剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Mm-hmm, that was nice.
胡子不错
Here you go. Thank you.
拿着 谢谢
Yeah, on special teams, you got to do
当你在特殊队伍里的时候
whatever you can do to stay on the team.
你无论如何都要想办法留下来
Hey.
嗨
Is that shirt tailored?
这件上衣是定做的吗
Yeah, Chunk's suggestion.
对 特朗科建议的
The bulky uniform
大件的制♥服♥
wasn't properly showcasing the guns.
不适合用来秀枪
You look good.
你看上去很棒
Put away our weapons?
来让我们放下武器
Put something away.
放下些东西
Bull was a hired gun, but he was damn good.
布尔是把借来的枪 但是很好用
All right, my client was corporate.
我的客户很配合
His client was corporate.
他的客户也很配合
But he climbed into the mind
但是他能钻到每一个
of every single one of those jurors.
陪审团成员的脑袋里去
They went to deliberate on a Friday night.
他们故意周五晚上过去
I had 'em.
我懂他们
But you lost.
但你输了
Well, Monday morning was a different story.
周一早上情况就大不相同了
What happened over the weekend?
周末的时候发生了什么
I couldn't say.
我不能说
And I won't.
我则不会说
Hey, Merle! Line 'em up!
嗨 默尔 把酒满上
Passing the bar.
到吧台这边来
Hey, I would never pass a bar.
我才不要过去
You ought to know, shots are Merle's Achilles' heel.
你应该已经知道 默尔喝不了几杯就要倒
What did happen that weekend?
周末的时候发生了什么
Yeah, what did happen that weekend?
对啊 周末的时候发生了什么
'Cause I was thinking, and if I've got it right,
我那时候想 假如我没想错
you started dating my sister
案子结束之后不久
soon after this case. Mm.
你就开始和我姐姐约会 嗯
This is a good time to get refills.
这是个续杯的好时机
Come on.
来吧
So what about you, huh?
那你呢
You want to go for a walk?
想散散步吗
Maybe I'll tell you some secrets.
也许我会告诉你一些秘密
I feel deprived of this in the city.
在城市当中 总是得不到宁静
Light pollution...
光污染
it's a terrible plague.
是种可怕的灾难
Well, I'm sure it has its trade-offs.
我相信会有权衡的办法
You've seen all that passes for nightlife around here.
你也见识到这里的夜生活了
Why, Ms. Diana, are you trying to take advantage of me?
为什么 戴安娜小姐 你是想利用我吗
Hmm, the great Dr. Bull?
最厉害的布尔博士
Now, I didn't think that was possible.
现在 我觉得没可能了
Last time I was here, I learned a lot.
我上次在这里学到了很多
It changed me.
这里改变了我
Hmm. Not too much.
也不算多
I thought I could win any case in any court.
我曾以为自己在法庭中战无不胜
Well, not all cases are decided in a courtroom.
可不是所有案子都能在法庭上解决
After that Friday night,
从那个周五晚上到周日早晨
you didn't leave my sight until Sunday morning.
你牢牢牵动着我的心
Yeah.
是啊
You wanted to watch football.
你想去看球赛
You wanted to go to church.
你想去教堂
Monday morning,
周一早上
the whole jury was back on your side.
整个陪审团都转而支持你
The whole jury was in those pews.
他们全都坐在教堂的长椅上
If I had said anything to them,
如果我真对他们说了什么
that would be tampering.
那可是违反职业道德的
You didn't have to.
你不需要说什么
You sang,
你唱了歌♥
didn't you?
是不是
That was supposed to be my secret weapon.
那可是我的秘密武器
I have a secret weapon too.
我也有个秘密武器
It's not that big of a secret.
那可不算什么大秘密
Clearly, Diana knew Merle had a weakness for tequila,
很明显 戴安娜知道默尔嗜爱龙舌兰
but there's nothing obvious about cellular chemistry.
但这在细胞化学上并不明显
The jury will glaze over
陪审团就会傻兮兮地看着
and assume that Windemere knows his business.
然后以为温德梅尔了解自己的生意
Unless I find the words to explain science to an eight-year-old.
除非我能找到措辞 给一个八岁孩子解释科学
Yeah, I think Bull is losing his mind.
对 我觉得布尔失去了理智
He may be losing his mind,
他可能是失去了理智
or it may just be Callisto.
也有可能是因为卡利斯托
Did you leave the barn open?
你离开前没关门
No.
关了啊
My laptop's missing.
我的笔记本电脑不见了
The boxes... our research.
资料箱... 我们的研究
Lindsay and Partners took everything.
琳赛和她的合伙人把什么都拿走了
I'll call Bull.
我给布尔打电♥话♥
They put a move on us.
他们在戏弄我们
No way that she put one on him, too.
她不可能把他也戏弄了
No answer.
不接电♥话♥
I'm not exactly filled with confidence
手握成千上万条生命
that you have thousands of lives in your hands.
我可没那么有信心
Not to mention my own professional future.
更不用说我的专业前景了
That's understandable.
这我理解
But I am in full command.
但我现在成竹在胸
Getting this sloppy was intentional.
把这个烂摊子收拾了
Oh, wait. It was?
等等 是吗
Okay, it was.
好吧 确实
But the other side stole all of our research and your notebook.
但对方把我们的所有研究和你的笔记本都偷了
I never intended to call some parade of experts.
我从没想过要叫什么专家来
So you wanted this to happen.
所以你希望这事发生
Everything I wrote in that note pad
我写在笔记本上的所有东西
was to make you look like the Angel of Sacred Heart.
都把你们描述成了圣心院天使
You're not gonna do that?
所以你不会找专家
No experts. Just you.
没有专家 就你一个
Diana's been prepping for experts all night long.
戴安娜整晚上都在准备该如何应对专家
Well, half the night.
半晚上
This strudel is fantastic.
这馅饼真好吃
May I have another one, waitress?
能再给我来一个吗 服务员
Please?
可以吗
Look what I got.
看看我搞到了什么
Okay, so you've got pants.
所以你们搞到一条裤子
What's the rest of your strategy?
你们还有什么后招
Part one...
第一...
I'm gonna show your deep frustration with Windemere.
我打算让你表现出对温德梅尔的深深失望
And we show how much you love your sister
然后表现你对你妹妹的爱之深
and how those two things
以及这两件事是如何
helped you accomplish something he never could.
让你做到了他没法做到的事
Part two... you may recall Windemere stated
第二... 你可以回忆温德梅尔曾说过
that he didn't change the drug for 17 years because of cost.
由于成本原因 他十七年都没有换过药
Four of our jurors sided with you because they saw him
有四位陪审员站在你这边 因为他们知道
as more interested in financial gain than saving lives.
比起拯救生命 他更看重商业收益
But to reach the rest of the jury,
但要说服其余的陪审员
you need to beat him with your science.
你得用你的技巧打败他
How?
怎么打败
Nerd up.
扮成书呆子
Well, what about explaining the science?
那阐释科学道理呢
Benny's working on it.
本尼在做了
Whoa! Oh, what is in this thing?!
这是用什么做的
Eggs, flour, water, apples and sugar.
鸡蛋 面粉 水 苹果和糖
No. I mean, what is
不 我的意思是
the magic recipe?
用了什么秘方
'Cause however it's put together...
因为只要把它们放在一起...
It is the perfect hangover cure.
就能成为最好的解酒药
I'm gonna take this to go.
我要把这个带走
Marissa, with me.
梅丽莎 和我一起
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表