剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Well, unfortunately,
不幸的是
the DEA seized my home,
缉毒局封了我的房♥子
froze my bank accounts
冻结了我的银行账户
and took my car.
还收走了我的车
Yesterday, my boss let me go.
昨天 我老板解雇了我
I need a safe place for my son and me.
我得为我儿子和我找个安全的住处
Leo offered this up.
里奥说我可以住在这里
It's not like I'm in a position to say no.
我现在可没有拒绝的余地
Now that you've brought him up,
既然你提起他了
we need to talk about your brother.
我们得聊一聊你的哥哥
I have to believe that's who they're really after here.
我觉得他们真正想对付的是他
Has anyone mentioned a plea?
有人提出认罪协议吗
I know what everyone claims my brother does.
我知道大家都觉得我哥哥是做什么的
We don't talk about his work.
我们不会聊他的工作
But when I gave birth to Peter,
但当我怀着皮特的时候
he made me a promise.
他向我承诺
Trouble would never enter my home
不会有麻烦找上我家
or be a part of my life.
或是找上我
And he's always kept that promise.
他向来信守这个承诺
Anybody feel like grouper for dinner?
有谁晚餐想吃石斑鱼啊
Peter.
皮特
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
How's my fisherman?
我们的小渔夫怎么样啦
I'm okay.
我挺好的
Come on.
过来
How many fish did you catch?
你抓了几条鱼
Like, eight. Eight? Wow.
八条吧 八条啊
You folks want a little tour?
你们想参观一下吗
J.P. says you're a shrink.
J.P.说你是个心理学家
Says you can find a jury to acquit my sister.
说你能找个陪审团判我妹妹无罪
Well, I've certainly been known to help.
大家都知道我乐于助人
I know it goes without saying, but...
我知道这不用说 但是
anything you need.
有什么需要尽管吩咐
Duly noted.
知道了
What do you know about me?
你对我有什么了解
I know almost nothing, but I suspect a great deal.
几乎一无所知 但是我猜测了很多
Have you heard of Silens?
你听说过塞勒斯吗
No.
没有
They're a cartel out of Haiti.
他们是海地来的贩毒团伙
Some people think they're trafficking in narcotics.
有些人说他们在贩毒
Personally, I wouldn't know.
本来 我是不会知道的
But some areas of our businesses overlap.
但是我们的生意在有些领域有交集
I sense you're trying to make a point,
我感觉到你想说点什么
but it's flying right past me.
但是我没听懂
It's pretty simple. We're competitors.
其实很简单 我们是竞争对手
But instead of letting the marketplace
但是他们没有让市场
decide who's winning,
来决定谁是赢家
they chose to violate the home of my sister,
而是选择潜入我妹妹家
plant a vast quantity of drugs, and then tip off the DEA.
藏了大量毒品 然后放了消息给缉毒局
That's quite a theory.
这想法挺不错的
Who else could it be?
还能是谁呢
And how could those agents know
那些探员又怎么会清楚地
exactly where the drugs were?
知道那些毒品在哪里
They're doing this because they can't
他们这么做是因为他们
get to me any other way.
没有别的方法搞我了
Okay, that's a theory.
好吧 这个理论也不错
Here's another. The drugs belong to you.
我这也有一个 那些毒品是你的
Two things. Number one,
两件事 第一
in order for you to posit that theory,
为了得到这个理论
you'd have to make an assumption
你得做个假设
I strongly discourage you from making.
我强烈建议你不要这样做
And, number two, she's my sister, he's my nephew.
第二 她是我妹妹 他是我外甥
Why would I choose to do that to them?
我为什么要这样对他们
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Uh, for what? We took a nice airplane ride,
道什么歉 我们坐了架好飞机
we met some nice people.
我们遇到了些不错的人
I know it all seems ridiculously unsavory.
我知道这一切看上去令人厌恶
Is that what it is?
是这样吗
Is that that feeling in my stomach?
是我感觉的那样吗
I couldn't put my finger on it.
我说不清楚
Oh, no. Speaking of unsavory...
不 说到令人厌恶...
Welcome to the 305, my dear.
欢迎来到迈阿密 亲爱的
Oh, boy.
天哪
Dr. Jason Bull, this is one of my partners, Gary Sharp.
杰森·布尔博士 这是我的合伙人盖瑞·夏普
He runs the Miami office.
他管理迈阿密的事务所
Leo is actually his client.
里奥其实是他的客户
Nice to meet you, Dr. Bull.
很高兴认识你 布尔博士
I, uh, saw them setting up your video game arcade
我看到他们在一个休息室里
in one of the ballrooms.
装你的电子游戏设备
Lots of bells and whistles.
好多铃♥声♥和口哨啊
And how was my boy Leo? Did he behave himself?
里奥怎么样 有没有好好表现
Well, he didn't commit any felonies
我们和他在一起时
while we were with him, so...
他没犯什么重罪 所以...
Pardon me?
你说什么
Ah, well, you are pardoned.
原谅你了
Your client, on the other hand,
但是你的客户就不一样了
I think he's still waiting for a call from the governor.
我想他还在等州长的传讯
Okay, so you guys met, that's good.
好了 你们见过面了 很好
We... So what's the game plan?
我们... 所以游戏规则是什么
When do I get a jury questionnaire to review?
我什么时候能看到陪审团调查表
Voir dire's right around the corner.
他们就在那边待着呢
Yeah, I apologize. We've been on the ground
抱歉 我们到这都整整
a whole two and a half hours,
两个半小时了
how could I not have that for you?
我怎么会还没为你准备好呢
Cute.
真可爱
Well, I guess I'll just go back to my office,
我想我还是回办公室
wait for you to e-mail something over.
等着你发邮件给我吧
Nice meeting you, Doc.
幸会 博士
It is, isn't it?
的确 不是吗
The streets of Miami were turned into
今天早些时候迈阿密的街道
a deadly battlefield earlier today...
变成了致命的战场
when a shooting war broke out between members
两个竞争的贩毒团伙成员之间
of rival drug cartels.
爆发了一场枪战
Police say they believe...
警♥察♥说他们认为...
Ah, I was just watching this in my room.
我刚在房♥间里也看到了
You think this is special for us,
你认为这是针对我们的
or do they do it for everyone who comes down to Miami?
还是他们做给所有来迈阿密的人看的
I mean, it's a gunfight between two drug cartels.
这可是两个贩毒团伙之间的枪战
On the street. Where families live.
在有居民的大街上
I mean, these are very scary people, Bull.
这些人都很可怕的 布尔
Seven confirmed dead,
死亡七人
five from the Silens cartel.
五名来自塞勒斯贩毒团伙
The picture of innocence.
真是无辜啊
And yet...
但是
you run with a pretty rough crowd.
同你一起工作的人可不一样
Seven dead today.
今天死了七个人
What are we doing?
我们在干什么
Defending a young mother
为一个被诬陷的
accused of something she didn't do. Okay.
年轻妈妈辩护 好吧
Save that stuff for the Law Review.
把这套说辞留给"法律评论"吧
If you want to defend young mothers,
如果你想为年轻妈妈辩护的话
I'll drive you up to the Bronx,
我可以载你去布朗克斯
and you can throw a rock and hit 25 of 'em.
你扔块石头就能砸中二十五个
What are we doing here
我们为什么要在这
defending this particular mother?
为这个妈妈辩护呢
She's looking at 30 years.
她面临着三十年的有期徒刑
She's gonna need the best counsel she can get.
她需要最好的辩护律师
Yeah, the jury is not quite buying that.
是啊 陪审团可不吃这一套
And my staff is so scared,
我的手下很害怕
they're getting ready to swim back to New York.
他们正准备游回纽约
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表