剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Uh, respectfully,
充满敬意的
I'd ask the court's indulgence.
我希望法官阁下您能包容一下
Dr. Bull is an integral part of the team.
布尔博士是我们团队必不可少的一分子
I made my ruling.
我已经裁决了
Have fun.
好好玩吧
Your Honor.
法官阁下
Counsel.
律师
Benny did a good job in voir dire,
本尼对陪审团的审查做的非常好
but we have some problems.
但是我们依旧有些难题
Bull could have been there to help,
布尔本来是可以在那帮助我们的
if he hadn't ran over the judge's dog.
如果他没有开车压死法官的狗的话
It was a cat, actually. Oh.
其实是只猫 好吧
Very old. I'm kidding.
一只很老的猫 我开玩笑的
I told you
我告诉过你
not to ask him to recuse himself.
不要向他提出让他回避的请求
I made a judgment call.
我跟着我的判断走
That's what worries me.
那才是让我最担心的
Juror number one, Sienna White,
陪审员一号♥ 茜安娜·怀特
she has a PhD in linguistics.
她是个语言学博士
Works as a translator for the U.N.
联♥合♥国♥翻译
Hard worker, rule follower.
工作努力 循规蹈矩
Bad for us.
对我们没好处
She'll think our clients were looking
她会认为我们的客户其实是想
to make a fast buck.
投机取巧赚快钱
Juror number three is Larry Dane.
陪审员三号♥是拉里·丹
He's a problem.
他是个麻烦
He'll think our clients are reckless.
他会认为我们的客户非常冲动
But I ran out of strikes.
可是我没法把他挑出去了
Well, don't fret, Benny.
没关系 本尼 别担心
We have a secret weapon.
我们有个秘密武器
4,211 clients, and we get to select
4211位客户 我们可以自己选择
which ones the jury will see.
想让陪审团看到哪些
Shopping for witnesses. Fun.
像购物一样 有意思
We get to pick the ones who appeal to each of our jurors.
我们根据每名陪审员会产生好感的的类型来挑
We just need a star witness to lead off,
我们只是需要一个人去领导陪审团
someone with instant appeal
一个能够瞬间让茜安娜和拉里
to Sienna and Larry,
产生好感的人
someone to cement our narrative in their minds.
一个能牢牢记住我们说的话的人
I will run all of our clients through the algorithm
我会用系统把所有客户都过一遍
and narrow it down to 50.
最后缩小到五十位
Great. Let's make a competition out of this,
很好 我们比个赛吧
boiler-room style.
就像电♥话♥交易所一样
Everyone picks their favorite candidate and argues their case,
每个人选自己最中意的客户然后为其辩护
and the mock jury will decide the winner.
最后由模拟陪审团来决定谁是最后赢家
And what's the prize?
奖励是什么呢
$5,000 bonus.
五千块的津贴
Why don't we just go with Erin?
那不如就选艾琳吧
She brought us the case.
这案子本来也是由她而起
Her demeanor is too amenable, Benny.
她太容易被人左右了 本尼
The prosecution will
原告律师会将她说成
make her out to be a novice investor, easily pressured.
一个新入行的投资者 很容易受压
They'll say she was coaxed into buying the stocks,
他们会说她是被哄着去买♥♥的股票
but there was no fraud.
但是那并不是诈骗
I'll-I'll prep her.
我能让她准备好
It'll be good for her to get her story out.
能将她的故事说出来对她也是好事
She can give a victim impact statement after we win.
她可以在我们赢了后提供受害者的陈述
Just give me a chance
给我一个机会吧
to see if the mock jury resonates with her.
看看模拟陪审团会不会和她产生共鸣
You do have a type. Come on.
她还真是你喜欢的类型 别这样
Okay, fine, in the spirit of competition,
好吧 本着竞争的精神
she is now officially your pick for the finals.
她现在正式成为了你参加决赛的选择
Prove me wrong.
证明我是错的
These people should have met with their financial advisor
这些人应该在交出他们毕生积蓄前
before giving away their life savings.
亲自见见他们的金融顾问
Well, I've never met my financial advisor.
我就从来没见过我的金融顾问
What... You have a financial advisor?
什么 你还有金融顾问吗
Yeah, he handles my portfolio.
是的 他帮我处理我的投资组合
She has a portfolio.
她还有投资组合
How much money do you have?
你到底多有钱啊
None of your business.
这可与你无关
What are you invested in?
你投资了什么
Okay, if you must know, I put most of my money
好吧 你要真想知道 我大部分财产都放进了
in aggressive S&P index funds.
非常有冲劲的S&P指数基金
You know, 'cause I'm young.
你知道的 因为我还很年轻
Wait a minute, what else are you invested in?
等等 你还投资了哪些
Medical marijuana.
医用大♥麻♥
Who is that? Uh, don't worry about it.
那是谁 不用担心
What... You found someone.
你找到人选了
Why didn't you pick Erin? I didn't have a chance.
你怎么不选艾琳 我没有机会啊
Benny grabbed her up.
本尼把她抢走了
Benny, huh? What's going on there?
本尼啊 怎么回事
You got me,
你问倒我了
but I'll still find someone to win this.
不过我还是能找到合适的人赢这场比赛
In your dreams. The five grand is mine.
做梦吧 那五千块我赢定了
Snooze you lose!
错失良机
Let the games begin.
游戏开始
Erin Howland, 32.
艾琳·霍兰德 三十二岁
Single, teacher, fiscally responsible.
单身教师 对自己的财政问题很上心
And donates to charity.
并且还会给慈善机构捐钱
Bring her home to your mom, not this jury.
带回家给你妈过目吧 不是这位陪审员
My client, Nell,
我的客户 尼尔
and juror number three, Larry,
还有陪审员三号♥ 拉里
both have backgrounds
他们的背景相似
in computer science.
都学过计算机科学
Their analytical and forward-thinking mindset
他们善于分♥析♥的能力和超前思维
will ensure that Larry can relate to her.
能够保证拉里可以和她产生共鸣
You got Larry,
你是拿下拉里了
but the other 11 jurors are gonna see Nell as nitpicky.
但其他十一个陪审员会觉得尼尔吹毛求疵
Hank? No.
汉克吗 不行
Trustworthy, good eye contact and posture.
值得信赖 有良好的眼神接触和姿态
He looks arrogant and unapproachable.
他看起来很自大而且不易接近
He'll alienate our best jurors.
而且他还会离间我们看好的那几个陪审员
My victim has a strong social media presence.
我选的受害人是社交媒体的常客
He's opinionated, articulate.
他很有想法 口才也很好
Sienna will love him. Sienna will hate him.
茜安娜会超爱他 茜安娜会很讨厌他
Your client's a professional victim.
你的委托人是个职业受害者
His Yelp posts are all complaints.
他在点评网上发的帖子全是抱怨
Yeah, but they're funny...
是的 可是那些帖子很逗啊
unlike your client,
不像你的委托人
who is blocked by every celebrity on Twitter.
所有名人都在推特上把他屏蔽了
Jasmine's background check
茉莉的背景调查简直完美
was spotless... not even a traffic ticket.
连一张交通罚单都没有
See what the promise of money did?
看到那笔奖金的魔力了吧
Just like the stockbrokers, you exaggerated the positives
你们就像那些股票经纪人一样 夸大优点
and omitted the negatives.
无视缺点
And that is what our jury has to understand.
这就是陪审团要明白的东西
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but who wins?
好好好 所以谁赢了
No one, yet.
现在谁都没赢
I want to see them after they've gone through witness prep.
我想经过证人准备后再见他们一次
Oh, well, I can do that.
好 我可以培训他们
I don't trust you.
我不相信你
Conflict of interest.
这有利益冲突
Well, you need someone to lead with.
可是你需要有人领导他们
Want to start with Erin?
想从艾琳开始吗
No. Doesn't set the right tone.
不 这不合适
Break it to her gently.
好好说 别伤了人家的心
We might call you to the stand,
我们可能会让你作证
just not as the first witness.
只是不是第一位证人
I started saving six years ago.
我六年前就开始存钱了
I had $19,000.
我有一万九千美金
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表