
Susan and Jordan are having a baby.
苏珊和乔丹要有孩子了
It's a little
看来
too late for a parent-teacher conference.
开家长会是来不及了
We don't know if it's Jordan's,
我们不知道孩子是不是乔丹的
but our sources indicate
但我们的信息显示
that Mrs. Bryant is pregnant.
布莱恩特夫人怀孕了
How did this happen? How do you think?
怎么会这样 你觉得呢
Our team is all over it,
我们团队正在全力跟进
but Dr. Bull wanted you to know
但布尔博士想尽快知道
as soon as possible, and if you like,
如果你们愿意
you can see him when he's done meeting with Liberty.
等他跟利伯蒂结束会议后就可以见他
What do you suggest we do?
你建议我们怎么做
I assume she's planning on having it.
我猜她会想把孩子生下来
Dr. Bull thinks
布尔博士认为
this pregnancy could help us at trial.
怀孕的事对我们有利
Help? If Susan is more than
有利 如果苏珊怀孕
three months pregnant,
超过三个月
it means that she and your son had sex
那说明她和你儿子发生性行为时
before he turned 17.
他还不满十七岁
More good news. But that's
又是好消息 那构成
statutory rape.
法定强♥奸♥罪
We present this in court...
我们在法庭上提出来...
you get your son back.
就能要回你们的儿子
Hey, you with the camera...
拿摄像机那个...
Hello, boss. So far, nothing to report with Juror Edward.
老板好 目前为止爱德华陪审员没有异常
Just disapproving glares at the awkward PDA.
只不过对别人秀恩爱白了几眼
Not appropriate.
不合适吗
Otherwise, nothing untoward.
除此之外 没什么异常
How about snowboarding this weekend?
这周去滑雪怎么样
I got to work, but you can come over tonight.
我要去工作了 不过你可以今晚过来
Uh-uh.
别了
Keep an eye on Edward.
继续监视爱德华
Dr. Shepard, as a professor
谢泼德博士
of neuroscience at Johns Hopkins,
您作为约翰·霍普金斯大学神经科学的教授
can you please explain to us
能够向我们解释一下
what is going on in Jordan's head?
乔丹的大脑是如何活动的吗
Oh. Excuse me just a second.
哦 耽误大家几秒钟
Forgot my brain.
我太健忘了
A teenager's prefrontal cortex continues to develop
青少年的前额叶皮层
until around the age 25.
会一直发育到二十五岁
Which makes it very hard to keep the arousal
所以 控制性♥欲♥对他们来说
system in check. That, plus
非常困难
an overload of testosterone,
再加上睾酮的分泌多度
and you've got sex on the brain.
你的大脑就会产生性♥欲♥
So is it fair
那么
to say that Jordan
我们可以说
could be easily influenced, he could be easily seduced
其实是乔丹很容易受影响 容易被勾引
because he is highly sexualized, and he is not yet able
因为他性♥欲♥很强
to fully make adult decisions?
并且还不能做出成熟的决定
Just think how sex
试想一下
can cloud an adult's judgment.
性♥欲♥是如何模糊一个成年人的判断
In a strict household, the prospect of continual sex
在严格的家庭中成长的青少年
with a beautiful woman would be very hard
是难以拒绝与性感熟♥女♥
for a teenager to refuse.
发展长♥期♥床伴关系的
Thank you.
谢谢
So Edward, Noreen and Simone are fully engaged.
这样一来爱德华·诺琳和西蒙妮都上钩了
They are gonna trust what Shepard says on the stand.
他们都信了谢泼德在法庭上说的话
Or they're zombies and just like brains.
或者他们他们是只相信大脑的僵尸
So how do you know Dr. Shepard?
你怎么认识谢泼德博士的
He taught my Sexual Disorders seminar in grad school.
他在研究所教过我性疾病
No, we never dated.
没有 我们没有约会过
Did you actually perform an MRI
你对乔丹·亨德森的大脑
on Jordan Henderson's brain?
做过磁共振成像吗
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表