剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
versus what's really going on inside, hmm?
与真实的内心这种是吧
Yeah.
是的
I'd like to understand what that means to you.
我还想再多了解一下
Excuse me? You're, uh, you're Rachel, right?
不好意思 你是瑞秋吧
Yes. Hi.
是的 你好
Hi, I was in the audience
你好 我之前在观众席里
for your dad's speech.
听你父亲的演讲
It was so good, and, uh...
将的太好了
I'm submitting an application.
我正在提交入会申请呢
Well, we love hearing that.
那就太好了
You know, this place isn't at all what I thought.
这地方和我想象的完全不一样
What were you expecting?
你以为是什么样
Well, you know, all that stuff online about...
就是 网上的那些东西
about Lumansic being a cult.
说这里是异教组织
And that guy killing his father.
还有那个杀死自己父亲的人
Troy, yes. Did you, did you know him?
特洛伊 没错 你认识他吗
I did.
我认识
And I really liked him.
我真的还挺喜欢他的
My dad and I oversee all the first-year students ourselves,
我父亲和我会负责一年级的学生
and Dad saw something really special in Troy
我父亲在特洛伊身上看到了不一样的东西
He was trying to help him.
他是想帮他
Never mind all the news.
不用理会那些新闻
They just want to sell stories.
他们只想夺眼球
Here, we zone all of that out
在这里 我们不用受到影响
and try to make ourselves better people.
只去努力成为更好的自己
What do you do?
怎么样
So, Mr. Grey's daughter said that
盖里的女儿说
he took a particular interest in our client.
他对特洛伊格外有兴趣
Thornton is the kind of guy that takes an interest
索尔顿那种人
in everyone.
对谁都有兴趣
"Thornton"?
索尔顿
You spoke with him?
你和他聊过了
Yeah, on my tour.
对 参观的时候
You-You got a tour? They...
你还去参观了 他们
they told me I'd have to call to schedule one.
他们告诉我要带电♥话♥安排
Weird More like rude.
奇怪 我看这是没礼貌吧
They lied to me.
他们骗我
Hot date?
约会对象吗
Indeed. Lumansic.
对 卢曼思克那边打的
Thornton wants me to come to the orientation class tomorrow.
索尔顿想让我去明天的迎新课
They are totally recruiting him.
他们绝对在招募他
And they're not giving me the time of day.
结果连个时间都不告诉我
Danny, they got a whiff of your skepticism,
丹尼 你表现出了怀疑
and they don't want to take any chances.
他们可不想冒一点风险
And, Chunk, they saw you as open-minded
特朗科 他们把你视为一个开放
and inquisitive.
又好奇的人呢
They like the cut of your jib.
他们就喜欢你这样的
Thank you?
我谢谢你
Congratulations, you're joining a cult.
恭喜了 你加入了异教了
Now, please don't kill us.
求你别杀我们
Okay, Reed, all set to go?
好了 瑞德 都好了吗
Uh... but I thought Benny was...
但是我还以为本尼
I'm gonna deliver the opening to our mock jury.
模拟陪审团的开场由我负责
Test out our theory about Thornton Grey.
测试一下我们对索尔顿·盖里的推测
Reed's trying the case.
这案子是瑞德要负责的
Mock courtroom is my domain.
模拟陪审团是我的专职
Let me take a shot.
让我来
Okay, show me.
好吧 那就开始吧
Now, these facts aren't in dispute, right?
现在这些因素都是有争议的 对吧
You don't have to decide whether or not Troy killed his father.
各位不必决定特洛伊杀没杀他父亲
But you do have to decide whether or not
但是你们要决定他在事故发生时
he lacked the ability to control his actions
是不是缺乏
during the incident.
控制自己行为的能力
We're gonna prove that Troy
我们要证明特洛伊
was manipulated to kill his father by Thornton Grey,
是被索尔顿·盖里控制杀父的
the leader of a cult camouflaged
就是异教团的领导人
as an elite institution for higher education.
一个伪装成接受高等教育的精英机构的邪教
Where former students reported being subjected to
当以前的学生
ritual indoctrination.
受制于他们的宗教灌输时
Where they were encouraged to cut off family ties,
他们就会被鼓励与家人切断联♥系♥
and attended hypnotherapy sessions
参加催眠课程
to control their behavior.
进而控制行为
The mock jurors' readings spiked when Benny mentioned the tactics
模拟陪审团在本尼提到卢曼思克用到的方法时
that Lumansic has been using.
表现出了支持
But that is the good news.
但是这是好消息
And the bad news?
那坏消息呢
Even though the jurors believe that Thornton Grey
就算陪审团相信索尔顿·盖里
had the skill and opportunity to hypnotize Troy,
有能力也有机会催眠特洛伊
they don't yet believe he had ample motive
他们也不相信他有足够动机
to kill Troy's father.
谋杀特洛伊的父亲
Yeah, I may have a lead on that.
对 我在这上可能有点线索
So, I looked into Troy's father's bank records
我查了特洛伊父亲的银行记录
and it turns out he was, uh, he was paying
发现他以前
for Troy's tuition at Lumansic to the tune of 25 grand.
给特洛伊在卢曼思克支付了25000的学费
Maybe his dad threatened
也许他父亲威胁
to cut off the payments.
要停止支付学费了
I mean, Thornton would've lost a lot of money.
我是说 索尔顿这样就会损失一笔钱
Money is a motive for murder.
钱确实是一个动机
Troy was one student;
特洛伊只是其中一个学生
his tuition wasn't gonna make or break the school.
他的学费不足以让学校破产
Just keep digging.
继续查吧
Patty Hearst.
帕蒂·赫斯特
Big day.
今天是大日子啊
Actually, I was thinking more Donnie Brasco.
其实 我现在想的更多的是《忠奸人》
How you want me to play this when I go in?
你想让我去的时候怎么办
Well, don't overthink it; you were chosen for a reason.
你别想太多 你被选上是有原因的
Cults, like Lumansic, target people
异教 像卢曼思克这种的 会针对
who are searching for meaning.
那些寻找生命意义的人
Some people are curious,
有的人好奇
others have... lost direction in their lives.
有的 会失去方向
They can be very seductive, Chunk.
他们会很有诱惑力 特朗科
You think I'm gonna go native?
你觉得我真就会陷进去
Come on, Bull.
行了吧 布尔
It's not about intelligence.
这和智力无关
Brilliant minds are co-opted by cults all the time.
机智的头脑永远和邪教有关
Just be yourself in there,
在那当你自己就好
they're not gonna suspect anything.
他们会怀疑一切
I need you inside their practices.
你要去打入他们内部
And I want to know the techniques that they use
我要知道他们对自己的学生
on their students.
到底用了什么把戏
Keep your eyes open...
睁大眼睛
every small detail... because
注意一切细节 因为
the more specific we can be with the jury, the better.
我们给陪审团的细节越多 越好
And do not...
还有不要
Drink the Kool-Aid.
喝清爽酷凉
Danny already beat you to it.
丹尼快你一步
I was gonna say, "Do not be late for orientation,"
我是准备说 不要迟到了
but, wow.
不过 没想到啊
I thought Danny would be more proud of her rejection.
我还以为丹尼被拒绝挺高兴的
This band's called Trident Four,
这只乐队叫三叉戟四人组
I found them in Troy's music library.
我在特洛伊的音乐库里找到的
Do they know "tri"means three, not four?
他们知道三就是三不是四吗
Uh, they're pretty post-hipster, grunge antiestablishment,
他们走的是后嬉皮士垃圾摇滚反主流风的
so I'd say it's unclear whether they're being ironic
所以我不知道他们这是在讽刺
or idiotic.
还是真傻
Wow. Let's hear it.
听听吧
Okay.
好
Interesting, right?
有意思吧
Any indication Troy was listening to this
特洛伊谋杀前一晚
on the night of the murder?
听过他们的歌♥吗
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表