剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
What do you mean?
你什么意思
The firing pin on these 3D-printed firearms.
这些通过3D打印技术制♥造♥出来的枪♥支♥
is notoriously unreliable.
撞针出了名的不可靠
By the looks of it,
在我看来
chemistry may be your specialty,
化学可能是你的强项
but engineering isn't.
但是工程却不是
Give me the gun...
把枪给我...
And you will get everything you came here for.
你会完成你来这里的目标
It's okay.
好的
He got her to give him the gun. I'll be damned.
他让她把枪交出来了 天哪
Move ahead with the sweep.
迅速推进并扫描检查
There's already been a detonation.
已经有过一场爆♥炸♥了
We're not gonna assume there aren't any other devices.
保不准还有其他的爆♥炸♥装置
Bull could just ask her.
布尔可能已经问过她了
We're not gonna take the word of someone who takes hostages.
我们可不能听信劫持人♥质♥的嫌犯的话
I don't believe that place is secure
直到扫描仪确认完毕
until that thing tells me it is.
我都不能排除那个地方的安全隐患
It looks like there's structural damage from the blast.
爆♥炸♥似乎对建筑结构造成了损害
They're trapped behind a collapsed structural beam.
他们被困在倒下的承重梁后面了
Cutting through may be the only option.
可能只有把梁切开才能救他们出来
Here you go.
给你
Here, take one of these.
拿一个
These will help with the dust.
这可以除去灰尘
Yeah, I'm okay. We're stuck in this mock courtroom.
嗯 我还好 我们被困在模拟法庭里面了
Hey, can we get out of here?
嘿 我们出得去吗
We're clearing the area, Mr. Colon.
我们在清理这片区域 科隆先生
Please stay back until we've completed our assessment.
在我们完成评估之前 请保持距离
They're not gonna find any other explosives.
他们不会找到别的炸♥药♥的
Maybe not. Before the bomb went off,
谁说的 在炸♥弹♥引爆前
her heart rate and breathing were red-lining.
她心跳和呼吸的读数都非常高
Now she is strangely calm.
现在她过于冷静了
All the nervousness and anxiety.
之前的紧张感和焦虑
of anticipation is all gone now.
全烟消云散了
She's just sad, and hoping we can help her.
她只是很难过 希望我们能帮她
Hey, cable, how long do they estimate.
嘿 凯博 他们预计还有多久
It'll take to get us out of here?
我们才能出去
Lieutenant Tharder says about an hour,
萨德警督说还有一小时
but I'm not supposed to tell you that.
但我本来不能告诉你的
Something about s.O.P. Okay.
有标准作业程序什么的 好的
I'm gonna make use of it.
我会好好利用它的
Let's do a mock trial.
让我们开一场模拟法庭
You weren't just trying to talk her down.
你之前不光只是要让她把枪放下
You legitimately want to work her case.
你是真的要拿她的案子
At this point, it's really not a big difference
我们今天原本的计划
from how we were gonna spend our day.
和现在区别也不大了
Okay, are you in shock? You need medical attention?
你休克了吗 需要救助吗
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
I remember her husband's case.
我还记得她丈夫的那案子
I was undercover for months
为了跟踪维加兄弟
trying to nail the Vega Brothers.
我卧底了数月
I was in the next room the night Gordon Guthrie showed up.
当戈登·格思里出现的时候 我就在隔壁房♥间
You comfortable talking about it? I just did.
你谈这个没问题吧 我不是在谈吗
We're talking about whether a man goes away for murder.
关于那个人是否杀了人
I might have a few more questions.
我可能还有几个问题
Such as?
比如
You said you were in the next room.
你刚说 你在隔壁房♥间
How come the assailant didn't see you?
凶手怎么没看到你
What was your state of mind? What were you doing?
你当时的心理状态如何 你在做什么
When was the last time you slept?
上次睡觉是什么时候
Was your view obstructed? Maybe, most importantly,
你的视野有没有被挡住 最重要的是
how come you didn't testify?
你为什么没有作证
It wasn't my decision.
这不是我的决定
You'd have to ask that idiot ADA Weinsbach.
你必须问那个白♥痴♥助理地检官温尼丝贝奇
Hey, you still on speaking terms with Carey Weinsbach?
嘿 你还在和凯里·温尼丝贝奇谈吗
Yeah. Want me to dig?
嗯 要我去查这人么
Well, we either dig into this,
我们要不就挖下这人的底细
or we... start digging into that barricade.
要不就去挖那倒下的梁
Working a case in a sealed-off room
在一个密闭的房♥间破案
with the possibility of an undetonated ordnance.
房♥间里可能还有哑弹
That'll be relaxing.
真能让人松一口气
There is no further threat here.
这里没有另外的危险了
Except for Claustrophobia. And?
除了幽闭恐惧症 所以呢
It would benefit everyone to take their minds elsewhere.
人们需要把精力集中到别处
She blew up the room and held them all at gunpoint.
她把这房♥间炸了 还拿枪指着他们
Come on, Bull, you can't reward her.
拜托 布尔 难道你还要酬谢她吗
I'm not looking to reward bad behavior.
我不是要奖励她的恶性
I'm looking to help everyone through a traumatic event.
我要帮所有人度过这场灾难
And if, in the process, we can assist
如果在这期间 我们能帮助
this damaged and distraught young woman,
这个身心俱创的年轻女子
and give her the trial she never had.
给她打场从未打过的官司
That's good, too.
这也不错
You're already prosecuting the case.
你已经是这单案子的检察官了
I was thinking of starting with the defense.
我之前想先当辩护人
But you can prosecute. Right.
但你可以当检察官 是的
Hey, Marissa, do you think,
嘿 玛丽莎 你觉得
with a bare-bones evaluation of their behavioral tendencies,
有了他们行为趋势的基本评估后
you can empanel a full jury?
你能组建一个完整的陪审团吗
With an appeal towards curiosity,
算上有好奇心的人
an established interest in participating
有参与司法程序的兴趣的人
in the judicial process, and the fact.
然后再考虑到这里没别的事可以做
There's nothing else to do here, uh, maybe nine.
可能有九个
If you bribe 'em, I'll take the over.
如果你贿赂他们 可能会更多
If you're right, you get to be the judge.
如果你说对了 我让你当法官
Oh, my God. You guys are insane.
噢 天哪 你们真的疯了
Are you actually re-running the trial?
你们真的要重新审判
We're stuck here.
我们困在这里
Danny, you wanted to try a case
丹尼 你今天想试一单
with meaning today.
有意义的案子吗
Let's make it meaningful.
让我们给它点意义
Everybody, if I could have everyone's attention, please.
大家麻烦能看过来吗
On behalf of everyone here at TAC,
我代表庭审分♥析♥公♥司♥的所有人
I'd like to apologize for your inconvenience today.
对今天造成的不便道歉
The authorities have assured us
政♥府♥已经向我们保证
that they'll have us out of here
会把我们
in an hour or so.
在大概一个小时后带出去
I know you got more than you bargained for today.
我知道今天你们经历的比意料中的要多
You thought you were gonna be on a mock jury.
你们以为自己是模拟的陪审团
What if we tried a real case?
但是 如果我们做了一单真案子呢
And by the time we're done, we'll be out of here.
当我们结束的时候 我们就能离开了
What the hell are you talking about?
你这是认真的吗
Obviously, if anyone doesn't want
当然 如果任何人不愿意参与
to participate, they're free to sit out.
他们有权选择旁观
But for the curious, Benny Colón will be re-trialing
至于那些感兴趣的人 本尼·科隆会重新审理
her husband, Gordon Guthrie,
她的丈夫 戈登·格思里的案子
who was incarcerated five years ago on murder charges.
他在五年前受到谋杀的指控 正被囚禁
For the defense, Dr. Jason Bull.
辩方律师 杰森·布尔博士
And the lovely and loquacious.
还有既和善又健谈的
Honorable Chunk Palmer presiding.
尊敬的特朗科·帕默当任审判长
This is a chance.
这是一个机会
To determine whether or not Laurel Guthrie.
裁决劳雷尔·格思里
was unjustly driven to desperate violence.
是否因为司法系统的腐♥败♥
by a corrupt legal system.
而被迫使用暴♥力♥的机会
You'll not only have the chance to provide
你们不但有机会能
answers for her husband, whose life hangs in the balance.
给他命悬一线的丈夫一个答案
You'll also be empowered
你们还有权利
to render justice on her actions
对她向房♥间内无辜的人所犯下的罪行
toward every innocent person in this room.
带去正义
That's absurd.
这真荒谬
Why would we do crap for her?
我们干嘛要帮她
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表