剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Flamingoes, because they're pink.
火烈鸟 因为它们是粉色的
Female. Weird answer, but it's true.
女性 奇怪的回答 但是真的
Early 20s.
二十出头
Breathy, high-pitched.
带呼吸声 声调很高
Voice has sex appeal.
声音性感
Tells me she doesn't get embarrassed easily.
说明她不容易感到尴尬
And that's what we want.
这正是我们需要的
She won't be afraid to hear the truth.
她不会对真♥相♥感到害怕
And I suspect she's gonna be able to relate to Cecilia.
我认为她会倾向于塞西莉亚
Juror number three...
三号♥陪审员
heavyset, smoker,
体格魁梧 是个烟民
lots of allergies.
对许多东西过敏
God bless you.
上帝保佑
She presents nicely but resents everyone privately.
她表现得很友好 但私下却怨恨所有人
Hates the fact that she smokes.
讨厌她吸烟的事实
Equates it with drug addiction, which is not good for our team.
这等同于药物成瘾 对我们不利
She's out.
判她出局
But juror number six, who said "God bless you,"
但六号♥陪审员 那个说"上帝保佑"的人
good inside and out.
表里如一的善良
She's in.
让她留下
We have our jury.
我们有陪审团了
We'll resume tomorrow, 10:00 a.m.
明天上午十点重新开庭
Cecilia, J.P.
塞西莉亚 J.P.
I just got off the phone with the U.S. attorney.
我刚刚和检察院的人通完电♥话♥
We're prepared to make this whole thing go away tonight.
我们准备今晚就让这事结束
I have a list of questions.
我有很多问题要问
You just provide verifiable answers...
你只需给出可证实的答案
These are questions about my brother.
这些问题都与我哥哥有关
Of course.
当然
Ms. Novak,
诺瓦克女士
I'm offering you a chance to save yourself.
我在给你机会挽救你自己
You have a child. Don't be foolish.
你是有孩子的 别犯傻
We appreciate the offer, Counselor.
非常感谢您的提议 律师先生
My client and I will take it under advisement. Thank you.
我的客户和我会考虑的 谢谢
Okay, now, I know that wasn't what you wanted to hear
好吧 我知道这不是你想听到的
and it's not what we came here to do, but...
也不是我们来这的目的 但是
from my perspective, that is an awfully good offer.
在我看来 那是个非常好的提议
He's my brother.
他是我哥哥
And you're his sister. And let's say he's telling the truth
而你是他妹妹 假设他说的是实话
and those drugs were planted by Silens.
那些毒品是塞勒斯栽赃给你的
That means they were going after him, not you.
这说明他们要对付的是他 不是你
You should not go to prison for him.
你不应该为他而入狱
I will do anything for him.
我愿意为他做任何事
And he will do anything for me.
他也会愿意为我做任何事
Sorry,
抱歉
but other than write a big check to J.P.
但除了给J.P.开了张大额支票
and send armed goons into the street,
和派武装分子上街以外
I haven't seen him do a damn thing.
我没有看到他做任何事
Thank you, Mr. Bull.
谢谢你 布尔先生
Can you get yourself back to the hotel?
你能自己回酒店吗
My client and I need to have a private conversation.
我需要和我的客户私下谈谈
Right.
好吧
When I was a little girl
我小的时候
and civil war broke out in Croatia,
克罗地亚共和国爆发了内战
I watched my parents get gunned down by a firing squad.
我亲眼看到我父母被行刑队的人枪杀了
I was nine.
那时我才九岁
I started shaking, quaking.
我开始颤抖
Shock.
震惊
My brother would hold me, hug me,
我哥哥抱着我
try to get my body to stop.
好让我的身体停止颤抖
And then he finally found a way out of there, out of Croatia.
后来他终于找到办法离开那 离开克罗地亚
12 years old.
那是十二岁的时候
And my body stopped shaking.
我的身体不再颤抖了
He protected me in the refugee camps.
他在难民营里护着我
He got us to America.
他把我们带到了美国
And he never left me.
他从未抛下过我
My brother never left me.
我的哥哥从未抛下过我
So you tell me now,
现在告诉我
if you don't think you can do this,
如果你们觉得自己办不到
I will get someone else.
我会另请高明
My brother will get me someone else.
我哥哥会帮我另请高明
We can do this.
我们可以办到
We can do this.
我们可以办到
What is your problem?
你是怎么回事
Well, I'm trying to save her life.
我是在救她的命
I'm sorry if that doesn't work with your business model.
如果这不符合你的商业运作模式 那我很遗憾
How dare you?
你怎么敢这么说
You call yourself a psychologist?
你自称是个心理学专家
Wake up, Bull. That woman is
醒醒吧 布尔 这个女人
never taking a deal.
没同意过什么条款
The only lifeline she has is us,
她唯一的救命稻草就是我们
defending her in court.
在法庭上为她辩护
I'm gonna head back to the hotel. On my own.
我直接回酒店 自己一个人回
And I meant what I said on the plane.
我在飞机上说的都是认真的
This should be our last case.
这应该是我们最后一个案子了
The anonymous tip is the key.
匿名举报是关键
Whoever it was that called the DEA,
不论是谁给缉毒局打了电♥话♥
well, they know whose drugs they really are.
他们都清楚这些毒品究竟属于谁
And if we can link it to Silens,
而如果我们可以将其与塞勒斯联♥系♥起来
I think we can convince the jury the drugs were planted.
我们就能说服陪审团毒品是人为放置的
It's funny you say that. Danny put me on to a lead yesterday.
你说的很有意思 昨天丹尼让我跟了条线索
A guy connected to all things Silens and Baski.
有个家伙和塞勒斯还有巴斯基都有联♥系♥
Yeah. We wanted to pay him a visit this morning
是的 我们今早想去见见他
but, uh, price of admission is five K.
但见面需要五千
Well, Leo said the vault's open. Anything we want.
里奥说钱不是问题 想要什么就提
Marissa, why don't you call J.P.'s Miami office
玛丽莎 给J.P.迈阿密的办公室打个电♥话♥
and line up some cash.
要些钱过来
Will do.
我会的
Actually, where is J.P.?
说来 J.P.去哪了
Aren't you guys going to court together?
你们不一起出庭吗
Well, she probably just wanted to
她大概只是想
be alone for a little bit.
单独待一会
You know what they say about too much of a good thing.
人们常说 过犹不及
Oh, ye of little faith.
你看起来没什么信心
Well, you seem surprisingly chipper.
你看起来却异常活跃
You know how it is.
你懂的
Just when it seems all is lost,
看起来全无希望的时候
the answer suddenly appears to you.
答案往往会突然出现
Do tell.
说说看
X-ray specs.
X光透视检查
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么
Advertised in some of the finer comic books and men's magazines.
在一些不错的漫画书和男性杂♥志♥上打过广♥告♥
We just put 'em on,
我们把那个用上了
we can see every move the jury makes.
我们可以看到陪审员的所有动作
I've got an assistant out there
我有个助理正在
scouring the 99 Cents Stores as we speak.
外面廉价便利店采购呢
Clearly you're not in the mood for sophisticated humor.
显然你现在没心情听这个高级笑话
Well, watch this segue.
那再听听这个
I have heard a vicious rumor
我听说了一个不太好的传言
that the prosecution is gonna provide us with a copy
起诉方会提供给我们一份
of the 911 call that tipped off the DEA
最初打给缉毒局说
that the drugs were at Cecilia's house in the first place.
塞西莉亚在家藏♥毒♥的电♥话♥录音
Oh, there it is.
你拿到了
All rise.
全体起立
Show time. I have so much to tell you,
上演好戏了 我有很多事情要告诉你
but it'll just have to wait.
但得等一等了
The way you run off at the mouth,
以你那夸夸其谈的本领
I can't get a word in edgewise.
我根本插不上嘴
The Baski cartel.
巴斯基贩毒团伙
They are new, man.
他们是来的 伙计
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表