剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
who died in a car accident ten years ago.
十年前死于一场车祸
Chunk filled me in.
特朗科告诉我的
And then my office sent me this.
然后我的办公室给我发了这个
I was driving him home.
我当时开车送他回家
And it was dark, rainy.
天很黑 在下雨
Uh, there was an oncoming car, a narrow bridge.
经过窄桥的时候一辆车迎面而来
He died in my arms.
他死在了我的怀里
I...
我...
I killed him.
我害死了他
Evan Johnson.
埃文·约翰逊
The real E.J.
真正的英酱
And now Carter is dead.
现在卡特也死了
Carter.
卡特
Well, he loved you, too.
他也爱你
But you can't love anybody else
但你无法爱上他人
because you're still in love with Evan.
因为你还爱着埃文
You've transferred it onto E.J.
你移情到了英酱身上
But, for Carter, it was jealousy,
但对卡特来说 这是出于嫉妒
not blackmail.
并非勒索
He was trying to... take out his rival.
他想要... 干掉情敌
You have to tell the jury this.
你必须告诉陪审团这件事
They need to know what really happened.
他们需要知道实情
I mean, you need to testify.
你得去作证
The idea that Carter hacked into E.J.
是卡特黑进了英酱
and that's what caused Adam's death,
亚当是因此而死的
they'll buy that.
他们会相信的
I'm not coming to court.
我不去法庭
Not until I fix E.J.
除非我修好英酱
Evan's gone.
埃文已经不在了
And E.J. Can't bring him back.
英酱也无法让他起死回生
I didn't take this case
我不是为了拯救你的科技公♥司♥
to save your tech company.
才接的这个案子
I took it to help you, to help you move on,
我是为了帮助你 让你向前看
and do all the incredible things that you need to do.
去肩负那些美好的事物
And if you don't, your only legacy will be
如果你不这么做 那你唯一让人记住的就会是
that you were the girl who created
你是那个创造了
the killer self-driving car.
杀人自动驾驶汽车的人
That's why you put Dean on the stand.
所以你才让迪安上庭
To manipulate me.
来控制我
At least come for the verdict.
至少来听判决吧
Okay, but I won't testify.
好 但是我不会作证
Ginny, would you like me to stop for some coffee?
金妮 想停车去喝杯咖啡吗
I can't believe I left Carter like that.
不敢相信我让卡特那么走了
So alone.
让他如此孤单
That's not on you.
这不怪你
I think he was murdered.
我觉得他是被谋杀的
We don't have proof, but...
我们没证据 但是...
E.J.? I can't get the door unlocked.
英酱 车门锁了我打不开
E.J., stop the car.
英酱 停车
I don't know what's happening. I do.
我不知道怎么回事 我知道
E.J. Is trying to kill us.
英酱想杀了我们
E.J., all systems abort.
英酱 废除所有系统
I repeat, all systems abort!
再说一次 废除所有系统
Cable, someone is sending us
凯博 有人把我们
into to the East River.
带向东河
Would you put your latte
你能把拿铁放下
down please and hack us the hell out of here?
黑进程序把我们带离这里吗
Got you.
明白
E.J.'s been breached. The back door's in use.
英酱被入侵了 后门被占用了
I don't know how to lock the door.
我不知道怎么关上后门
Can't be locked, you have to force them out of E.J.
无法关闭 你得用大量病毒淹没大门
by flooding the door with an unbridled virus.
逼他们从英酱里面离开
How about...
不如...
self-replicating MyDoom!
用诺维格自我复♥制♥病毒
I've got that one.
我能做到
Gonna save the life of Ginny f reaking Bretton.
要救受惊的金妮·布雷顿一命了
I'm in the car, too.
我也在车上好吧
It's not working, the door's been laced with malware.
不起作用 门被恶意软件拴上了
Enter the back door multiple times at once, okay?
试试同时多次进入后门 好吗
Force a shutdown.
强迫关门
I'd be impressed if I wasn't about to die.
如果不是要死了 我会很折服的
200, 400,
二百 四百
800 entrances in the back door.
八百个后门入口
Still nothing. 1,600, 3,200,
还是无效 1600 3200
6,400...
6♥4♥00...
Systems down!
系统瘫痪
You sure you wouldn't like some coffee?
你确定不想喝点咖啡吗
Maybe a cappuccino?
卡布奇诺怎么样
I'll testify.
我要去作证
You've heard their witnesses say that Adam Bunson's death
你听到他们的目击证人说 亚当·本森的死
was caused by your technology.
是由于你的技术引起的
Yes, I have.
是的 听到了
Well...
嗯...
we believe that it was his own error
我们相信 是他自己的错误
that caused his death.
导致了他的死亡
Now, you've investigated everything involved...
你调查了所有相关的东西...
Hardware, software, thumb drives, hard drives?
硬件 软件 优盘 硬盘
Yes, I have.
是的
So, in your professional opinion,
所以 作为这一切的创造者
as the creator
和主程序员
and chief programmer of all of these things,
从你专业的角度看
what killed Adam?
是什么害死了亚当
Man or machine?
人还是机器
Machine.
机器
E.J. Killed him.
英酱害死了他
You do realize
你明确知道
that by saying it was the technology's fault, that...
承认是科技的错...
you could lose your company?
你可能会失去公♥司♥吧
Yes. I do.
是的 我明白
Uh, the technology was compromised,
科技被♥干♥扰了
and that's what caused Adam's death.
所以导致了亚当的死亡
Well, this is a very important question, because
这个问题很重要 因为
if the compromise was caused by your error,
如果干扰是由你的错误引起的
then your company is liable.
那么你的公♥司♥就有责任
But if it was caused by the illegal acts of someone else,
但若是由他人的非法行为引起的
your company cannot be held liable
那么你的公♥司♥
for the criminal acts of others.
就无需对他人的犯罪行为负责
So, I ask you,
所以 我问你
what caused the compromise?
干扰从何而来
A man I trusted.
一个我信任的人
A man who loved me, but I never loved back,
一个爱我 但我确无法回应之人
because I was in love with someone else.
因为我爱的是别人
Someone I couldn't let go of.
一个我无法放手的人
The system was compromised
当他恶意黑入的时候
when he hacked it with malicious intent.
系统被♥干♥扰了
Who hacked it, Ms. Bretton?
谁黑进去了 布雷顿女士
Adam's death was the result
亚当的死亡源于
of a criminal act caused by Carter Spinell.
卡特·斯皮内尔的犯罪行为
And I now have the evidence to prove it.
现在我有证据可以证明
Madam Foreman.
首席陪审员女士
In the case of Bunson v. Ejetto Technologies,
对于本森状告宜健途科技一案
how do you find?
你们怎么裁决
We, the jury, find the defendant, Ejetto Technologies,
我们 陪审团 认为被告 宜健途科技
not liable for the death of Adam Bunson.
无需承担亚当·本森的死亡责任
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的先生们和女士们
this court thanks you for your service.
法庭感谢你们这次的服务
Court is adjourned.
休庭
Hi. Thank you.
谢谢你
Well done.
做的好
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表