剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
as the father. And since
把它养大 而且
her husband couldn't make her happy,
他的丈夫无法取悦她
maybe I could. What would you say
没准我可以 你会对那些
to those who think that you're making a mistake?
认为你做的一切都是错的人说什么
Mom, Dad,
爸 妈
Susan makes me happy.
苏珊让我很快乐
And I think I deserve that,
别人有的任何非议
no matter what anybody says.
对我来说都是值得的
No further questions.
别再问了
You've given up football,
你放弃了美式足球
Hudson U. And is it not true
放弃了哈德逊大学 你还不是
that you recently turned down an acceptance to City Arts College?
最近放弃了艺校的录取资格吗
I have to take care of Susan and the baby.
我必须照顾苏珊和她的孩子
I'll get a job. A job
我会找工作 一个
that only requires a high school diploma, right?
只要求高中毕业的工作 对吗
So you can raise a baby
所以你就可以养一个
that's not even yours? That baby will be mine.
完全不是你的孩子吗 孩子会是我的
I'll raise it like it's my own.
我会视如己出
I did not see this coming.
我没料到会是这样
Let's dig into Edward.
我们再调查下爱德华
His profile says he's with us,
虽然他的资料显示他站在我们这边
but I think we may be wrong about him.
不过我觉得我们可能错了
You were right about Edward.
你确实没猜错
Cable tracked his last few days.
通信公♥司♥有他近几天的通话记录
I will give you one guess where he went after Mass last night.
我会试着告诉你 他弥撒之后去了哪里
Well, if I only have one guess, I'm going with BDSM.
如果我只有一次猜的机会 我想是去BDSM了
I don't want to know how you knew that.
别告诉我你是怎么知道的
Yes, he was at a sadomasochism club until 3:00.
是的 他在一个SM俱乐部一直呆到凌晨三点
So much for our beacon of morality.
我们的道德模范就这样去了
Edward's a classic reaction formation.
爱德华是一个典型的反向人
He gets excited when a repressed wish is expressed.
如果他无法实现的愿望被实现了 它会很高兴
So he might say Susan and Jordan
所以 他可能会诅咒苏珊和乔丹
should burn in hell.
说他们不得好死
But secretly wants to be Jordan.
但暗中想变成乔丹
He's our wild card.
他是我们的不定因素
We need a new strategy
现在我们不能指望他了
now that we can't count on him.
我们需要一个新的策略
Also, see if Cable's had any luck
还有 看看通信公♥司♥那有没有
with Susan's family.
关于苏珊一家的新消息
Might be a way in there.
没准能帮我们找到答案
Hey. You good at breaking up fights?
嘿 你擅长调停打架吗
I'm better at it with helmet and pads on.
如果穿上头盔和护具 我会做得更好的
Well, suit up, 'cause I think we're about to have one.
快准备好 我觉得我们快要撞上了
That's my child. You serious, man?
那是我的孩子 你是认真的吗 大哥
You think you can raise my child?
你觉得你能养我的孩子吗
We're still married! You want some more?
我们还结着婚呢 你还要打吗
I'll take you down!
我会把你干倒在地上
Calm down! Calm down!
冷静 冷静
You want to be a man, right?
你想当个男人 对吗
Right? Yeah. Yeah.
对吗 嗯 是的
How about you try
你要不要试试
being the bigger man?
当个真正的大人
You're supposed to be the...
你本应是
calm in the storm.
飓风中平静的风眼啊
She has my child.
我的孩子在她那儿
She thinks the two of them are gonna raise it?
她觉得就他们两个能把它养大吗
I'm gonna get full custody, you hear me?
我得要唯一抚养权 你听到了吗
You're never gonna see that baby, I promise you.
我保证你以后也看不见那个孩子
Well, now he's the storm in the calm.
现在他是飓风眼里面的飓风了
And Wendy is explaining
迪也解释说
that he has a good shot at getting custody.
他有大几率会取得孩子的抚养权
And she's not gonna take that case pro bono.
她也不会无偿做那个案子
They are on their own.
他们得靠自己了
Jordan's never been under this kind of pressure.
乔丹 从未受过如此大的压力
What did Romeo and Juliet do when overwhelming forces
当大众一致威胁要拆散罗密欧和朱丽叶的时候
threatened to tear them apart?
他们是怎么做的
They killed themselves. Before that.
他们自尽了 在这之前呢
They ran.
他们跑了
Yeah.
是的
Danny, let's keep an eye on Jordan and Susan.
丹尼 我们得看着他们俩
I have a feeling they're about to take a little trip.
我觉得他们可能要幽会了
You know, it's hard to find a guy I can talk to,
你知道 我想找一个能说上话的男人不容易
loves UFC, gives me space.
热爱格斗 也给我个人空间
Gabe does that.
加布就是这样的
But listening to the testimony in this case,
不过 听了这案子的证词
I never thought I was dating down.
我从未想过我会摊上这么一个渣男
Oh. That's interesting.
有意思
Gabe's an adult, isn't he?
加布是成年人 不是吗
Yeah. But...
嗯 不过
I hired him.
我雇佣了他
Freelance.
他是自♥由♥职业者
You don't own him...
你与他并没有雇佣关系...
I don't think, do you?
我不这么认为 你觉得呢
No. Oh, good.
是的 噢 好的
But I'm clearly in a position of power over him,
但我明显有管他的权利
and he's young.
他也还年轻
I know who I am, what I like,
我知道我是谁 我喜欢什么人
but when I was Gabe's age, I was still figuring it out.
但我像加布这么大的时候 我还没想清楚
Danny, he's a talented photographer...
丹尼 他是个优秀的摄影师...
and he knows what he wants... He's figured that out.
他也知道他要些什么... 他已经想明白了
Yeah. And the way he looks at me...
并且 我喜欢他的其中一点
that's one of the things I love about him.
就是他看我时的眼神
Hmm... Sounds like he admires you.
听起来他很仰慕你啊
I think the question is: "Do you admire him?"
问题是 你仰慕他吗
Ah.
就是这样的
How did you know Susan
你是怎么知道
would pull up to a diner in New Jersey?
苏珊会去新泽西的一家路边餐馆的
Magic.
神仙托梦了
And her sister lives in Trenton.
她姐姐住在特伦顿
She stops here every time she visits.
她每次去她姐姐那儿的时候都会在这停下来
Are you sure we'll be okay?
你确定我们没问题吗
We're gonna figure this out.
我们会找到办法的
I mean... Okay?
我的意思是... 好吗
Welcome to the Garden State.
欢迎来到情归新泽西
I am calling my lawyer.
我要打给我的律师
Good. Then Danny can call the police.
好的 丹尼也可以叫警♥察♥了
There's a federal law called the Mann Act... makes it a felony
联邦法律中有个麦恩法案 里面指明
to transport a minor across state lines
以从事性行为的意图
with the intent to engage in sex.
把未成年人带出州界是重罪
Susan, it's time
苏珊 是时候
you and I had a little chat.
让我和你聊一聊了
Federal prison's a lot worse than a conversation with me.
联邦监狱可比与我的对话糟糕多了
I promise.
我保证
He's a good kid.
他是一个好小伙
He is more than just a kid.
他不只是一个小伙子
I know.
我知道
I think Jordan...
我认为乔丹…
is a Balcony Person.
属于阳台人
What?
什么
Well, a Balcony Person is someone who sits
阳台人就是
in the theater of your life,
坐在你人生剧场中♥央♥的人
adoring you, admiring you,
崇拜你 赞赏你
cheering you on, and Jordan is that for you.
为你加油的人 乔丹对你来说就是这样的人
Only... now he's lost his balcony people...
只是 他现在失去了他自己的阳台人...
His parents,
他的父母
the ones cheering him on,
会为他加油
the ones filling out his college applications, and...
会帮他填大学申请表的人 并且...
...Jordan needs that.
... 乔丹也需要他们
Doesn't everyone need that?
每个人不都需要这样的人吗
Sure.
的确
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表