剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Not like that. Different.
不是这样的 那不一样
Well, I was watching you, too.
我也在观察你
Oh, yeah?
是吗
You grew up with a lot of pain, didn't you?
你的成长充满艰辛 不是吗
That's how you learn how to watch people like that.
你就是这么学会 观察人的方法的
Read 'em.
解读他们
Figure out what makes 'em go.
弄清他们的动机
To survive in that home. Mm.
才能在那个家里生存下来
I know.
我知道
I know.
我都知道
Can I ask you a question?
我可以问个问题吗
Look, can we walk while we talk?
我们可以边走边说吗
I don't like getting home after dark.
我不喜欢天黑以后回家
Why'd you vote not guilty? Stop!
你为什么投了无罪票 够了
Stop trying to figure people out,
别试着分♥析♥人了
just to get 'em to do what you want.
让他们顺着你的意就好了
It's just a very lonely place.
这是个很孤独的地方
I wish I could.
我希望我可以
I've never seen so many lost children.
我从没见过 这么多迷失的孩子
What did we do?
我们做了什么
Why do you catch a cold?
你怎么会感冒了
I just don't know how you could have been so reckless.
我真不明白 你怎么可以那么轻率
And with Brandon!
还跟布兰登一起
These things happen.
事情就这么发生了
Well, it's not gonna happen again.
不会再有下次了
Good night.
晚安
I just couldn't stand for you to be unhappy.
我只是不想让你不开心
Police! Stay right where you are!
警♥察♥ 待在原地别动
We will use force if you do not comply.
如果你不合作 我们会使用武力
Hold it right there!
待在那儿别动
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表