剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
and wasn't it just bad enough the first time around?
当时第一次合作难道还不够糟吗
Tomorrow, I'm gonna go
明天 我就离开
and I'm gonna get a new firm.
然后雇别的律所
And I'm sorry, Jason...
抱歉 杰森...
Good-bye.
再见
I'm a high school principal.
我是高中校长(陪审员)
I'm a high school principal.
我是高中校长(镜面陪审员)
I'm a drummer in a punk rock band.
我是庞克摇滚乐队的鼓手(陪审员)
I'm a drummer in a punk band.
我是庞克摇滚乐队的鼓手(镜面陪审员)
I write freelance articles.
我是自♥由♥撰稿人(陪审员)
I write freelance articles.
我是自♥由♥撰稿人(镜面陪审员)
Our mirror jury's set.
镜面陪审团已经准备就绪
Except we don't have a client, so I'm not sure
可惜缺少委托人
why we'll need a jury, mirror or otherwise.
为什么我们还要设立镜面陪审团呢
I can't believe my sister fired you.
不敢相信我姐姐把你给炒了
Temporarily.
只是暂时
She divorce you temporarily, too?
她和你离婚也是暂时吗
We must protect this client from herself.
我们得阻止委托人自寻死路
This is exactly what Izzy wants,
这正好遂了伊兹的愿
for me to come begging to her.
让我去求她
To take me back, to help her.
让我回到她身边 帮助她
Have you ever considered that you hurt her feelings?
你有没有想过 你这样很伤她的心
You rejected her, and we both know
你拒绝了她 而我们都清楚
she's not used to that.
她很少被拒绝
All right, I'll try to get her back.
好吧 我去想办法让她回来
Can't promise it'll go well.
但不能保证成功
Well, it can't go any worse.
反正也不会更糟了
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
'Cause this is where you go when you need quiet.
你想静静时 总是会来这里
Which is ironic, because...
让人啼笑皆非的是...
This place is loud.
这里很嘈杂
No.
不
Because when I was studying for my LSATs,
当我备考法学院时
I sat right over there and you constantly
我就坐在那儿 而你一直对着我
yelled over my shoulder.
嚷嚷个不停
And you got a 180.
然后你考了一百八十分满分
Why are you here?
你为什么过来
Izzy, come on.
伊兹 拜托
This is a really tough case, and I want you to succeed.
这个案子很难 我希望你能胜诉
Oh, I wouldn't even be in this situation
我本不应陷入现在的困境
if it wasn't...
如果不是因为...
Forget it.
算了
What?
什么
No.
没什么
What?
是什么
Wh-Why are you shaking your head like that... what?
你为什么摇头... 到底是什么
Okay, fine. If you would've come
好吧 如果你最开始
to work with me in the first place.
就愿意来与我共事
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
Izzy, come on. You're still on that?
伊兹 你还纠结着这个呢
I would've been Alison right now.
那我现在可就是艾莉森了
What's wrong with Alison?
艾莉森怎么了
Did Bull tell you to say that?
是布尔让你这么说的吗
No. No, I came to my own conclusions.
不 没有 这是我自己得出的结论
All right? As I can tell, working for you is hard as hell.
好吧 而且显而易见 为你工作简直难上天了
Would've been damn near
对你的弟弟来说
impossible as your little brother.
简直是不可能完成的任务
No, you don't know that.
不 你怎么知道
Oh, yeah, I-I know that.
我当然知道
Known that ever since the sixth grade,
自从小学六年级我就知道
in San Juan,
在圣胡安
when you laid out my outfits every morning.
当你每天早上把我的东西摆好的时候
I mean, come on. Law school, the D.A.'s office.
我是说 法学院 地方检察院
That was all your idea.
全都是你的主意
What you thought was best for me.
都是你帮我做出的"最佳选择"
It was just... just time I went out on my own.
只是... 我也到了自己做主的年纪了
But you didn't.
但是你没有
You ended up working for him.
你最终却为他工作
My ex-husband.
我的前夫
Do you think it was just a coincidence that he offered you
你觉得他在我们离婚后 向你提供一份工作
the job right after we got divorced?
仅仅是巧合吗
He wanted to win. And he did.
他想赢我 而他确实赢了
Because he got you.
因为他得到了你
I'm not a pawn.
我可不是人♥质♥
He didn't get me. I didn't choose sides.
他没有得到我 我也没有站在他那边
You just can't handle that I was choosing for myself.
你只是不能接受我为自己选择的事实
And for once, I wasn't your doting little brother,
这一次 我不是你溺爱的小♥弟♥弟♥
doing exactly what you said.
对你言听计从
Benny,
本尼
do whatever you want with your life.
你的人生你自己做主
I... I just, I know you.
我... 我只是了解你
That's why I could advise you.
所以可以提供建议
Look, Izzy.
听着 伊兹
What matters is that I'm-I'm happy now.
我觉得 我现在开心就够了
You know?
你知道吗
I joined TAC because it's an amazing job.
我加入庭审分♥析♥公♥司♥是因为我喜欢这份工作
You know, we-we help people,
我们帮助别人
innocent people like you,
帮助和你一样无辜的人
if you'd just let us.
请给我们这个机会
Did you get our client back?
你说服委托人了吗
Honestly, I have no idea.
说实话 我不知道
I tried.
我尽力了
How is the jury we picked?
陪审团现在情况如何
Well, we got four jurors in the red,
我们还有四位陪审员要搞定
engaged in love/hate with Izzy's public persona.
与伊兹的公众形象有着爱憎关系
Especially Leslie, who's our covert perfectionist.
尤其是莱斯利 我们的秘密完美主义者
But there's still two on the fence.
还有两位持观望态度
Sara and Carlos.
萨拉和卡洛斯
They'll be swayed as long as we provide a plausible alternative
一旦我们提出蜂花粉的其他合理来源
as to where the bee pollen originated.
他们就会被说服
And our dear Cable
而我们亲爱的凯博
may have the answer in her
在桉叶精油的熏陶之下
eucalyptus-inspired update on Olivia's routine.
也许会发现她的日程安排
Not quite, but
没多少 但是
behold the dark side of perfectionism.
来看看完美主义者不为人知的一面
Turns out that
我们发现
three weeks before Olivia's death, she became pretty
在奥利维亚死前三周 她开始强迫性地
obsessive about following Isabella's advice.
遵从艾莎贝拉的建议
6:00 to 6:30, organize canned goods.
六点到六点半 整理罐头
6:30 to 6:45,
六点半到六点三刻
meditate. So she started all of this
冥想 所以她在死前三周
just three weeks before her death.
才刚刚开始这一切
Means something specific inspired her to start this up.
一定有什么特殊原因 导致她开始健身
It's time for court, right?
该出庭了 对吧
I should get a raise and be fired for bringing her back.
因为把她劝了回来 我应该先升职后被炒
Love/hate.
爱恨交加
A lab report
实验报告证明
confirming there was bee pollen in the smoothie
奶昔中确实含有蜂花粉
and Bella's vitamin-infused powder.
而贝拉的维他命粉
A mixture of ingredients made in a factory
则很有可能
where cross-contamination with bee pollen
在工厂加工时
is very possible.
被蜂花粉污染
I guess Miss Perfect actually messed something up.
我猜完美小姐真的搞砸了
Isabella seems nice enough to me.
艾莎贝拉看起来很友善
I like her makeup. Very natural.
我喜欢她的妆容 很自然
Doesn't bee pollen enhance sex?
花粉不是会增强性♥欲♥吗
Now the defense will say,
那么辩护方就会解释说
we couldn't test the packet,
因为我们无法对此进行检测
so we can't prove
所以我们无法证明
that that's where the pollen originated.
她是从维生素粉末那 摄入了花粉
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表